Author Topic: Eating orals like candy  (Read 10442 times)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: Eating orals like candy
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2006, 10:35:50 AM »
^Robert, I want you to turn to the "Dark Side" soon.  Why wait until you are 30 to reap the benefits of anabolic love?
DIV

we all know how much he trains in the gym.......he would be a monster in no time ::)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2015, 11:41:45 PM »
No, I'm not making this up.  If I was, it'd have a nice witty twist to it or be amusing.  I have incomplete information, I don't know if it's because of steroids or not, and he's not telling me the whole story.  I guess I just posted it here to fill in some blanks, or maybe scare some youngin' into using his brain before taking orals unchecked. 

I'm actually pro-use, even though I choose not to.  I'll get with the program in a few years, under a doc's care, once my test starts to dip too low (i'm 29 now).  So no, this thread isn't BS. I was just hoping to learn a little more about cancer, orals, etc.  I don't know if my buddy has 50 more years or 50 more days left here... he's being pretty quiet about it.

240, how is he holding up?
Mr. AZ 2003

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2015, 03:03:09 AM »
I have a friend from school.. he's 25.  Been using orals on and off for about 4 years.  He'd pop em til he put on 20 pounds, then he'd get sick and lose 10.  He kept this going and got up to about 200 at 6 foot and 6% BF.  Always very lean.  

In the last 2 months, he's had skin cancer removed from his thighs (?) several cysts removed from his back, and now he has a strange growth in his testicles.  

Why do I say to the guy?  He won't share what his blood work/internals look like, but I know he's hurting right now.  I just said "I'm here for you man" but I don't know what to say beyond that.  Doesn't seem like he wants to talk about it.  I dunno if his time is limited, or if it's taken care of. I guess the areas (thighs???) then back, then testes, means whatever it is, has probably spread, right?  

one of my training partner was also an only oral guy. He feared needles. So the guy basically did oral cycle for 4/5 years straight. Dbol, winny etc etc. No bloodwork no pct etc. His skin was yellow at the end.

On a positive note, he was huge and ripped. So he's a proof that only oral cycle work. He was doing a lot of cardio/ fighting, and even on high dose of dbol he wasn't fat or bloated.

Fortunately he meet a girl, stopped training and steroid.
End of story.
asstropin

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2015, 07:09:31 PM »
I have a friend from school.. he's 25.  Been using orals on and off for about 4 years.  He'd pop em til he put on 20 pounds, then he'd get sick and lose 10.  He kept this going and got up to about 200 at 6 foot and 6% BF.  Always very lean. 

In the last 2 months, he's had skin cancer removed from his thighs (?) several cysts removed from his back, and now he has a strange growth in his testicles.   

Why do I say to the guy?  He won't share what his blood work/internals look like, but I know he's hurting right now.  I just said "I'm here for you man" but I don't know what to say beyond that.  Doesn't seem like he wants to talk about it.  I dunno if his time is limited, or if it's taken care of. I guess the areas (thighs???) then back, then testes, means whatever it is, has probably spread, right? 

Just to add to this, i have had a melanoma skin cancer removed when i was mid to late twenties. I still use test and some therapeutic doses of real hgh when i can. I would agree that orals are nasty.i spent about 200 on fucking blackstone poison before the ban for some stupid reason, i should throw em out honestly. I dont think there is a link between hormones and cancer but there is damn sure a link between ugl bathtub shit and cancer. Im willing to bet my bank acct on that one

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2015, 01:26:15 AM »
Just to add to this, i have had a melanoma skin cancer removed when i was mid to late twenties. I still use test and some therapeutic doses of real hgh when i can. I would agree that orals are nasty.i spent about 200 on fucking blackstone poison before the ban for some stupid reason, i should throw em out honestly. I dont think there is a link between hormones and cancer but there is damn sure a link between ugl bathtub shit and cancer. Im willing to bet my bank acct on that one

sterilization is something we take for granted but when talking ugl one realizes this is not the case and sterilization doesn't even come down to the lab itself but rather what that individual batch you got was made with/in....it's tough