Author Topic: Domestic Abuse In Public!! (Social Experiment)  (Read 10161 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Domestic Abuse In Public!! (Social Experiment)
« on: September 28, 2014, 09:46:05 AM »
Social Experiment   ::)

yea douche bags social Experiment to see how many views you get , so you can get paid by youtube

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Domestic Abuse In Public!! (Social Experiment)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 09:54:24 AM »
women have it both ways

they throw hands like men

and get protected like princesses

good deal
T

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 09:59:06 AM »
Lmao@the zero fucks given when Susie Chung was going in...women have it so hard  :'(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 10:02:55 AM »
Its completely legal to defend yourself against a woman using force or a woman against a man using force.

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 10:03:18 AM »
white knights defend females.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 10:05:35 AM »
I think we should have 100% equality.   Arrest the person committing the assault.  No matter the gender.

You'll have a LOT less women slapping guys.  And in turn, guys won't turn into pricks like Ray Rice and over-react by punching a woman out for a stinging slap.

The mens' over-reaction means they deserve jail time.  HOWEVER the initial female's assault means she should be locked up ALSO.

Ray Rice's wife was spitting on him, slapping him.   If a MAN spits/slaps, he goes to jail. If she does it, zero charge. That's wrong.  

Charge 100% of people with assault, and it becomes a heck of a deterrant.  I'm in clubs all the time - many people DO think a woman can slap a guy and get away with it - and the bar usually laughs at a man getting slapped by a woman.  Let a man backhand a woman in front of the bar, you'll have 50 "heroes" stepping up to assault him".

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 10:06:08 AM »
''because she's an independent woman'' - lol, is there even such a thing

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 10:07:07 AM »
Black guy was a little too eager to be a hero. Think he was looking for a legit excuse to deliver a beat down.

Either that or he's the ultimate white knight.
O

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2014, 10:07:26 AM »
I think we should have 100% equality.   Arrest the person committing the assault.  No matter the gender.

You'll have a LOT less women slapping guys.  And in turn, guys won't turn into pricks like Ray Rice and over-react by punching a woman out for a stinging slap.

The mens' over-reaction means they deserve jail time.  HOWEVER the initial female's assault means she should be locked up ALSO.

Ray Rice's wife was spitting on him, slapping him.   If a MAN spits/slaps, he goes to jail. If she does it, zero charge. That's wrong.  

Charge 100% of people with assault, and it becomes a heck of a deterrant.  I'm in clubs all the time - many people DO think a woman can slap a guy and get away with it - and the bar usually laughs at a man getting slapped by a woman.  Let a man backhand a woman in front of the bar, you'll have 50 "heroes" stepping up to assault him".

Not true.  It depends on the situation.  In the Ray Rice case, he used excessive force above and beyond to "stop" whatever was supposedly done to him by her.  I have seen zero evidence to indicate that she even did anything to him, so there is that also.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2014, 10:07:31 AM »
''because she's an independent woman'' - lol, is there even such a thing

I LOL'd hard at that part

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2014, 10:08:49 AM »

How can she slap?
O

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2014, 10:11:51 AM »
I LOL'd hard at that part
Why?  If someone was viewing that scenario, they might likely draw the conclusion that the man attacking the woman may be a Muslim who does not respect women as they are treated as being inferior as Islamic culture dicatates.  So the statement to him that, "she is an independent woman" capable of her own thoughts, desires wishes and actions is a very good remark considering the scenario at first glance.  They need to know that the poor treatment of women is not going to fly in Western culture.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2014, 10:16:19 AM »
Why?  If someone was viewing that scenario, they might likely draw the conclusion that the man attacking the woman may be a Muslim who does not respect women as they are treated as being inferior as Islamic culture dicatates.  So the statement to him that, "she is an independent woman" capable of her own thoughts, desires wishes and actions is a very good remark considering the scenario at first glance.  They need to know that the poor treatment of women is not going to fly in Western culture.

It made me think of all the oh so independent westernized women I know living largely off men

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2014, 10:18:16 AM »
Good on the Hebrew.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2014, 10:22:08 AM »
It made me think of all the oh so independent westernized women I know living largely off men
Thats funny.  I rarely encounter that at all to be honest with you.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2014, 10:23:01 AM »
Thats funny.  I rarely encounter that at all to be honest with you.

x2. I do not meet many women who are not working and living solely off their husband or bf. Most family's in America are dual-income households.
X

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2014, 10:25:05 AM »
x2. I do not meet many women who are not working and living solely off their husband or bf. Most family's in America are dual-income households.

Neither of you two are around a certain type of woman.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2014, 10:26:09 AM »
Social Experiment   ::)

yea douche bags social Experiment to see how many views you get , so you can get paid by youtube

Wiggs to the rescue at 1:20 mark and then fixes his cap mid rescue

According to those fuckers they're doing it to spread positivity and awareness  ::) ::) ::)

Thumbs up and please SHARE for spreading positvity and awareness!

Simple Simon

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2014, 10:28:25 AM »
Thats funny.  I rarely encounter that at all to be honest with you.
Thats because you have a trust fund and seldom mix with the minions  ;)

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2014, 10:29:54 AM »

Clearly

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2014, 10:30:29 AM »
This isn`t the 1950s anymore "Bob".  The reality is that incomes have not kept up with inflation thus making it extremely rare to have a single-income household.

You can pretend this is not the truth, but you will end up looking like an idiot when you speak.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2014, 10:31:12 AM »
Clearly

Stick to lifting weights and let other people discuss more important matters.

How many of these so-called women exist? Of course there are women who are living off their man.

However, the statistics show us that a majority of the households in America are dual-income (husband and wife work). IF you have statistics disputing this fact, provide the data.

In 2002, only 7 percent of all U.S. households consisted of married couples with children in which only the husband worked. Dual-income families with children made up more than two times as many households. Even families with two incomes and no children outnumbered the traditional family by almost two to one.

Among married-couple households, about 13 percent consisted of families with children in which only the husband worked, 31 percent were dual-income families with children, 25 percent were dual-income families with no children, and 31 percent consisted of other types of families, such as older married couples whose children no longer reside in the household.

Citation: AmeriStat, tabulations from the Census Bureau’s 2002 Current Population Survey (March Supplement).

X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2014, 10:32:33 AM »
Stick to lifting weights and let other people discuss more important matters.

How many of these so-called women exist? Of course there are women who are living off their man.

However, the statistics show us that a majority of the households in America are dual-income (husband and wife work). IF you have statistics disputing this fact, provide the data.

In 2002, only 7 percent of all U.S. households consisted of married couples with children in which only the husband worked. Dual-income families with children made up more than two times as many households. Even families with two incomes and no children outnumbered the traditional family by almost two to one.

Among married-couple households, about 13 percent consisted of families with children in which only the husband worked, 31 percent were dual-income families with children, 25 percent were dual-income families with no children, and 31 percent consisted of other types of families, such as older married couples whose children no longer reside in the household.

BOOM!

Enzo must spend his time hanging around drug addicts and criminals or something.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2014, 10:32:51 AM »
a lot of women have jobs which doesn't say anything at all about their independence in general

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2014, 10:34:05 AM »
BOOM!

Enzo must spend his time hanging around drug addicts and criminals or something.

Or he is attracting trash.

Another statistic:

It’s more important than ever to know how to balance a marriage and a career. Between 1996 and 2006, the percentage of two-income married couples rose 31% in the US. Now, 47.5% of all American married couples are dual-career couples. In Canada, the percentage of husband-wife families that were dual earners is roughly 70%, and approximately two thirds of two-adult families have two incomes in the UK.
X