Author Topic: Travel and steorids beeing a Pro  (Read 2945 times)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Travel and steorids beeing a Pro
« on: September 29, 2014, 02:46:18 AM »
I have been follow Kai Green some time on FB now. A lot of traveling. What about he drugs they use...having it in their bagage or what. What if custum find it? Gh and Insulin is a thing going on several times /day...or just 2 gram of deca right up your ass before u take the flight and nothing more for a week or 2?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Re: Travel and steorids beeing a Pro
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 02:50:40 AM »
I have been follow Kai Green some time on FB now. A lot of traveling. What about he drugs they use...having it in their bagage or what. What if custum find it? Gh and Insulin is a thing going on several times /day...or just 2 gram of deca right up your ass before u take the flight and nothing more for a week or 2?
You send it by mail to someone you trust few weeks ahead. To make sure it got there

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 02:54:12 AM »
Do you misspell words for the sake of attention, are you a French homosexual or both?

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 03:24:00 AM »
This is actually a great question because i wondered how the hell they travel to places like australias and how they get all their PEDS in the country with them. I remember sylvester stallone tried bringing his growth hormones with him to australia and got busted. Australia customs is horrible. I think they must have a connection where ever they are planning on going or they have some twink looking guy carry the drugs instead of some big bodybuilder.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 03:28:49 AM »
This is actually a great question because i wondered how the hell they travel to places like australias and how they get all their PEDS in the country with them. I remember sylvester stallone tried bringing his growth hormones with him to australia and got busted. Australia customs is horrible. I think they must have a connection where ever they are planning on going or they have some twink looking guy carry the drugs instead of some big bodybuilder.

part of the reason you hire a guru

is they make sure your drugs are everywhere you need to be
T

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 03:47:29 AM »
I remember big Nasser speaking about "supp" with local german "source" at fibo, back in the day...

asstropin

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2014, 03:53:57 AM »
part of the reason you hire a guru

is they make sure your drugs are everywhere you need to be

Bingo

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2014, 04:39:19 AM »
I remember a video with Kai Greene in new zealand or australia. Some sponsors were waiting for him at the airport, it took like 3 hours for him to come out because he was being searched by customs. Obviously they didnt find anything and they probably searched EVERWHERE possible. So one thing is for sure pro do not travel with gear on them. Custom guys are always suspicious when they see a big guy.
Now i decided to blast and cruise i welcome any advice on how to smuggle gear overseas  ;D Honestly im thinking about not even hiding shit, i dont look big and never been searched before.

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2014, 04:43:03 AM »
I remember a video with Kai Greene in new zealand or australia. Some sponsors were waiting for him at the airport, it took like 3 hours for him to come out because he was being searched by customs. Obviously they didnt find anything and they probably searched EVERWHERE possible. So one thing is for sure pro do not travel with gear on them. Custom guys are always suspicious when they see a big guy.
Now i decided to blast and cruise i welcome any advice on how to smuggle gear overseas  ;D Honestly im thinking about not even hiding shit, i dont look big and never been searched before.
You dont need to hide shit, they are seldom looking for it.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2014, 04:46:44 AM »
my buddy used to vacation in mexico every year and never brought anything with him,he said he would just walk in pharmacy and buy everything he needed for his 2 weeks stay,then he would try to send a package home to his own address (when he was getting to leave back home with a nice amount of juice in there) he said most of the time the package was there waiting inside his porch when he got home ;)united kingdom is another great place to visit and send yourself a nice package of juice back to the states,what great prices and quality products they have there
R

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2014, 04:50:36 AM »
I remember listening to some radio show with Dave Pulcinella on it and this same question was asked. He said he was flying back from the North Americans and had some vials in his bag which security found. He said exactly what it was, told them he's a bodybuilder and just won his class at the NA. Apparently the security guy did nothing about it and let him continue travelling with the gear. I'll try to dig up the podcast I heard it on and post it later today.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2014, 04:53:13 AM »
I dont get the point of sending a package from oversea. I mean if the custom seize it, theres still your name and address on the parcel so you are in trouble for importing illegal stuff (at least where i live).
Overseas pharmacy are usualy crap like thailand for example not much choice beside test/deca/dbol/winstrol and a lot of the stuff is fake/underdosed. The price isnt even cheap.
Dont know about mexico tho.

UK is phenomenal tho, almost legal, tons of labs, lots of variety, exotic blends etc... I order my stuff from there.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2014, 04:57:24 AM »
I remember listening to some radio show with Dave Pulcinella on it and this same question was asked. He said he was flying back from the North Americans and had some vials in his bag which security found. He said exactly what it was, told them he's a bodybuilder and just won his class at the NA. Apparently the security guy did nothing about it and let him continue travelling with the gear. I'll try to dig up the podcast I heard it on and post it later today.

I just saw dave yesterday training at my gym and outta curiousity im gonna ask him,daves very straight up and when he tells me the story ill post it all for u guys to read,thats cool u heard that wannabepro,i must a missed it.wannabepro have u ever watched daves dvd,s raising the bar 1 and 2?they r cool man,if u ever get the chance check them out.dave just told me last week that hes done competing and just trains to stay in shape,he looks great,very full.i took a pic with him and my son,ill post it here today,really down to earth guy dave is,very good sense of humor also,always making everyone laugh ;D
R

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2014, 05:12:37 AM »
I was flying from London to Dublin the other week and the security guys in London scanned me all over and searched my bags because I left a bottle of water in the bag (duh). Dude opens my toiletries bag and pulls out a bottle of dianabol and looks at the label...doesn't even look up at me just pops it back in. I'm sure it's not the first time he's seen it.

I've flown dozens of times with vials, even transatlantic. The most I've ever brought was 3-4 10ml bottles and needles/insulin syringes in my check-in luggage. Nothing was ever confiscated.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2014, 05:21:08 AM »
I was flying from London to Dublin the other week and the security guys in London scanned me all over and searched my bags because I left a bottle of water in the bag (duh). Dude opens my toiletries bag and pulls out a bottle of dianabol and looks at the label...doesn't even look up at me just pops it back in. I'm sure it's not the first time he's seen it.

I've flown dozens of times with vials, even transatlantic. The most I've ever brought was 3-4 10ml bottles and needles/insulin syringes in my check-in luggage. Nothing was ever confiscated.

Same here..the few times I flew internationally with needles or gear..stuffed it in a shampoo bottle in my checked luggage. Never had a problem

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2014, 05:29:10 AM »
Same here..the few times I flew internationally with needles or gear..stuffed it in a shampoo bottle in my checked luggage. Never had a problem

Steroids are the least of their worries as long as you don't shove it in their face you should be alright every time...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2014, 05:39:01 AM »
junkies gonna junk

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2014, 05:55:55 AM »
The real question, is how do the BB audience manage to smuggle their lube through Heathrow when the 50ml max liquid rule applies?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2014, 05:59:45 AM »
Do you misspell words for the sake of attention, are you a French homosexual or both?

I suspect there is a combination of effects here leading to "things".

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2014, 06:17:24 AM »
I just saw dave yesterday training at my gym and outta curiousity im gonna ask him,daves very straight up and when he tells me the story ill post it all for u guys to read,thats cool u heard that wannabepro,i must a missed it.wannabepro have u ever watched daves dvd,s raising the bar 1 and 2?they r cool man,if u ever get the chance check them out.dave just told me last week that hes done competing and just trains to stay in shape,he looks great,very full.i took a pic with him and my son,ill post it here today,really down to earth guy dave is,very good sense of humor also,always making everyone laugh ;D

I haven't seen the whole series (aren't there 3 of them?) but I've seen all the parts Mike P. posted up on Youtube. I'm thinking of buying the dvds though for sure. I like Dave, I listen to his show with Mike Meinrod on projectbbing. I personally don't like Mike M. but Dave seems like a really cool guy. I'd definitely think about hiring him for contest prep when I have the money and am ready for the needle  :D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2014, 07:18:55 AM »
I haven't seen the whole series (aren't there 3 of them?) but I've seen all the parts Mike P. posted up on Youtube. I'm thinking of buying the dvds though for sure. I like Dave, I listen to his show with Mike Meinrod on projectbbing. I personally don't like Mike M. but Dave seems like a really cool guy. I'd definitely think about hiring him for contest prep when I have the money and am ready for the needle  :D

yea daves known for getting a person really sliced and shredded for a show with his great approach to dieting,hes a great choice for anyone imo
R

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2014, 10:24:44 AM »
You send it by mail to someone you trust few weeks ahead. To make sure it got there

this

really don't give a fuck which ones of you faggats believes me or doesn't but

one of the current lower tier pros who would probably (who knows) be at the O these days if not for an arm injury

was and is a very good friend of mine. he also didn't succeed much in BB because he isn't at all for G4p or anything queer.

regardless, when he blew up a bit he had a trip from NY to LA for a few days. Then from LA to Boston and Providence. Then up to Montreal, then Florida, Then NYC again

I know this dude fed exed pajamas to every location with his gear in them lol. and bought syringes and needles from pharmacies--but he fed exed vials and orals to each fucking location (i don't know what he did with montreal aactually).

and in the end i don't think he even got paid much at all for this trip. it was with his old sponsor. a major supplement company. anyway. hope that helps

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2014, 10:34:07 AM »
this

really don't give a fuck which ones of you faggats believes me or doesn't but

one of the current lower tier pros who would probably (who knows) be at the O these days if not for an arm injury

was and is a very good friend of mine. he also didn't succeed much in BB because he isn't at all for G4p or anything queer.

regardless, when he blew up a bit he had a trip from NY to LA for a few days. Then from LA to Boston and Providence. Then up to Montreal, then Florida, Then NYC again

I know this dude fed exed pajamas to every location with his gear in them lol. and bought syringes and needles from pharmacies--but he fed exed vials and orals to each fucking location (i don't know what he did with montreal aactually).

and in the end i don't think he even got paid much at all for this trip. it was with his old sponsor. a major supplement company. anyway. hope that helps

What a lovely fairy tale.

It was believable right up to.....................t he first sentence.

Fuck off idiot, the lame gimmick shit is SO fucking old, tired, and retarded.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2014, 10:49:32 AM »
Its pretty simple.  Keep your needles and gear unlabeled in a first aid kit or in a diabetic bag.  The best hiding places are right out in front of you.
A