Author Topic: 773 days, 11 hours, 15 minutes, 52 seconds  (Read 8011 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
773 days, 11 hours, 15 minutes, 52 seconds
« on: September 26, 2014, 08:45:37 PM »
Until a NEW PRESIDENT can bring TRUTH to 1400 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: 773 days, 11 hours, 15 minutes, 52 seconds
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 09:17:53 AM »

I assume this is a Palin reference ?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 12:02:19 PM »

If it's Killary don't expect ANY kind of truth. The lefts entire purpose is lying and deception.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 09:12:14 PM »
The lefts entire purpose is lying and deception.

we know, and the right exists solely to bring truth, honor and justice to america.

I think there are fewer and fewer people on getbig that blindly subscribe to the "dem vs repub" mindset anymore.   Most people here know both sides are full of shit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 11:49:48 PM »
we know, and the right exists solely to bring truth, honor and justice to america.

I think there are fewer and fewer people on getbig that blindly subscribe to the "dem vs repub" mindset anymore.   Most people here know both sides are full of shit.

If you don't think the left sole purpose is to spew one perpetual lie after another with left wing communist-like propaganda scare tactics, you're more delusional than I suspected.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 12:48:14 AM »
If you don't think the left sole purpose is to spew one perpetual lie after another with left wing communist-like propaganda scare tactics, you're more delusional than I suspected.

While the right... champions for truth, justice and the American Way they are!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 07:31:23 AM »
While the right... champions for truth, justice and the American Way they are!

All politicians lie to some extent. It's just the left have made an art of it. It's pathological.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 08:24:02 AM »
All politicians lie to some extent. It's just the left have made an art of it. It's pathological.

this is fucking hilarious coming from you....the guy who gets sucker punched by every right wing lie and every right wing lying politician

shit, you've humiliated yourself on this board twice in the last month or so

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2014, 09:01:44 AM »
Hilldog vs Jeb....

dont worry.. you fools will be tripping all over yourselves to be voting for one of them...

baaaa baaaa baaahh....... way to go sheeple

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2014, 09:27:19 AM »

The only thing pathological I have seen is your stupidity.  You fall hook line and sinker for every bullshit right wing lie there is.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2014, 09:36:31 AM »

"sorta pregnant".

You're admitting the right lies also, just not as bad.   just comparing flavors of dogshite here.  Never again tell us the repub is better.  You admit it's dogshit too.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2014, 10:36:37 AM »
You Can See Russia From 1400 Pennsylvania Avenue: My Disorienting Day With Sarah Palin
The 2008 vice-presidential candidate and half-term governor mixes up directions and fires up her grizzlies at the Values Voter Summit.

The 2008 vice-presidential candidate and half-term governor mixes up directions and fires up her grizzlies at the Values Voter Summit.  Had John McCain been elected president in 2008, Sarah Palin still may not have ever set foot in the White House…because she wouldn’t have been able to find it.

On Friday afternoon, the failed reality-television star and one-time VP nominee materialized in Washington, clad in a leather blazer, to deliver a speech to the crowd at the Values Voter Summit—an annual social-conservative confab held at the Omni Shoreham Hotel, a sprawling, gilded maze of a place that is rumored to be haunted by a dead maid.

Maybe she was the one screwing with Palin’s notes, because about halfway through her remarks, Palin said this: “Don’t retreat: You reload with truth, which I know is an endangered species at 1400 Pennsylvania Avenue. Anyway, truth.”

1400 Pennsylvania Avenue.

One assumes Palin was attempting to say truth is an endangered species at the White House, which is located at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. 1400 Pennsylvania Avenue is roughly a plaza in front of the Willard Hotel.

Palin is not the first politician to make this mistake. On Aug. 1, 2008, Rep. K. Michael Conaway, Republican from Texas, wrote a letter to then-President George W. Bush, which he addressed to:

“The President
The White House
1400 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, D.C. 20500”

I would like to imagine Conaway has spent the last six years wondering why he never received a response.

Out in the hallway of the Omni Shoreham, I talked to conservative women who felt that Palin’s mistake was not a big deal: “She speaks from the heart,” Marlea Knighton of Arizona, said. “The news never misprints?” Linda, an older lady from Virginia, said that anyone criticizing Palin for not knowing where the White House is located is just doing it “because they’re scared of what she says,” because women “who love the Lord” are intimidating to non-believers, like those populating the mainstream media.

Mark Roeske, who operates campaign buses, offered a different take: Conservative women like Palin intimidate feminist women because “they’re women who are not just a vagina,” and so they feel compelled to attack her whenever possible and make her seem stupid.

Gaffe aside, the rest of Palin’s speech was an unremarkable, nonsensical collection of Palinisms haphazardly strung together and delivered in her signature bright-yet-bitter-sounding sing-song style—like a homicidal kindergarten teacher.

“You’re the Americans that the media loves to hate,” she crooned, menacingly. And then, “All you mama grizzlies out there, rear up and charge against the lawless, imperial president and his failed liberal agenda and the lapdogs in the media.” And then, “So, I’m out in the shop with Todd, and he’s winterizing his snow plane.”

Let’s hope Todd has a better sense of direction.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09/26/you-can-see-russia-from-1400-pennsylvania-avenue.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2014, 12:20:36 PM »
The only thing pathological I have seen is your stupidity.  You fall hook line and sinker for every bullshit right wing lie there is.

This is what it's like for Joe when he gets one of those right wing chain emails with the latest (or even better totally recycled) right wing lie which he then rushes to post here

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2014, 02:48:48 PM »

Hello, Mrs. Clinton
w