Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: 1st case of Ebola virus diagnosed in the United States  (Read 28623 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: BREAKING NEWS: 1st case of Ebola virus diagnosed in the United States
« Reply #275 on: October 09, 2014, 07:02:05 AM »

People are putting politics over common sense. The administration and the left wing robots are injecting race into the issue so no one questions their authority.  This kind of manipulation and dishonesty is unacceptable and must be called out.  

This is the same, "you are for us or against us" bullshit that Bush tried to pull.  Anyone who disagrees is unamerican/racist.  
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #276 on: October 09, 2014, 08:20:30 AM »
It was only a matter of time. These dumb fucks are looking for a pay day.  What a bunch of third world moochers.  The family of that piece of shit should be up on charges.

Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price, who is black, raised questions over whether Duncan was initially released from a Dallas hospital because of his race and lack of health insurance.

“The real elephant in the room is, the man was black, he had no insurance, and therefore he was basically turned away,” Price told the Los Angeles Times.

When asked how he knew Duncan didn’t have insurance, Price said, “If he had pulled out an insurance card, he wouldn’t have had a problem. I’m willing to stake my life on the fact he didn’t have insurance. He’s from Liberia!”…

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-family-questions-care-given-texas-ebola-patient-20141008-story.html
A

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: October 09, 2014, 08:22:04 AM »
Working in the commercial airline mfg indusry, i think banning air travel from those countries will actually STRENGTHEN the airline industry as it will boost traveler confidence that theyre not on a plane full of fucking ebola infected Africans.

If this starts to spread people will stop flying, the airline industry will tank, and well be facing a worse economic situation than if we just cut them off.

What would you like Obama to do, srs question, outline what you think is appropriate.

so ban travel from the area is the first step in your mind?

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: October 09, 2014, 08:22:48 AM »
It was only a matter of time. These dumb fucks are looking for a pay day.  The family of that piece of shit should be up on charges.

Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price, who is black, raised questions over whether Duncan was initially released from a Dallas hospital because of his race and lack of health insurance.

“The real elephant in the room is, the man was black, he had no insurance, and therefore he was basically turned away,” Price told the Los Angeles Times.

When asked how he knew Duncan didn’t have insurance, Price said, “If he had pulled out an insurance card, he wouldn’t have had a problem. I’m willing to stake my life on the fact he didn’t have insurance. He’s from Liberia!”…

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-family-questions-care-given-texas-ebola-patient-20141008-story.html

They don't want to pay for health insurance, but then expect top-notch medical care on the taxpayer's dime when they get sick. Of course it is because "he's black" ::).

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #279 on: October 09, 2014, 08:32:18 AM »

What would you like Obama to do, srs question, outline what you think is appropriate.

i think he should do the same as europe. No commercial air travel in or out. The Marines, use them or get them out. Its too widespread now to effectively quarantine the whole area, unfortunately, so get them the fuck out of there. As I said when he sent them, they arent doing anything anyway.

Hes literally doing less than nothing, hes putting others in harms way for no good reason.

There was a protocol for this, HH6 outlined it... theyre supposed to cut off commercial travel to the quarantine zone, but for some reason Obama refused to follow it, even though other European countries are.

Restrict its movement and let it burn itself out, like every textbook says to do.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #280 on: October 09, 2014, 08:35:12 AM »
It was only a matter of time. These dumb fucks are looking for a pay day.  What a bunch of third world moochers.  The family of that piece of shit should be up on charges.

hes a fucking liberian, why should he expect to fly to the US and get treated on the spot with no questions asked?

Hes not even a fucking citizen.... start doing that shit and everyone with every life threatenig illness will hop a plane and show up at the ER expecting to be saved

Fuck some people are asinine.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #281 on: October 09, 2014, 08:42:04 AM »

Ban commercial flights. He needs to be committed to keeping the disease quarantined or don't.  By his own standards, sending three thousand American troops to keep the diseases contained is a pointless exercise. It's a fucking show and insulting to the American people. And that kind of dishonesty should alarm people.  He should send as many medical experts as is appropriate.  Take volunteers, whatever.   That way, people might not be as likely to flee the country.

A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #282 on: October 09, 2014, 08:46:21 AM »
They don't want to pay for health insurance, but then expect top-notch medical care on the taxpayer's dime when they get sick. Of course it is because "he's black" ::).

hes a fucking liberian, why should he expect to fly to the US and get treated on the spot with no questions asked?

Hes not even a fucking citizen.... start doing that shit and everyone with every life threatenig illness will hop a plane and show up at the ER expecting to be saved

Fuck some people are asinine.

I doubt he was forthcoming with the information that he was from Liberia and in contact with the ebola virus out of fear he would be detained.  Asshole put his family other peoples families in danger and his parasitic relatives have the nerve to make demands.  FYI, reading further in the article you come to find out dumbasses other relatives who live in the united states are on medicaid.
A

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: October 09, 2014, 08:50:17 AM »
i think he should do the same as europe. No commercial air travel in or out. The Marines, use them or get them out. Its too widespread now to effectively quarantine the whole area, unfortunately, so get them the fuck out of there. As I said when he sent them, they arent doing anything anyway.

Hes literally doing less than nothing, hes putting others in harms way for no good reason.

There was a protocol for this, HH6 outlined it... theyre supposed to cut off commercial travel to the quarantine zone, but for some reason Obama refused to follow it, even though other European countries are.

Restrict its movement and let it burn itself out, like every textbook says to do.

I can dig this, but I think me and you are varying on the severity, i don't think it's that big of a deal, perhaps I am completely wrong, I just see another bubonic plauge that is perpetuated by piss poor conditions. I think it's global warming causing the monkeys to get infected more and Al Gore should do a documentary.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #284 on: October 09, 2014, 08:51:14 AM »
I doubt he was forthcoming with the information that he was from Liberia and in contact with the ebola virus out of fear he would be detained.  Asshole put his family other peoples families in danger and his parasitic relatives have the nerve to make demands.  FYI, reading further in the article you come to find out dumbasses other relatives who live in the united states are on medicaid.
as brutal as it sounds, i was not disappointed when he lost his life.

MikMaq

« Reply #285 on: October 09, 2014, 08:52:27 AM »
. theyre supposed to cut off commercial travel to the quarantine zone, but for some reason Obama refused to follow it, even though other European countries are.
It's all just a big conspiracy to upset getbiggers.

Obama's just trolling.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #286 on: October 09, 2014, 08:54:50 AM »
I can dig this, but I think me and you are varying on the severity, i don't think it's that big of a deal, perhaps I am completely wrong, I just see another bubonic plauge that is perpetuated by piss poor conditions. I think it's global warming causing the monkeys to get infected more and Al Gore should do a documentary.

Do I think global warming is more pressing than ebola?  Yes, I do.  I just don't like being jerked around by my government.

as brutal as it sounds, i was not disappointed when he lost his life.

I don't either.  Fucker took a gamble with other peoples lives.  Fuck him.
A

MikMaq

« Reply #287 on: October 09, 2014, 08:59:00 AM »

I don't either.  Fucker took a gamble with other peoples lives.  Fuck him.
Does this make you feel like you have control over the situation.

People are all selfish, pretending you fellas are not is a joke.

You sound like Mark Walhberg saying you would of taken the terrorist out.

The shit is only begging to hit the wall.

The population of a small village is infect, one descent sized condo is infected.

Wait until it's half a city.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #288 on: October 09, 2014, 09:00:15 AM »

The population of a small village is infect, one descent sized condo is infected.

You have no idea what I mean..  You're autistic and can't even interpret your own feelings and thoughts.   
A

MikMaq

« Reply #289 on: October 09, 2014, 09:03:14 AM »
You have no idea what I mean..  You're autistic and can't even interpret your own feelings and thoughts.   
Blah blah, I don't care about your thoughts or feelings nor mine, I care about the actual topic.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #290 on: October 09, 2014, 09:05:20 AM »

some people have integrity, even in the face if death.

I for one wouldnt risk the lives of thousands, including my family, on a 1%chance to save myself.

I think youre making the assumption that since you have no regard for lives of others when your own life is on the line, that others are the same.

I for one, dont usually give a shit when randoms die. But i sure wouldnt be the one to cause their deaths trying to save my own life.

As i said in the other thread, id cry like a bitch, suck it up, and die like a man before id lie, break quarantine, and expose countless innocents to the deadliest virus known to man.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #291 on: October 09, 2014, 09:06:45 AM »
Blah blah, I don't care about your thoughts or feelings nor mine, I care about the actual topic.

Obviously you do care about feelings because you were trying to interpret mine.   See, being autistic you can't see that.
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #292 on: October 09, 2014, 09:07:11 AM »
The late great Onlyme created this piece of work. Still funny today...RIP

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #293 on: October 09, 2014, 09:08:26 AM »

I for one wouldnt risk the lives of thousands, including my family, on a 1%chance to save myself.

I think youre making the assumption that since you have no regard for lives of others when your own life is on the line, that others are the same.

I for one, dont usually give a shit when randoms die. But i sure wouldnt be the one to cause their deaths trying to save my own life.

As i said in the other thread, id cry like a bitch, suck it up, and die like a man before id lie, break quarantine, and expose countless innocents to the deadliest virus known to man.

We live in a me centric times, Shock.  No one understands the concept of doing the right thing for the betterment of all.  I also mentioned that I would choose death over harming others.
A

MikMaq

« Reply #294 on: October 09, 2014, 09:11:14 AM »
Obviously you do care about feelings because you were trying to interpret mine.   See, being autistic you can't see that.
Great genius of semantics you are, I care because your bullshit is getting in the way of the actual topic.

When someone says they don't care its not an absolute funciton, what they mean is that it's not a priority.

You are not interesting to me, when I seem your name I just think Captain Archer on Star trek, all I know is your stupid.

MikMaq

« Reply #295 on: October 09, 2014, 09:14:38 AM »

Lets keep the claims with reality. nobody knows until they are actually in that situation.

To claim otherwise is bullshit.

Having kids is the only type of thing that can actually predict.

But that can easily be flipped in the other direction.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #296 on: October 09, 2014, 09:16:01 AM »
Great genius of semantics you are, I care because your bullshit is getting in the way of the actual topic.

When someone says they don't care its not an absolute funciton, what they mean is that it's not a priority.

You are not interesting to me, when I seem your name I just think Captain Archer on Star trek, all I know is your stupid.

You're autism is flaring up.  Everything in this post is off topic.  This is your mental defect crap getting in the way of the topic.
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #297 on: October 09, 2014, 09:34:47 AM »
Subtle threat to those planning to meet in Boston

I don't carry a gun in MA. I surrendered my permit when I left the state.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #298 on: October 09, 2014, 10:03:33 AM »
Lets keep the claims with reality. nobody knows until they are actually in that situation.

To claim otherwise is bullshit.

Having kids is the only type of thing that can actually predict.

But that can easily be flipped in the other direction.

bullshit man, bullshit. Some people will lose their mind, butexactly what decision they'd make.

I would give my life in a second if i thought it would endanger my family and potentially thousands of others.

Its not about being a badass, or being tough, or on a moral high horse, its about the bigger picture of not spreading the disease.

Im already dead in that scenario.

There is literally no choice, go home, possibly infect thousands, possibly kill my family, or stay in the quarantine zone and die anyway.....

but die knowing on my deathbed that i didnt expose my family and countless others to a horrible agonizing death because I couldnt deal with the reality that im already dead.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: October 09, 2014, 11:14:15 AM »
4 new possible cases in France. Building with 60 people quarantined until they know for sure...