Author Topic: purenaturalstrength/chlamydiabrah/anabolichalo's main problem with girls  (Read 7116 times)

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
His personality absolutely sucks. It's not how many grams of carbs, how much juice, Accutane or whatever else. It's his shitty personality. No chick can stand to be around him long. He has no luck with chicks because he has an abysmal personality.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: purenaturalstrength/chlamydiabrah/anabolichalo's main problem with girls
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 06:40:19 PM »
And you know this how? Based on his ramblings on a bodybulding messageboard?

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 06:43:49 PM »
And you know this how? Based on his ramblings on a bodybulding messageboard?
You can learn a lot from these posts. For example, I've read some of your posts and discovered that you're an asshole.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 06:45:16 PM »
You can learn a lot from these posts. For example, I've read some of your posts and discovered that you're an asshole.

My friend, you could have just asked and I would have told you that.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 06:47:27 PM »
His personality absolutely sucks. It's not how many grams of carbs, how much juice, Accutane or whatever else. It's his shitty personality. No chick can stand to be around him long. He has no luck with chicks because he has an abysmal personality.

I made a similar comment a few weeks ago.

The guy has the body to get the girls back to his place but once he opens his mouth and The Aspergers spews forth in all its glory the girls can't find the exit door quick enough.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 06:53:45 PM »

The guy has the body to get the girls back to his place but once he opens his mouth and The Aspergers spews forth in all its glory the girls can't find the exit door quick enough.
These guys would be surprised to learn that their perceived ideals of the male physique are homosexual in nature. Women have a completely different set of biological markers than the gays who created the market for muscle magazines.  Purenaturalstrength/chlamydiabrah/anabolichalo is unwittingly training and dieting to feed the appetites of gay men.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2014, 07:02:42 PM »
These guys would be surprised to learn that their perceived ideals of the male physique are homosexual in nature. Women have a completely different set of biological markers than the gays who created the market for muscle magazines.  Purenaturalstrength/chlamydiabrah/anabolichalo is unwittingly training and dieting to feed the appetites of gay men.

Human sexuality is a strange thing.

There is a niche market for basically every form of human life out there. From 500 pound fat women to overly jacksd up muscleman.

By and large, from a mainstream standpoint I would have to agree with you in that the MuscleMag look probably wouldn't be your average woman's first choice.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2014, 07:27:14 PM »

There is a niche market for basically every form of human life out there. From 500 pound fat women to overly jacksd up muscleman.

By and large, from a mainstream standpoint I would have to agree with you in that the MuscleMag look probably wouldn't be your average woman's first choice.
A series of Getbiggers will now enter the thread boasting of all the fine women their enormously muscled physiques have mesmerized. The reality is, however, that the vast majority of bodybuilders have been largely unsuccessful at relationships with women, and unsuccessful at even getting laid.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2014, 07:54:04 PM »

anyone who denies that a bodybuilding physique has a male clientele in mind need only look in the audience at any bodybuilding show.

a man with an attractive face who's athletic and looks good in sharp clothing will get a woman's attention faster than a jackass in a tight shirt showing off his biceps. a guy with a good job and can make her feel wanted will keep a girl a lot longer than some dipshit who spends all his time in the gym and his money on steroids.

it's not hard to figure out that roughly 99% of getbig "alpha" chat is by really insecure dudes hoping that they can impress people online to make up for their sad sack real lives.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2014, 08:16:00 PM »
Greatest compliment ever given on getbig. :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2014, 08:17:04 PM »
Mister Mangoo is back and in old form  8)
follow the arrows

the trainer

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2014, 08:37:21 PM »
anyone who denies that a bodybuilding physique has a male clientele in mind need only look in the audience at any bodybuilding show.

a man with an attractive face who's athletic and looks good in sharp clothing will get a woman's attention faster than a jackass in a tight shirt showing off his biceps. a guy with a good job and can make her feel wanted will keep a girl a lot longer than some dipshit who spends all his time in the gym and his money on steroids.

it's not hard to figure out that roughly 99% of getbig "alpha" chat is by really insecure dudes hoping that they can impress people online to make up for their sad sack real lives.

9 times out of 10 the guys who say this are twinks and fat fucks, I do understand you have to make yourself feel better, but you and I both know that when a big muscular dude steps in da club everybody is checking him out both men and women.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2014, 08:40:59 PM »
9 times out of 10 the guys who say this are twinks and fat fucks, I do understand you have to make yourself feel better, but you and I both know that when a big muscular dude steps in da club everybody is checking him out both men and women.
Fuck off. Until you back your fat faggot mouth up with pics, you can lick the dripping dingleberries from Vince G's crusty asshole.

*meant to post from my foozle account*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2014, 08:41:32 PM »

i know you're a gimmick account, but i'll respond to you like you aren't one and just say that "da club" is where college kids and middle aged people who failed at life go to take a gamble that this drunk fuck won't necessitate an Rx for an antibiotic.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2014, 09:12:00 PM »
I went to a private party at a day spa last night for a breast cancer fundraiser. There were heaps of cute chicks but one stood out so far she made all others look like dogs. Danish girl, around 20, 6'1, thick wavy blonde hair literally down to her ass, legs for days, tiny waist and thumping tits...seriously one of the best looking girls I've ever seen and I've been around the world. Anyway she rocked up with her boyfriend, sharp looking cat in the face department I'll give him that, but you could tell he'd never set foot in a gym or done any physical activity in his life, probably sitting around 18-19%bf and about as 'normal' a male physique as you could get. I was completely baffled so I asked a bunch of the girls there what they thought of him and they all said the same thing, they thought he was hot...NOT ONE made any comment on his body, they didn't even contemplate it, even after I pointed out he 'looked like shit' (had to throw in a Getbig reference).

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2014, 09:18:42 PM »

At least he has put himself out there and has showed proof that he is a legit "real life" strength athlete.

When it's all said and done you are just another cliche "tough talking anonymous guy on the Internet" no different than the rest of the "tough talking anonymous guys on the Internet"

As much as I disagree with Magoo on a ton of issues, his word and insight still carries 100X the weight than yours ever will.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2014, 09:28:37 PM »

I told him this as well. And I told him something similar on another thread
I went to a private party at a day spa last night for a breast cancer fundraiser. There were heaps of cute chicks but one stood out so far she made all others look like dogs. Danish girl, around 20, 6'1, thick wavy blonde hair literally down to her ass, legs for days, tiny waist and thumping tits...seriously one of the best looking girls I've ever seen and I've been around the world. Anyway she rocked up with her boyfriend, sharp looking cat in the face department I'll give him that, but you could tell he'd never set foot in a gym or done any physical activity in his life, probably sitting around 18-19%bf and about as 'normal' a male physique as you could get. I was completely baffled so I asked a bunch of the girls there what they thought of him and they all said the same thing, they thought he was hot...NOT ONE made any comment on his body, they didn't even contemplate it, even after I pointed out he 'looked like shit' (had to throw in a Getbig reference).
She is around 20, and 6'1...nuff said. Do you think a guy her age, who is attractive in the face and has a physique would be with her, when he could have the pick of the litter?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2014, 09:31:56 PM »

Sorry you weren't turned on by him bro.  :(

I used to fancy tall girls but one day at a club I pointed a tall girl out to a friend and he said "no bro, tall girls have huge vaginas, make your dick feel small".  :-\

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2014, 04:24:22 PM »
Sorry you weren't turned on by him bro.  :(

I used to fancy tall girls but one day at a club I pointed a tall girl out to a friend and he said "no bro, tall girls have huge vaginas, make your dick feel small".  :-\

*ECC standing at almost 6' looks down pondering this notion*

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2014, 06:33:32 PM »
*ECC standing at almost 6' looks down pondering this notion*

AJ at 6'4" looks down at you, pondering.

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2014, 09:11:44 PM »
AJ at 6'4" looks down at you, pondering.

Alas, "introspection" has proven fruitlful in this endeavor yielding a "snug" situation.  ;)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2014, 01:20:28 PM »
actually i think i am quite charming

today at family party  i talk to my nephew girlfriend

she is fine fine fine chocolate babe

i really didnt have to say much, just random sentence here and there and she would LAUGH so hard and look so entertained

to the point my nephew tells her to leave me alone (as in joking but he really wasnt) and come meet one friend

and he keeps holding her physically tight when close to me rest of the party

studying our eye contacts etc

he is a tall twink with a lot of hair and advanced degrees but he looks like a beta

i really think i am magnet for black women

say what you want it's the truth

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2014, 05:48:14 PM »
actually i think i am quite charming

today at family party  i talk to my nephew girlfriend

she is fine fine fine chocolate babe

i really didnt have to say much, just random sentence here and there and she would LAUGH so hard and look so entertained

to the point my nephew tells her to leave me alone (as in joking but he really wasnt) and come meet one friend

and he keeps holding her physically tight when close to me rest of the party

studying our eye contacts etc

he is a tall twink with a lot of hair and advanced degrees but he looks like a beta

i really think i am magnet for black women

say what you want it's the truth

Sort of like dogshit attracting flies.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2014, 08:28:13 AM »
Sort of like dogshit attracting flies.
she a real fly honey

truly indeed

at least those are my sentiments