Author Topic: I challenge you to game of horseshoes....  (Read 6132 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: I challenge you to game of horseshoes....
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2014, 10:24:22 AM »
why does the OP continually assume that anyone finds him impressive, or gives the slightest hint of a fuck.

he is like a much less impressive gay4it.

all "look at me, look at me" and not a whole lot of laugh creation, thought provoking, or thong rumors being produced.

HE POPS IN AND SAME OL THREAD STARTED.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2014, 10:37:06 AM »
why does the OP continually assume that anyone finds him impressive, or gives the slightest hint of a fuck.

he is like a much less impressive gay4it.

all "look at me, look at me" and not a whole lot of laugh creation, thought provoking, or thong rumors being produced.

This is getbig. A homeless crack addict lifting himself off the sidewalk interests us, so wtf, why not his tri's.

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2014, 08:38:15 PM »
HE POPS IN AND SAME OL THREAD STARTED.

Not sure what's sadder....my attention whoring or your need to point it out....note: being ignored is a worse insult...so thanks (lifetime drugfree...pointing it out just to piss you off)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2014, 09:12:12 PM »
Not sure what's sadder....my attention whoring or your need to point it out....note: being ignored is a worse insult...so thanks (lifetime drugfree...pointing it out just to piss you off)

You expect us to believe that you were NOT high on crack when you got those tattoos?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2015, 06:21:35 AM »
You expect us to believe that you were NOT high on crack when you got those tattoos?

LOL, I was thinking the same thing.
The dude has an awesome physique but most of those tattoos look like some little kid was doodling on him with a black marker? wtf?