Author Topic: 70% of illegal familiis obama let in never show up for their follow up meeting  (Read 1274 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
http://nypost.com/2014/09/25/thousands-of-undocumented-immigrants-skipped-mandated-follow-up-appointments/

An official with US Immigration and Customs Enforcement revealed that about 70 percent of immigrant families the Obama administration had released into the US never showed up weeks later for follow-up appointments.

The ICE official made the disclosure in a confidential meeting at its Washington headquarters with immigration advocates participating in a federal working group on detention and enforcement policies.

The Associated Press obtained an audio recording of Wednesday’s meeting and separately interviewed participants.

the 70 percent figure suggests the government released roughly 41,000 members of immigrant families who subsequently failed to appear at federal immigration offices.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
No surprise there.

It`s bush`s fault anyway ;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Why would they show up?

These idiots live in a world the way they WANT it to work or wish it did, instead of how it really works. Bit like multiculturalism.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
hmmm none of those people who are always talking about the issue with the border want to touch on this?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
hmmm none of those people who are always talking about the issue with the border want to touch on this?

Plenty of repubs on getbig that support/embrace amnesty too.   Bring them into the discussion, it's not just dems supporting this bullshite.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Plenty of repubs on getbig that support/embrace amnesty too.   Bring them into the discussion, it's not just dems supporting this bullshite.
where in the quote below did I call out right or left?

now kindly address the topic or stay the fuck out of my thread you dousche

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
oh i'm 100% against amnesty.  I'd love to give illegals 30 days to get out, then start fining, mining the border, and dropping off those we catch in Madagascar or the tip of south america or something.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem

They will stay quiet as a mouse.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
I heard it was really more like 83%. 

This is only common sense.  Of course they aren't going to report.  Only a fool or a lying, liberal fucking snake would suggest otherwise.