Author Topic: Ephedrine headaches  (Read 5329 times)

Crossbones

• Getbig II
Ephedrine headaches
« on: September 28, 2014, 03:11:19 PM »

I started getting headaches presumably the following day after ephedrine use. In the past i used 24mg planning to work up to 30mg. With the 8mg tabs when i worked up to 32mgs id feel slightly queasy so i backed off to 24. Lately i used 32 mgs when i started ramping up my cardio to create a EC stack twice a day. I dont do it more than 2 days if at all because of my work. I noticed that i get a headache that persists for a day or more after I stop. I drink a lot of water knowing the dehydrating effect E has and i combine E with coffee so no asprin added. I take headache medicine which works for awhile. Obviously the headaches are probably due to the high blood pressure the E can cause.

Maybe its the fact that i take 32mgs plus coffee twice a day? Maybe stopping abruptly causes a dependency effect similar to caffeiine withdrawal?
Anyone have similar experiences?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Ephedrine headaches
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 05:18:07 PM »
I started getting headaches presumably the following day after ephedrine use. In the past i used 24mg planning to work up to 30mg. With the 8mg tabs when i worked up to 32mgs id feel slightly queasy so i backed off to 24. Lately i used 32 mgs when i started ramping up my cardio to create a EC stack twice a day. I dont do it more than 2 days if at all because of my work. I noticed that i get a headache that persists for a day or more after I stop. I drink a lot of water knowing the dehydrating effect E has and i combine E with coffee so no asprin added. I take headache medicine which works for awhile. Obviously the headaches are probably due to the high blood pressure the E can cause.

Maybe its the fact that i take 32mgs plus coffee twice a day? Maybe stopping abruptly causes a dependency effect similar to caffeiine withdrawal?

???
:

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 05:23:39 PM »

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 06:31:19 PM »

could be any number of things... i've used eph/caf  many times in the past... it's a poor substitute for a strict diet and some cardio

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 08:21:13 AM »

Muscular tension, dehydration, increased blood pressure, fatigue from teh comedown, it's a side effect.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2014, 04:43:15 AM »
???
Kaizen Ephedrine HCL comes in 8mg tabs  :)

You need to take 4 or 5 to get a decent dose (24 - 32mg) but they work well as
you can start low and taper up.