Author Topic: Domestic Abuse In Public!! (Social Experiment)  (Read 10119 times)

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Re: Domestic Abuse In Public!! (Social Experiment)
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2014, 10:36:02 AM »
Stick to lifting weights and let other people discuss more important matters.

How many of these so-called women exist? Of course there are women who are living off their man.

However, the statistics show us that a majority of the households in America are dual-income (husband and wife work). IF you have statistics disputing this fact, provide the data.

In 2002, only 7 percent of all U.S. households consisted of married couples with children in which only the husband worked. Dual-income families with children made up more than two times as many households. Even families with two incomes and no children outnumbered the traditional family by almost two to one.

Among married-couple households, about 13 percent consisted of families with children in which only the husband worked, 31 percent were dual-income families with children, 25 percent were dual-income families with no children, and 31 percent consisted of other types of families, such as older married couples whose children no longer reside in the household.

Stick to trolling the interwebz you pathetic dork. I wasn't talking about married couples, I was speaking on the many women I know who get by off their looks.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2014, 10:36:42 AM »
a lot of women have jobs which doesn't say anything at all about their independence in general

Enzo made this comment:

It made me think of all the oh so independent westernized women I know living largely off men

This statement implies that women are solely living off the mans income, which is highly incorrect. This is what me and TA are disputing.

As time progresses, more women are graduating college and taking jobs that are more prestigious and more income than men. As TA said, this is not the 1950's anymore. I know men want to think it is, but they need to come to the realization that times are changing.
X

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2014, 10:37:24 AM »
BOOM!

Enzo must spend his time hanging around drug addicts and criminals or something.

The True Gremlin probably spends his time with a flesh light and reddit

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2014, 10:38:00 AM »
It's actually more a commentary on domestic violence perpetrated by women on men.

There is shock, anger and outrage when he starts physically abusing her. Men are literally fighting each other to be the first hero to intervene.

However, when she attacks the guy, people are all grinning. It's treated as frivolous and amusing. A couple of brothers jokingly join in the violence and start filming it on their phones - worldstarhiphop?.

But as the vid points out, domestic violence against men is real and quite common. If we are to have equality then it needs to extend in both directions.
O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2014, 10:38:06 AM »
Stick to trolling the interwebz you pathetic dork. I wasn't talking about married couples, I was speaking on the many women I know who get by off their looks.

Well, then you need to be more clear in your statement. Making a general statement such as, "Women live largely off of men" says nothing about the type of women you're referring to, now does it, genius? It is quite obvious that you are not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Second, there is no evidence to suggest that I am a "pathetic dork." Only someone who challenges your mediocre assumptions.

Third, there is no trolling. You can quickly look up any peer reviewed journal for that statistic.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2014, 10:39:48 AM »
Well, then you need to be more clear in your statement. Making a general statement such as, "Women live largely off of men" says nothing about the type of women you're referring to, now does it, genius? It is quite obvious that you are not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Second, there is no evidence to suggest that I am a "pathetic dork." Only someone who challenges your mediocre assumptions.

Third, there is no trolling. You can quickly look up any peer reviewed journal for that statistic.

He didnt write that, stop being disingenuous.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2014, 10:43:14 AM »

I don't need to be more clear on shit, you need to be less of a loser fishing for your next internet dual. And all 16k of your post speak loud and clear about your lack of existence in the real world.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2014, 10:45:01 AM »
He didnt write that, stop being disingenuous.

Actually, he did. He wrote:

It made me think of all the oh so independent westernized women I know living largely off men

Go to page 1.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2014, 10:47:06 AM »
I don't need to be more clear on shit, you need to be less of a loser fishing for your next internet dual. And all 16k of your post speak loud and clear about your lack of existence in the real world.

You made a statement and I commented on it. I am not too sure how that is "fishing."

Second, that is 16000 posts over a 7 year period.

Third, with the advent of technology, its really easy to post anywhere on the internet. For example, I could be taking a lunch break at work and post on GB. Or between sets, I could easily post on GB. Thus, my post count on GB has little to do with existence in the real world.
X

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2014, 10:47:35 AM »

Go to page 1.

You're clearly a dumb fuck with low comprehension skills

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2014, 10:52:55 AM »
You're clearly a dumb fuck with low comprehension skills

It may be that I have low comprehension skills, though I highly doubt that is it.

It may also be that you have low articulation skills.
X

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2014, 10:54:17 AM »

You made a statement and I commented on it. I am not too sure how that is "fishing."

Second, that is 16000 posts over a 7 year period.

Third, with the advent of technology, its really easy to post anywhere on the internet. For example, I could be taking a lunch break at work and post on GB. Or between sets, I could easily post on GB. Thus, my post count on GB has little to do with existence in the real world.

I'm not just talking about the number, I was referring to all your pessimistic drivel inside the posts

You're the type that doesn't have a life, you just watch others live their's from the bleachers

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2014, 10:57:45 AM »
I'm not just talking about the number, I was referring to all your pessimistic drivel inside the posts

You're the type that doesn't have a life, you just watch others live their's from the bleachers

I am not too sure why you would think that.

Clearly, there is no correlation between someone's online persona and how they are in real life, i.e., the way we act on Getbig is most likely not identical to how we act in real life. People have many different social identities and each social identify is going to be expressed based on the context. The context of getbig, in general, tends to be cynical and pessimistic with a lot of trolling. Most of these individuals do not act like this in real life. If you want to believe that I am a low-life loser because they way I act on getbig, then that is your prerogative.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2014, 10:58:11 AM »
It's actually more a commentary on domestic violence perpetrated by women on men.

There is shock, anger and outrage when he starts physically abusing her. Men are literally fighting each other to be the first hero to intervene.

However, when she attacks the guy, people are all grinning. It's treated as frivolous and amusing. A couple of brothers jokingly join in the violence and start filming it on their phones - worldstarhiphop?.

But as the vid points out, domestic violence against men is real and quite common. If we are to have equality then it needs to extend in both directions.
As far as the law is concerned equality exists.

Its only natural to expect people to intervene when a man hits a woman and less likely to do so when a woman hits a man.  Men are seen as capable of protecting themselves as they are genetically bigger, stronger and more aggressive.  This is only logical.

What I find amusing is the "outcry" from "alpha" males that nobody is coming to help the man when he is getting hit by the woman.  Yeah, thats real Alpha  ::) and meshes perfectly with the idea that women are inferior and weak.  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2014, 11:00:24 AM »
It may be that I have low comprehension skills, though I highly doubt that is it.

It may also be that you have low articulation skills.
;D

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2014, 11:02:31 AM »
I am not too sure why you would think that.

Clearly, there is no correlation between someone's online persona and how they are in real life, i.e., the way we act on Getbig is most likely not identical to how we act in real life. People have many different social identities and each social identify is going to be expressed based on the context. The context of getbig, in general, tends to be cynical and pessimistic with a lot of trolling. Most of these individuals do not act like this in real life. If you want to believe that I am a low-life loser because they way I act on getbig, then that is your prerogative.

It's clear as day, your life is as eventful..as the trainer is muscular.

Simple Simon

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2014, 11:05:23 AM »

Go to page 1.

Thats not a general statement thats quite a specific statement about women he knew personally.

You fucking cretin.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2014, 11:08:34 AM »
Thats not a general statement thats quite a specific statement about women he knew personally.

You fucking cretin.

Exactly..I hope the dipshits trolling for his own sake.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2014, 11:09:29 AM »
"Why is she talking to other guys for?"
"because she's in independent woman".

Sounds like someone needs to spend some time down in the basement to get to know her place.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2014, 11:09:57 AM »
It's clear as day, your life is as eventful..as the trainer is muscular.

The Trainer, may we'll be a 250 pound beast. We don't know yet.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2014, 11:10:53 AM »
"Why is she talking to other guys for?"
"because she's in independent woman".

Sounds like someone needs to spend some time down in the basement to get to know her place.
Sounds like you are the poster boy for ISIS recruitment.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2014, 11:17:58 AM »
As far as the law is concerned equality exists.

Its only natural to expect people to intervene when a man hits a woman and less likely to do so when a woman hits a man.  Men are seen as capable of protecting themselves as they are genetically bigger, stronger and more aggressive.  This is only logical.

What I find amusing is the "outcry" from "alpha" males that nobody is coming to help the man when he is getting hit by the woman.  Yeah, thats real Alpha  ::) and meshes perfectly with the idea that women are inferior and weak.  ::)

It's not simply that people come to the aid of the woman being physically attacked ( which is a good thing) but the hilarity and enjoyment people get from seeing her attacking the guy. The argument would be that both cases are equally as serious - as you yourself say, domestic violence is supposedly sexless in the eyes of the law.

That said, I think the video was flawed in that she did appear to attack with a little less malevolence.

O

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2014, 11:19:29 AM »
Sounds like you are the poster boy for ISIS recruitment.

:-*

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2014, 11:37:59 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2014, 11:44:50 AM »
I feel like saying "Because she's an independent woman!" is degrading to women.

It's like a person standing up for me saying "Because he's not a dickless twink punk that you can push around".

I mean, why put it out there?  Why would she need to affirm a person was independent.  It should be implied by her very existence, as well as the law, common sense, etc. 

IMO, too much support/assistance/reinforcement will introduce things that don't need to be intro'd.   Imagine if you opened the door angrily and your woman said "But I didn't fucck him!" in reaction.   Ummm sooo is there something you do want to tell me?