Author Topic: LeBron James: 67 days of very strict dieting  (Read 19242 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: LeBron James: 67 days of very strict dieting
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2014, 01:40:58 PM »
Brand new Beats 2 commercial.  Filmed in Akron.  Love it.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2014, 02:53:19 PM »
I would like to see Lebron turn out to be a colossal failure in Cleveland......

Fuck Lebron James.  He  is a great player but I can't stand him.  Everything about him rubs me the wrong way.  I'm an NBA fan so I tried to get behind this dude but I just can't.  Total douche.  He contradicts himself more than Obama.  Ring chasing bitch.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2014, 03:08:12 PM »
I don't mind LeBron but this weight loss is clearly due to him coming off of the juice.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2014, 06:35:12 PM »
I don't mind LeBron but this weight loss is clearly due to him coming off of the juice.

Definately.

I like to see how super he is now without HGH and Test.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2014, 06:43:39 PM »
Fuck Lebron James.  He  is a great player but I can't stand him.  Everything about him rubs me the wrong way.  I'm an NBA fan so I tried to get behind this dude but I just can't.  Total douche.  He contradicts himself more than Obama.  Ring chasing bitch.

Nba or heat fan? Don't get why a pro athlete wanting success bothers you. Try following a football team (soccer) and see what it feels like when every good player is sapped into three or four teams ( barcelona, real madrid, maybe man u bayern chelsea etc fill last 2 spots depending on when it is).

Our best player (suarez) left in summer and while it sucks and we loved him you can't begrudge him. Crazy pay, better chance of winning and also spanish speaking country. These guys get 15 years max why not make most of it.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2014, 07:45:47 PM »
Nba or heat fan? Don't get why a pro athlete wanting success bothers you. Try following a football team (soccer) and see what it feels like when every good player is sapped into three or four teams ( barcelona, real madrid, maybe man u bayern chelsea etc fill last 2 spots depending on when it is).

Our best player (suarez) left in summer and while it sucks and we loved him you can't begrudge him. Crazy pay, better chance of winning and also spanish speaking country. These guys get 15 years max why not make most of it.

Hell no I'm not a Heat fan. 

I'm not mad at Lebron for wanting success, I just don't respect how he chooses to get it.  Bailing on his team(twice) for greener pastures.  Stacking the odds in his favor.  Conspiring with other players, circumventing the salary cap, holding teams hostage, being the defacto GM.   A player of his talent level should not need 2 other All-Star starters with him to win.

His rings are cheap.  Any rings he wins in Cleveland are going to be cheap.  They were not earned in the same manner that real NBA legends won theirs.  Seriously, fuck him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2015, 05:42:57 PM »
Very true. He is off growth.

;)

He's been "reborn and revitalized these last 14 games" according to the ESPN announcer.

They're up 20, early in 2nd quarter against the Heat, on a 12-game winning streak.

Someone found GH in his stocking.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2015, 05:49:11 PM »
;)

He's been "reborn and revitalized these last 14 games" according to the ESPN announcer.

They're up 20, early in 2nd quarter against the Heat, on a 12-game winning streak.

Someone found GH in his stocking.

I'm sure he just started eating fructose again  ::)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2015, 06:44:41 PM »
Sweet Potato diet.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2015, 07:35:22 PM »
why the hell does he need to be that lean?
he looks better in the before pic.

Also, why restrict carbs in an athlete??? At his height and shit, would take a very lazy life style to get fat. Talk about worrying for nothing...
?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2015, 08:01:00 PM »
Hell no I'm not a Heat fan. 

I'm not mad at Lebron for wanting success, I just don't respect how he chooses to get it.  Bailing on his team(twice) for greener pastures.  Stacking the odds in his favor.  Conspiring with other players, circumventing the salary cap, holding teams hostage, being the defacto GM.   A player of his talent level should not need 2 other All-Star starters with him to win.

His rings are cheap.  Any rings he wins in Cleveland are going to be cheap.  They were not earned in the same manner that real NBA legends won theirs.  Seriously, fuck him.

how did the other legends earn their rings?

you didn't realize jordan had two hall of famers like pippen and rodman?  or the best coach?

how about magic having kareem and worthy?

or bird having mchale and parrish?

it amazes me how lebron is supposed to be the only player to win all by himself, it's not his fault nobody wanted to go to cleveland back in 2010

E
E

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2015, 08:04:57 PM »
I don't think there are too many teams in the history of the NBA that have won a title with fewer than two hall-of-famers in their primes on the roster, or at least two HOFers and another all-star caliber guy.

Shaq and Kobe couldn't drag the Lakers kicking and screaming to a title in 2003, for example.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2015, 09:44:06 PM »
how did the other legends earn their rings?

you didn't realize jordan had two hall of famers like pippen and rodman?  or the best coach?

how about magic having kareem and worthy?

or bird having mchale and parrish?

it amazes me how lebron is supposed to be the only player to win all by himself, it's not his fault nobody wanted to go to cleveland back in 2010

E

Good God! Are you guys that fucking stupid?

Jordan was the superstar.  The Bulls drafted Pippen who eventually matured into a great player.  They got Rodman (a role player who didn't score) to replace Horace Grant...who they drafted.

The Lakers had an aging Kareem.  They weren't a great team so they had a #1 pick and drafted Magic.  They later drafted Worthy who eventually developed into a great player.

The Celtics drafted Bird, traded for Parish (who up to that point hadn't been great), and drafted Mchale.  Bird was great from day one, the other two eventually developed into great players.

Do you see the pattern?  

Now.  Can you not tell the difference between teams making smart moves, drafting the right guys and developing players... and what Lebron did?  Twice.  Jumping to greener pastures, Twice.  Playing GM and conspiring with other established all-star players, each one the #1 option on their own team.  Creating top heavy teams, often playing for less than their full market value in order to circumvent the intended restrictions of the salary cap.  Putting themselves in a position where they have an overwhelming talent advantage over the entire league. Twice.  Are you that simple minded that you can't make a distinction between these two methods of forming a winning team?  Lebron James himself, out loud, in his own words identified this kind of behavior as ring chasing.  When he realized he wasn't going to win in Cleveland he did it anyway.  when he realized the window in Miami was closing, he did it again.

Cheap fucking rings, borderline cheating, diminished legacy.  Period.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2015, 10:01:56 PM »

I don't think there are too many teams in the history of the NBA that have won a title with fewer than two hall-of-famers in their primes on the roster, or at least two HOFers and another all-star caliber guy.

Shaq and Kobe couldn't drag the Lakers kicking and screaming to a title in 2003, for example.

Shaq was a 24 year old superstar in 1996 when he signed as a free agent.  Kobe was a 17 year old fucking high school kid who the Lakers drafted and he eventually, developed into a superstar.  They actually did drag the Lakers kicking and screaming to a title, 3 times, back to back to back, with nothing else on the roster but role players.  They eventually lost in the finals in 2003 (their 4th NBA Finals in 5 years) after the Lakers signed two Hall of Famers on the ass end of their careers, to come in and play.  It was a simple case of the physical and mental fatigue that every great team in history deals with after going to the Finals year after year after year.  That as well as the fact that they lost Rick Fox, Horace Grant, and Karl Malone to injuries by the time the Finals Started.

Regardless, their title runs were in no way similar to what Lebron did in Miami.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2015, 10:25:28 PM »
Shaq was a 24 year old superstar in 1996 when he signed as a free agent.  Kobe was a 17 year old fucking high school kid who the Lakers drafted and he eventually, developed into a superstar.  They actually did drag the Lakers kicking and screaming to a title, 3 times, back to back to back, with nothing else on the roster but role players.  They eventually lost in the finals in 2003 (their 4th NBA Finals in 5 years) after the Lakers signed two Hall of Famers on the ass end of their careers, to come in and play.  It was a simple case of the physical and mental fatigue that every great team in history deals with after going to the Finals year after year after year.  That as well as the fact that they lost Rick Fox, Horace Grant, and Karl Malone to injuries by the time the Finals Started.

Regardless, their title runs were in no way similar to what Lebron did in Miami.

2004 was the year they lost with Malone/Payton in the Finals.  

In 2000 they had a fellow named Glen Rice scoring 16 points/game.
2001 and 2002 you can make a case that it was Shaq/Kobe and role-players (and '03 but they didn't win then), which is why I said "aren't too many" not "literally zero" so I'm not sure what you're trying to argue with me about.

Even in '01 and '02 they had other guys who were former all-stars (Horace Grant, Ron Harper, Mitch Richmond, JR Rider).  They may not have put up all-star numbers that late in their careers with Shaq and Kobe hoisting 50 shots a night but it's not like there wasn't talent on the team outside the top two guys.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2015, 10:28:05 PM »
Shaq was a 24 year old superstar in 1996 when he signed as a free agent.  Kobe was a 17 year old fucking high school kid who the Lakers drafted and he eventually, developed into a superstar.  They actually did drag the Lakers kicking and screaming to a title, 3 times, back to back to back, with nothing else on the roster but role players.  They eventually lost in the finals in 2003 (their 4th NBA Finals in 5 years) after the Lakers signed two Hall of Famers on the ass end of their careers, to come in and play.  It was a simple case of the physical and mental fatigue that every great team in history deals with after going to the Finals year after year after year.  That as well as the fact that they lost Rick Fox, Horace Grant, and Karl Malone to injuries by the time the Finals Started.

I remember that, the pistons did a number on them. Malone was officially done by the time he was a laker.
Gary payton was OK, he followed shaq to miami and finally won a championship thanks to Alonzo and Wade.
Shaq was pathetic and useless by the time he was in Miami. He was getting 4 fouls within 3 mins. Lazy fat fuck..

It was all Alonzo and Wade.  If you watch a full miami game you will see how shit shaq was.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2015, 11:01:47 PM »
2004 was the year they lost with Malone/Payton in the Finals.  

In 2000 they had a fellow named Glen Rice scoring 16 points/game.
2001 and 2002 you can make a case that it was Shaq/Kobe and role-players (and '03 but they didn't win then), which is why I said "aren't too many" not "literally zero" so I'm not sure what you're trying to argue with me about.

Even in '01 and '02 they had other guys who were former all-stars (Horace Grant, Ron Harper, Mitch Richmond, JR Rider).  They may not have put up all-star numbers that late in their careers with Shaq and Kobe hoisting 50 shots a night but it's not like there wasn't talent on the team outside the top two guys.

Yes, I'm aware of that because I was there.  It was the 2003-04 season that they lost in the Finals.  They lost with a 40 year old (literally) Karl Malone who had gotten injured before the finals even started.  He played on one leg here and there until he finally had to shut it down.  Gary Payton was out of favor with Phil by the Finals because of his unwillingness to play a role and play withing the triangle.

Glen Rice was a role player on the 1999-2000 team.  16 points as a spot up shooter who played zero defense.  He made 5.3 field goals per game that year.  5 buckets.  The rest of the "former all-stars" were at the end of their careers or literally in their last year.  Old ass, veterans trying to play a role and pick up a ring.

Yes old ass former allstars on the ass end of their careers joined Shaq and Kobe.  Shaq and Kobe did not split town and join other 20 something year old current all-star players who were all #1 option players on their own teams.  They didn't do it once, let alone twice.

You are missing the entire point of what I'm saying.  God you are dense.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2015, 11:09:29 PM »
Yes, I'm aware of that because I was there.  It was the 2003-04 season that they lost in the Finals.  They lost with a 40 year old (literally) Karl Malone who had gotten injured before the finals even started.  He played on one leg here and there until he finally had to shut it down.  Gary Payton was out of favor with Phil by the Finals because of his unwillingness to play a role and play withing the triangle.

Glen Rice was a role player on the 1999-2000 team.  16 points as a spot up shooter who played zero defense.  He made 5.3 field goals per game that year.  5 buckets.  The rest of the "former all-stars" were at the end of their careers or literally in their last year.  Old ass, veterans trying to play a role and pick up a ring.

Yes old ass former allstars on the ass end of their careers joined Shaq and Kobe.  Shaq and Kobe did not split town and join other 20 something year old current all-star players who were all #1 option players on their own teams.  They didn't do it once, let alone twice.

You are missing the entire point of what I'm saying.  God you are dense.

I wasn't even talking to you queerbait, you're the one who jumped all over me for making a factual statement.  

lol @ "I was there" like that makes you some bigshot or authority  :D

FYI 16 points on five baskets is really impressive and valuable.  You don't seem to know much about the sport.

Eat a fat dick

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2015, 11:54:44 PM »
Yes anyone who continues to berate Hulkotron can eat a dick. In fact you can eat Knoogers dick as well.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2015, 12:52:01 AM »
Basketball is a horrid sport. I wish basketball players and their fans nothing but the worst.

That being said some of the lowly bottom tit nobodies need to take heed when addressing hulkotron directly, its completely unacceptable and all around unwise. I have prayed for all you individually and hope their are no serious consequences to your reckless behavior.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2015, 05:27:07 AM »
I remember that, the pistons did a number on them. Malone was officially done by the time he was a laker.
Gary payton was OK, he followed shaq to miami and finally won a championship thanks to Alonzo and Wade.
Shaq was pathetic and useless by the time he was in Miami. He was getting 4 fouls within 3 mins. Lazy fat fuck..

It was all Alonzo and Wade.  If you watch a full miami game you will see how shit shaq was.
Absolutely, Shaq was just trying to collect rings on Wade and Zo's back.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2015, 05:37:19 AM »
Pray 4 War making solid arguments. Never liked Lebron myself. Primadonna

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2015, 09:31:49 AM »
I wasn't even talking to you queerbait, you're the one who jumped all over me for making a factual statement.  

lol @ "I was there" like that makes you some bigshot or authority  :D

FYI 16 points on five baskets is really impressive and valuable.  You don't seem to know much about the sport.

Eat a fat dick

I actually am a bigshot authority when it comes to Laker basketball.  True story.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2015, 11:36:24 AM »
Ryen rusillo just CALLED OUT LEBRON for Jan 2015 HGH use.

He is joking about "going down to miami, shooting up for 2 weeks, and now he's superman".

He's playing that "well, MAYBE that's what happened, maybe he's just rested, maybe he was just sore" kinda game.  But he's introducing that narrative.  You'd have to figure that's how these sports pundits could accuse him of the obvious, without putting themselves at risk. 

Will ANYONE be surprised when tiger comes back in 3-4 months... jacked again... and hitting the ball awesome once again?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2015, 12:29:11 PM »
Sweet Potato and Squirrel Egg diet of peace.