Author Topic: People you hate at the gym  (Read 8508 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: People you hate at the gym
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2014, 10:29:35 AM »
Crossfitters... ??? I had a couple of young girls trying to do a clean and press.. was terrible to look at. They learned it at crossfit in celle  ???

My town has a crossfit place, but their rates are high. As a result some students perform crossfit in my gym under guidance of a crossfit app. One tall skinny fucker occupies the squat rack for a hour because he performs giant sets.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2014, 10:34:13 AM »
Meh. I work off the rack. My gym is very often overcrowded and in the jungle so you gotta get in where you fit in and hold your ground.

But I back up off the rack and benches after every set to allow others to walk by and use the weights.

If 2 or 3 guys do the same no one else can get to the dumbbells.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2014, 10:40:18 AM »

Anyone who is inconsiderate annoys me. These people do things like not putting weights back were they go, hogging equipment by sitting there resting between sets for what seems like days or a group working out together who are so busy chatting they take forever to finish their collective sets. Then there are those who set up the weight on several different pieces of equipment when the gym is crowded, thereby hogging not just one workout station, but several. 

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2014, 10:45:01 AM »
;D

that's why   it's like dorothy says ,"there's no place like home",
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2014, 11:39:46 AM »
 :o
F

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2014, 11:42:55 AM »
Dosent hate anyone at my guy! Cant hate people with bad genetics that are below you. Just feel sorry for them and wanne help them! Weak and less talanted people need help!

Help me Google Translate ("English" to German to Russian to English)

"Associate Professor hate someone for my boyfriend! I can not hate people with bad genetics that down. But I am sorry for them and help the bathroom! Weaker and less talented people need help!"

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2014, 11:47:19 AM »
Personal trainers training clients which they just put on their first cycle would be my nr.1

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2014, 11:49:30 AM »
i cant keep count of how many times i freaking raged in the gym because of some assholes

once i was dropping heavy dumbells from shrugging position. keep in mind the flood has a special lining and the dumbells are like bumper wrapped.
some fat black guy tells me "if you break the dumbells there wont be any anymore"
i was like  ??? wtf how this black gnome dare to interupt me. how can the freaking bumper dumbell BREAK when im dropping it on a bumper floor. fuckin fool.

gym is full of north african and blacks, really complete jungle. but the equipment is good. I just plug in my ipod and ignore anyone.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2014, 12:06:00 PM »
mirror selfie people.   Or worse, people that don't use the mirror... just holding up camera in the middle of gym, snapping people in background without any consideration.  

also people that drop 35 or 40 pound dumbbells from 3 feet off the ground when finished with their "set".

Look, i understand if you use the 90s and let them drop 12 inches after your flat bench presses.  Failure, baby.  But really, you're just an a-hole if you drop the lighter weight just because you can.

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2014, 12:14:19 PM »

PEOPLE WHO STAND IN FRONT OF THE DUMMBELL RACK..

WHY DO YOU DO THIS?!?!?!!? Its so fucking obnoxious. Litterally EVERYONE at my gym does this. EVERYONE. I have to go around them to the side, or wait...THen they give you a look like you are fucking crazy for having to jump through hoops just to get a dummbell.

When I neeed a dumbbell I grab it and Go somewhere AWAY FROM THE RACK. I just dont fucking see how these people DONT GET COMMON FUCKING COURTESY.

SMALL PEOPLE WHO GRUNT, SCREAM, CLAP and in general make themselves look fucking like a cross betweena  circus clown and an autistic chimp. WE GET IT you are 150lbs soaking wet and you are about to do lat pull downs...WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED CLAP BEFORE EVERY SET AND LET OUT A GRUNT.  STFU AND LIFT. NOW IF YOU ARE RONNIE COLEMAN YELLING YEAD BUDDY BEFORE DEADLIFTING A SMALL HONDA I GET THAT .

CALLL THESE guys BENCH BROS. THEY WALK INTO THE GYM WITH A CLIP BOARD, GALLONG JUG, AND A BAG FULL OF DILDOS AND WHEY PROTIEN. THHEY MAKE THEIR CAMP AT BENCH AND RACK AND LITTERALLY SIT ON IT DOING BENCH PRESS for 30ming THEN LEAVE. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BENCH FOR 30min? U SUCK I HATE YOU. STOP BREATHING MY FUCKING AIR DOUCHE. EVEN YOUR CLIP BOARD WISHES IT COULD COMMIT SUICIDE. U SUCK I HOPE THE BAR SLIPS OFF YOUR GREASY PALMS AND GUILLOTINES YOUR HEAD OFF.

homo TRAINERS. how many times do you need to take up 4 machines at once? I WANNA DO AN EXERSISE BUT NO THIS homo TRAINER HAS HIS FAT ASS CLIENT TAKING up 1 BENCH 1 CABLE 1 BAR And A SET OF DUMBBELLS. GEEZUS WATCH OUT THIS FAT FUCK IS GONNA BE RONNIE COLEMAN SOON.

IN CLOSING FUCK PEOPLE

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2014, 12:14:37 PM »
Haha I love this guy

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2014, 12:36:30 PM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2014, 01:00:47 PM »

For rowing I actually prefer it that way so that we get to use the weights we need. Its better to work off the rack then take the dumbbells someplace else to do your workout. Anyone can use the weights I've just used as long as its going back to the rack when they're done.

And if there happens to be an open bench I'd still rather row off the rack because somone may want to bench.

Like I said...it doesn't take me long to get my set of db rows. I then back up and give other people a go.

Keep in mind most of the time my gym is a crowded jungle of inner city egos. If you wanna be considerate you're gonna get trampled on and not get a good workout in. Sometimes you gotta be that gym asshole.

I only work off the rack with rows and shrugs tho.
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2014, 01:27:59 PM »
I hate all people, everywhere, everytime.

Simple Simon

« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2014, 02:14:10 PM »
This older guy was using the pec deck machine, but he not only was using it for pecs, after he finished a set, he would do adjust it for rear delts. Since it is the only pec deck, two young "bros" wanted to work in with him, he said no. So, he spent 25 minutes doing pec/rear delts, and the "bros" were heated.

He then proceeds to use one of the flat bench press stations for lateral delt raises---when there are about 4-5 empty flat benches...and he never used the bench at all.

I used to go to a gym where the owner an old school bodybuilder, Britain winner, would ban someone for not letting someone work in.   ;D

It seems to be a new phase this not letting people work in, it was always a given years ago.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2014, 02:15:07 PM »
I hate all people, everywhere, everytime.
But, Jesus taught you to love everyone.  ???

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2014, 02:29:49 PM »
I have a thousand yard stare that makes the toughest of men tremble in their thongs.
I envision one of those crazy people sticking a pencil thru your neck ala House on Haunted Hill.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2014, 04:48:49 PM »
i cant keep count of how many times i freaking raged in the gym because of some assholes

once i was dropping heavy dumbells from shrugging position. keep in mind the flood has a special lining and the dumbells are like bumper wrapped.
some fat black guy tells me "if you break the dumbells there wont be any anymore"
i was like  ??? wtf how this black gnome dare to interupt me. how can the freaking bumper dumbell BREAK when im dropping it on a bumper floor. fuckin fool.

gym is full of north african and blacks, really complete jungle. but the equipment is good. I just plug in my ipod and ignore anyone.

That black fella has better values than you, thank you for promoting the white race, gym clown  ::)

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2014, 04:54:05 PM »
I can Relate to the Hate Bro. I am so Hardcore and need all the Geeks to get out of my way. Go Heavy or Go Home BRO.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2014, 04:59:15 PM »
I can Relate to the Hate Bro. I am so Hardcore and need all the Geeks to get out of my way. Go Heavy or Go Home BRO.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2014, 05:11:44 PM »
I used to go to a gym where the owner an old school bodybuilder, Britain winner, would ban someone for not letting someone work in.   ;D

It seems to be a new phase this not letting people work in, it was always a given years ago.

You're right. I never understood this new thing of not letting someone work in. It was always common courtesy back in the day. This new liberal world we live in has a lack of character and this self righteous attitude.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2014, 05:22:04 PM »
Definitely one of the most reoccurring thread themes on getbig.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2014, 10:24:10 PM »
You're right. I never understood this new thing of not letting someone work in. It was always common courtesy back in the day. This new liberal world we live in has a lack of character and this self righteous attitude.

Not that I agree with this, but I suspect a lot of folks today are basically germaphobes and will do anything to avoid other's germs. I see folks wiping down equipment before using it. This seems ridiculous since pretty much everything you touch has someone else's germs on it. I always let people work in if they ask.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2014, 10:35:26 PM »
the ultra skinny and ugly arab guy making nonstop autism faces

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2014, 11:25:22 PM »
.......or a group working out together who are so busy chatting they take forever to finish their collective sets. Then there are those who set up the weight on several different pieces of equipment when the gym is crowded, thereby hogging not just one workout station, but several. 

This and fucking this. All the fucking time. Fuck you, you girls - go find a cafe if you want to gossip. And fuck you, you prick, who thinks your membership gives you the right to superset with every fucking piece of equipment in the room. You want to do circuits? Fuck off and do crossfit.