Author Topic: Should the white house address the beheading?  (Read 762 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Should the white house address the beheading?
« on: September 29, 2014, 07:34:35 AM »
Perry is screaming that the white house needs to address the beheading.

Is it terrorism?  Or some distorted idiot zealot killing someone over religion?

Should the white house address when someone who isn't a muslim kills someone over their religion?

Should they give this idiot a platform, recognize this as an international event, assign him to history, which comes from Obama saying his name?

I think destorying his life, locking him up forever, and GITMO'ing everyone he's ever had a beer with is fine.  But to give him that global recognition for a murder?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Should the white house address the beheading?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 07:39:35 AM »
No - pofs Obama has to address the Ferguson shooting at the UN instead. 

Should the white house address when someone who isn't a muslim kills someone over their religion?

Should they give this idiot a platform, recognize this as an international event, assign him to history, which comes from Obama saying his name?

I think destorying his life, locking him up forever, and GITMO'ing everyone he's ever had a beer with is fine.  But to give him that global recognition for a murder?   

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 07:42:36 AM »

no.  the guy was an idiot.  from what I've seen he doesn't even know what Islam is. 

my opinion.  he's one of those guys who's pist at the world because he can't get laid so he latches onto the most hateful religion he can find and claims it as his own.  so now he feels a sense of righteousness for inflicting violence on people.  like he's doing it for a higher purpose then the real reason of him just being a fucking asshole.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 07:45:27 AM »

I think he's an idiot for addressing the ferguson shooting. 

That being said, I don't think he should give this random idiot the GLOBAL spotlight by saying his name.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 07:52:15 AM »
Obama needs to address that local mosques have a lot more to do when it comes to weeding out the type of personalities that commit these kinds of acts.
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 10:34:37 AM »
Just because somebody doesn't fully understand Islam doesn't mean Islam is not responsible for this beheading.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2014, 11:18:30 AM »

Of course not. It's work place violence. Beheaddings happen everyday in America with muslim radicals linked to their leaders....move on, Nothing to see here. If they have a problem they should just take it up with human resources.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 07:40:29 AM »
Of course not. It's work place violence. Beheaddings happen everyday in America with muslim radicals linked to their leaders....move on, Nothing to see here. If they have a problem they should just take it up with human resources.
  true.  they need to fill out a Form BH.  I think you can electronically file this form starting in 2015.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 07:51:11 AM »
Was there any doubt  this incident would be considered workplace violence?  I predicted this immediately after it happened.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 11:15:29 AM »
http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/09/30/prosecutor-co-worker-had-altercation-with-beheading-suspect-about-him-not-liking-white-people

Obama now definitely wont address this since this guy is a fellow muslim racist who hates white people

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2014, 11:16:54 AM »

Agree... for him to address one and not the other is ridiculous.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2014, 04:42:35 AM »
Obama should only focus on Ferguson and the guy who made the "truth about muslims" youtube video.