Author Topic: SI: swimsuit issue cover  (Read 27756 times)

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
Re: SI: swimsuit issue cover
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2006, 09:42:36 AM »
NO BECAUSE SUPERMODELS HAVE WIDE HIPS. NATURAL BOOBS, BIGGER BUTT, AND LESS MUSCLE AND A HIGHER BODY FAT. 
Natural boobs????  Oh dear they must have you fooled.  Sure some runway models opt to not get the sugery but you think that the majority of girls on the SI cover and nearly all the girls in a Victoria's Secret catalog don't have implants????  Here is an interesting article on your "sexy" runway models and how much more feminine they are then fitness models. 
http://www.femininebeauty.info/sexy.fashionmodels.1.htm
Don't get me wrong I don't agree with everything the article says (I like broader shoulders as they give a more aesthetically pleasing curve) but saying a runway model has a bigger butt  then a fitness girl, not a chance.  The butt is made up of BIG muscles...the bigger your muscles=the bigger your butt. 
You like skinny girls, this is not because they have natural boobs and wider hips and look more "feminine" you just prefer thinner girls, maybe because it makes you feel more masculine.  Muscle and leaness do not lead to maculinity unless it is over done.  I think a well-balanced physique shows dedication and hard work and increases sexuality and femininity.   
Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2006, 09:53:07 AM »
Dina thanks for proving my above post.  You have a better ass then any supermodel I have seen.
Jennifer

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2006, 01:26:39 AM »
Dina thanks for proving my above post.  You have a better ass then any supermodel I have seen.
Yes,not to sound like a raging lesbian but Dina's butt is a million times better than a scrawny supermodel >:(

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2006, 07:53:40 AM »
i must agree ...

to be honest, i think the 3 main differences between fitness and runway girls are 1) height 2) muscularity 3) facial features .... i would take a fitness/figure girl over a runway model any day of the week ... for starters, im not into tall women(except stella :P) and even though the runway models do have nice tits and ass, those long alien like limbs freak me out >:(

fitness/figure girls on the other hand have nice shape and curves everywhere

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2006, 09:35:31 AM »

nice comparision of the different kinds of lines that these models have vs fitness figure models.
pain day

gdiesel12

« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2006, 10:09:14 AM »
I much rather a girl with a tight bubble butt, small waist and killer curves

That just about describes the perfect woman, Dina... Pretty face too and there is no competition. Peace out.

OWNER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • ACQUIRING INFO.
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2006, 11:54:27 PM »
http://www.femininebeauty.info/sexy.fashionmodels.1.htm
THAT WEBSITE IS BULLSHIT.   
I DON'T AGREE WITH 90% OF THE COMMENTS ON THAT PAGE.  SOME OF THE MODELS ARE TOO THIN THOUGH.
I WILL OWN YOU

Dina

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2006, 10:16:35 AM »
That site had some of the nastiest pics on it and made me gag. Those models were all very very skinny..yikes  but a lot of it was very true.

OWNER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • ACQUIRING INFO.
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2006, 10:27:22 AM »
THAT SITE WAS PUT TOGETHER OUT OF JEALOUSY, NO DOUBT.
I WILL OWN YOU

Dina

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2006, 11:27:07 AM »
uuum   i know i sure as hell am not jealous of anything on that site...  and certainly not their health and drug issues.

People just have different tastes.

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2006, 10:07:46 PM »
that site was pretty nasty ....

CC3

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2006, 02:51:22 AM »
uuum   i know i sure as hell am not jealous of anything on that site...  and certainly not their health and drug issues.
People just have different tastes.
I'm pretty sure OWNER wasn't calling you out as being jelous of the site; I think he was just saying whoever created the site is someone with jealousy issues...

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2006, 09:35:08 AM »
THAT SITE WAS PUT TOGETHER OUT OF JEALOUSY, NO DOUBT.

I don't know if it was out of jealousy or maybe over disgust about what the world wants us to think "beautiful and sexy" is.  You had these preconceived notions that supermodels had natural boobs and big butts and hips....this shows you the other side.  Most of what you see on a supermodel is airbrushed and fixed and loaded with makeup... 
Jennifer

Dina

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2006, 06:57:16 PM »
I'm pretty sure OWNER wasn't calling you out as being jelous of the site; I think he was just saying whoever created the site is someone with jealousy issues...

I know it was not directed at me personally but in general..as was my response.

nestor

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2006, 07:57:03 PM »
Dina please marry me ...don't listen to any of this idiots what do they know anyways u are hot and most smart men knows it too ;D ;D ;D ;D