Author Topic: LeBron James: 67 days of very strict dieting  (Read 19233 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: LeBron James: 67 days of very strict dieting
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2015, 12:51:02 PM »
Ryen rusillo just CALLED OUT LEBRON for Jan 2015 HGH use.

He is joking about "going down to miami, shooting up for 2 weeks, and now he's superman".

He's playing that "well, MAYBE that's what happened, maybe he's just rested, maybe he was just sore" kinda game.  But he's introducing that narrative.  You'd have to figure that's how these sports pundits could accuse him of the obvious, without putting themselves at risk. 

Will ANYONE be surprised when tiger comes back in 3-4 months... jacked again... and hitting the ball awesome once again?

I will never be surprised, I encourage HGH use, athletes deserve the right to recover quickly.
If HGH was a tablet nobody will care, any injectable scares mainstream fans cause they are fat fucks.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2015, 01:16:56 PM »
Good God! Are you guys that fucking stupid?

Jordan was the superstar.  The Bulls drafted Pippen who eventually matured into a great player.  They got Rodman (a role player who didn't score) to replace Horace Grant...who they drafted.

The Lakers had an aging Kareem.  They weren't a great team so they had a #1 pick and drafted Magic.  They later drafted Worthy who eventually developed into a great player.

The Celtics drafted Bird, traded for Parish (who up to that point hadn't been great), and drafted Mchale.  Bird was great from day one, the other two eventually developed into great players.

Do you see the pattern?  

Now.  Can you not tell the difference between teams making smart moves, drafting the right guys and developing players... and what Lebron did?  Twice.  Jumping to greener pastures, Twice.  Playing GM and conspiring with other established all-star players, each one the #1 option on their own team.  Creating top heavy teams, often playing for less than their full market value in order to circumvent the intended restrictions of the salary cap.  Putting themselves in a position where they have an overwhelming talent advantage over the entire league. Twice.  Are you that simple minded that you can't make a distinction between these two methods of forming a winning team?  Lebron James himself, out loud, in his own words identified this kind of behavior as ring chasing.  When he realized he wasn't going to win in Cleveland he did it anyway.  when he realized the window in Miami was closing, he did it again.

Cheap fucking rings, borderline cheating, diminished legacy.  Period.

if lebron took your stupid advice and stayed with the cavs he would have zero titles because he would've had zero help, the only reason they have kyrie is because he left and they went back to being the WORST team in the league

i see the pattern, the cavs franchise couldn't draft another hall of fame player so lebron was forced to try and win a title all by himself, which he did as well as he could leading them to the finals and the best record in the league, guys like kobe couldn't even get his team to the playoffs without shaq or pau

you're blaming lebron for the cavs being a perennial losing franchise, as if it's his job to draft players and evaluate talent

who on the cavs "eventually" develop into a good player that would've helped lebron win a title?

his rings are worth just as much as anybody's, keep hating lebron because that's the "cool" thing to do all because he was smart enough to get out of a bad situation

we are all a witness, people like you refuse to acknowledge it because you hate to see somebody surpass your childhood heroes

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2015, 01:18:41 PM »
Shaq was a 24 year old superstar in 1996 when he signed as a free agent.  Kobe was a 17 year old fucking high school kid who the Lakers drafted and he eventually, developed into a superstar.  They actually did drag the Lakers kicking and screaming to a title, 3 times, back to back to back, with nothing else on the roster but role players.  They eventually lost in the finals in 2003 (their 4th NBA Finals in 5 years) after the Lakers signed two Hall of Famers on the ass end of their careers, to come in and play.  It was a simple case of the physical and mental fatigue that every great team in history deals with after going to the Finals year after year after year.  That as well as the fact that they lost Rick Fox, Horace Grant, and Karl Malone to injuries by the time the Finals Started.

Regardless, their title runs were in no way similar to what Lebron did in Miami.

they signed phil jackson and won titles, the lakers had lebron's coach and fired his ass because he was no phil

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2015, 01:20:45 PM »
Pray 4 War making solid arguments. Never liked Lebron myself. Primadonna

what's wrong?  he doesn't beat up his smaller white teammates like jordan?

or he isn't hated by his teammates like kobe?

E
E

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2015, 02:10:19 PM »

his rings are worth just as much as anybody's.

E

Absolute nonsense.  Keep dreaming.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2015, 02:57:36 PM »
ooh you might be on to something there.   has that look when he talks... super alert, and that look to his body too.   could be it.  

richard sherman approved.

Lebron has classic symptoms of ADHD. He can't sit still and he can't stop biting his fingernails(anxiety)...I'd bet the house that Adderall is one of the drugs he leans on...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2015, 03:02:14 PM »
There is some clinic in Germany that has these recovery chambers.  They charge a shit load of money and all major athletes use them.  They swear it cuts recovery time in half for most surgeries.  maybe they have a south florida clinic now

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2015, 07:25:17 PM »
There is some clinic in Germany that has these recovery chambers.  They charge a shit load of money and all major athletes use them.  They swear it cuts recovery time in half for most surgeries.  maybe they have a south florida clinic now

Is it where kobe went and Arod followed.

Lebron is on potent GH and I applaud it, his eclipsing the NBA.

skip bayless said "his on the red meat diet" Skip knows the truth.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2015, 07:33:03 PM »

they DID have a south FL clinic.  A-rod went there.  Tiger went there in 2008.  Most of the HEAT guys went there, supposedly.  They did the legal blood mixing thing there, and that's what everyone claims they got.  BUT they also busted the place forr illegal HGH sales, and Arod took all the hate for it.

It makes perfect sense.  A-roid gets caught, rats, the place gets busted.  Tiger suddenly sucks.  The HEAT lose all steam mid-season and get beaten senseless in the Finals.   All the Heat players "go paleo" and lose 25 pounds of muscle each in the same summer lol. 

makes perfect sense.  Wouldn't shock me to see what other MLB, NFL, MLS guys all suddenly took a shit when the place closed.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2015, 08:02:05 PM »
Absolute nonsense.  Keep dreaming.

i don't have to dream, it's reality no matter how much it bothers for you to know he's a champion

why not enjoy the greatness that we are all witnessing?  we might never see it again when he's gone

E
E

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2015, 11:32:01 PM »
i don't have to dream, it's reality no matter how much it bothers for you to know he's a champion

why not enjoy the greatness that we are all witnessing?  we might never see it again when he's gone

E

You might not belive me but I actually like Lebron as a player.  I do enjoy him, but I just can't sit here and pretend that what he did wasn't taking a shortcut.

...and now he's done it again.  Lebron James: Player, Coach, GM, Growth Hormone enthusiast.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2015, 01:13:41 AM »
Nice interviewer

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2015, 01:24:11 AM »

E

My man Pray4War does not hate lebron, he just is not a fan of him joining his mates in Miami.

Of course we all will miss Lebron, the guy is God sent with a lifetime GH prescription.

After Lebron who do we have?? Blake griffin? just a poor version of Shawn Kemp, Chris Paul is fucken boring, Kevin Durant is not a superstar, personality of a fucken goldfish, dont believe the hype.

I enjoy Lebron, I dont buy his shoes etc, I just appreciate the guy.