Author Topic: Fox News contributor Stephen Hayes added to terrorist watch list  (Read 3855 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Fox News contributor Stephen Hayes added to terrorist watch list
« on: September 24, 2014, 07:15:41 PM »
I'm sure it was just a mistake. 

Fox News contributor Stephen Hayes added to terrorist watch list

Weekly Standard columnist and Fox News contributor Stephen Hayes was added to the Department of Homeland Security's terrorist watch list. (Image: Fox News screenshot)
By Douglas Ernst - The Washington Times - Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Weekly Standard columnist and Fox News contributor Stephen Hayes took to twitter on Tuesday with an unexpected announcement: The Department of Homeland Security has added him to a terrorist watch list.

“Just informed I’m on the @DHSgov terrorist watch list. Explains why I have been subject to extra screening each of my recent trips,” the columnist tweeted.

Ladies, check out this no-holds-barred guide to the sexiest, most satisfying positions for intimacy.

Mr. Hayes then added that when he tried to file a redress form about the designation on the DHS website, the form could not be processed.

When a follower asked the columnist how he found out that he was being eyed by the federal government as a potential threat to national security, he replied “I was flagged for extra screening on my last two trips. A ‘selectee.’ Called in the TSA supervisor to handle.”

Mr. Hayes added that he recently booked a one-way trip to Turkey with a return flight through Athens, Greece.

DHS was asked to comment on Mr. Hayes‘ situation by Business Insider, but the website did not receive a reply before publication.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/23/fox-news-contributor-stephen-hayes-added-to-terror/#ixzz3EI1GHSNc

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Fox News contributor Stephen Hayes added to terrorist watch list
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 07:17:22 PM »
Hmmm must have some dirt on someone in .gov
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ