Author Topic: fake amps?  (Read 6751 times)

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
Re: fake amps?
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2006, 02:38:52 PM »
   I just got alot of  amps that are completely clear with a little blue dot on the neck. There is no writing on it what so ever. My source said that it was test e 300 mgs by organon?  Suppodesly they just started making these, or so he says.  Has anybody ever seen anything like this?? Wouldn't there be writing on it?   Any help would be appreciated. thanks

it is fake , get money back

AG
www.ag-guys.com

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2006, 03:02:33 PM »
your kidding right?

gettinswole

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2006, 03:26:15 PM »
your kidding right?

Who me?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2006, 03:36:45 PM »
Everybody knows that the real amps say "steroids" on it.  dahh
It always cracks me up in movies when they show steroids like this, if you saw the new "The Longest Yard" with Adam Sandler you know what I'm talking about. There is a scene where Kevin Nash reaches in his locker and pulls out a big white bottle that just says "Anabolic Steroids" nothing else. Later in the movie some of the guys switch it out with a bottle of stuff that just says "Estrogen." I realize it's just a movie but I get the feeling that a lot of people probably have the idea that this is exactly how all AAS and such comes...just big ass white bottles with lettering that says "Steroids Inside."

...anyway, that shit cracked me up more then anything...except the scene where Rob Schneider said "group hug tonight in the shower" that was hilarious.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2006, 03:44:41 PM »
i know what your talking about it was like it was a miss take that movie was crazy funny.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2006, 04:08:33 PM »
that is true but they had to put it out there and have it say steroids for all the ones that are saying what did that say im going home and looking up that word

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2006, 11:41:17 PM »
and there fake cause some one says so? i happen to see these before.i dont think there oragnon.may be some lab in china or something.break it open and taste it.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2006, 06:27:00 AM »
I would say these are 100% fake also. If the guy said they were from a UG lab I may beleive him  but ORGANON would not produce such a messy ampule. With all the UG around it is easy to make an amp and put real gear in it.

^The uneven amps was the key.  Any decent manufacturing process would not produce those.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2006, 08:29:35 AM »
i dont think they are uneven i think the person set it up in a uneven triangle
he put one faceing forward and the other two standing back he didnt put them side by side.i did it with my amps and they look uneven but if you put them side by side there are the same height if you follow the blue dots it goes into a happy face they have to lined uo right.

gettinswole

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2006, 08:40:44 AM »
   Trust me the amps are all different sizes.  the blue dots dont line up, also the shape of some are thicker and shorter, and some are skinny and longer. its weird.

gettinswole

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2006, 08:56:36 AM »
   Heres another pic. Notice how the are right next to eachother and one is taller, also the blue dot is lower.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2006, 07:05:22 PM »
and there fake cause some one says so? i happen to see these before.i dont think there oragnon.may be some lab in china or something.break it open and taste it.
Or he could stick it up his ass that would tell the truth  :o

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2006, 08:36:42 PM »
well cant go that far never know he might like it and that would be a bad thing :-X

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2006, 09:47:30 PM »
i dont think they are uneven i think the person set it up in a uneven triangle
he put one faceing forward and the other two standing back he didnt put them side by side.i did it with my amps and they look uneven but if you put them side by side there are the same height if you follow the blue dots it goes into a happy face they have to lined uo right.

ZEEK....

Get it through your head.  They are uneven and not filled up evenly either.  What is it you're not seeing.  I've seen fakes before, and this is a common telltale sign of a fake.

I've been in this for years, do you think I would bullshit?

They are fake.

DIV

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2006, 08:55:13 AM »
SORRY CALM  DOWN!!!we have all been in this for years your not the only person that has taken steroids or even sells them, if you say there fake then there fake ill even say there fake.if it will calm your ass down.and they look filled to me.all thats in a amp is 1ml how much fuller do you want it.your the pro you know whats in there i forgot what if I told you that this company GB standards is in hong kong and china and they make these amps,do some research look up GB standards matter of fact heres a e-mail  address for them GBSTANDARD@hushmail.com
i love when some one has all the answers.hey thanks for your two cents ill put it in my piggy bank for when i need it.look them up before you speak.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2006, 04:02:05 PM »
SORRY CALM  DOWN!!!we have all been in this for years your not the only person that has taken steroids or even sells them, if you say there fake then there fake ill even say there fake.if it will calm your ass down.and they look filled to me.all thats in a amp is 1ml how much fuller do you want it.your the pro you know whats in there i forgot what if I told you that this company GB standards is in hong kong and china and they make these amps,do some research look up GB standards matter of fact heres a e-mail  address for them GBSTANDARD@hushmail.com
i love when some one has all the answers.hey thanks for your two cents ill put it in my piggy bank for when i need it.look them up before you speak.
Complain, bitch and moan, have a mental breakdown, but nothing you say can change the fact that these are FAKE.

...and oh yeah, just because you've been in this game for years does not mean you've been taking quality gear. Seemingly knowledgeable people get scammed everyday.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2006, 08:31:37 PM »
Bro, I don't shoot off at the mouth or make outrageous claims, all I do is present facts, as well as my own opinion when it comes to advice. After that it's up to you and everyone else here to take what I say and do what they best see fit, all in all it will have no affect on my life.
I want back up anything I say? Wrong. I always give reasons behind my statements, if I'm proven wrong on whatever the topic may be, I always gracefully accept it. I've never once, nor will I ever claim to be the almighty guru. What more do you want?
"No disrespect?" Bull-Shit, your post was and is nothing more then a pitiful attempt to take a giant shit all over my face. So don't patronize me with comments such as "no disrespect" when that is your intention. If you have something to say just say it, don't dance around like a ballerina with a 4 day old tampon stuck up her twat :'(

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2006, 10:06:44 PM »
sorry!!!! but who crying about a statement.? well leave it at that.but it is no disrespect i didnt call you a worthless peice of shit or a scumm bag or anything i respect your opinions but i also have a opinion. that i would like cleared up. I can be a man cause thats what i am and say hey if i worded anything wrong that you felt disrespective you, then hey im wrong, but if we cant have opinions then why try to find facts

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2006, 04:07:50 AM »

.........and all this signifies what exactly?

The amps are fake.  They aren't even made correctly, not are they filled to the same level.  Those are the most obvious signs, regardless of whether there is writing on them or not. 

I am calm.  When I said I've been in this for years, I meant I've been "in the know" for years, not just using AAS.  I've never been scammed, nor been sold fake gear.

When I say the amps are fake, it's because I'm relatively sure they are, not because I'm just throwing an opinion out there.

DIV

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2006, 04:27:09 AM »
Did you get these amps from Craig Titus?

LOL  ;D