Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: 1st case of Ebola virus diagnosed in the United States  (Read 28675 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: BREAKING NEWS: 1st case of Ebola virus diagnosed in the United States
« Reply #250 on: October 08, 2014, 02:14:18 PM »
Africa is always in chaos man.

Its been that way for a long time. They have civil wars and genocide all the time down there and no one cares. Its when it happens in the middle east that shit goes crazy.

Corporations fully understand Africa's instability.  Foreign companies do everything but the actual extraction of resources and they supervise every aspect of that.
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: October 08, 2014, 02:16:03 PM »
Unless there are stow aways you stupid fuck.

Trade won't drop completely, but further restrictions on trade would fuck us over.

it's about creating the illusion of stability and safety in these countries.

At the moment the average ebolan feels relatively safe.

If they feel their economic future is done for you'll have people trying to escape.

There are already gonna be massive foot shortages in the country with people abandoning their farms.

I really don't care about your analysis the objects are alreay in motion, none of us have any control over the situation.

I've never understood this sorta thing. Dude ain't insulting you, just disagreeing.

MikMaq

« Reply #252 on: October 08, 2014, 02:19:01 PM »
I've never understood this sorta thing. Dude ain't insulting you, just disagreeing.
Is there a difference ???

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: October 08, 2014, 02:20:36 PM »
Is there a difference ???

Of course, but knock yourself out.

MikMaq

« Reply #254 on: October 08, 2014, 02:21:02 PM »
Of course, but knock yourself out.
That was a joke fucknuts.

I honestly don't have a clue when I'm being insulted or not I'm autistic.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: October 08, 2014, 02:22:02 PM »
Still no reaction from black JC & his followers  ;D ;D ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: October 08, 2014, 02:22:38 PM »
That was a joke fucknuts.

I honestly don't have a clue when I'm being insulted or not I'm autistic.

Over my head then. Which was the funny part?

MikMaq

« Reply #257 on: October 08, 2014, 02:32:41 PM »
Corporations fully understand Africa's instability.  Foreign companies do everything but the actual extraction of resources and they supervise every aspect of that.
Which is why Africa is far more valuable to the global economy than most people realize.

Commodities markets will go through a shit storm, if Ebola breaks into the surrounding countries.

It's far more tolerable for a few cases to pop up in america, than pandemic in nigera, guy(fucks sakes you know what country I mean), maurtania etc.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #258 on: October 08, 2014, 02:57:39 PM »
When, not if, the first cases of Ebola pop up in Mexico and Central America will the people panic and stampede to our southern border? Since many live in the same deplorable filth as do the West Africans will they be more prone to spreading it?

Lets say this does happen, hope not, will we then send our military to the border and close all air traffic to those countries?

The cruise industry has stopped all ports of call to West Africa. Imagine if they close Mexico, Central America/Panama Canal. A financial hit to say the least.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #259 on: October 08, 2014, 03:01:54 PM »
When, not if, the first cases of Ebola pop up in Mexico and Central America will the people panic and stampede to our southern border? Since many live in the same deplorable filth as do the West Africans will they be more prone to spreading it?

Lets say this does happen, hope not, will we then send our military to the border and close all air traffic to those countries?

The cruise industry has stopped all ports of call to West Africa. Imagine if they close Mexico, Central America/Panama Canal. A financial hit to say the least.

The cruise industry has shown better judgement than our government.
A

MikMaq

« Reply #260 on: October 08, 2014, 03:48:01 PM »

What the fuck does this have to do with anything?

America isn't vulnerable to the virus, it's vulnerable to the global economy.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: October 08, 2014, 03:49:16 PM »
coming to an airport near you..... dont worry USA sheeple you love it when the govnt does this to you:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/us-orders-agents-monitor-travelers-ebola-26043345

JFK and Newark passengers to be screened for fever

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-executive-order-allows-detention-of-americans-with-respiratory-diseases

Obama executive order allows detention of Americans with respiratory diseases

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: October 08, 2014, 05:45:45 PM »

its a black killer virus created in a lab to exterminate black folk
its working pretty fucking good too.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #263 on: October 08, 2014, 06:33:18 PM »
coming to an airport near you..... dont worry USA sheeple you love it when the govnt does this to you:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/us-orders-agents-monitor-travelers-ebola-26043345

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-executive-order-allows-detention-of-americans-with-respiratory-diseases

"Screened for fever"....HAPPY HORSE SHIT. A Liberian thinks he has Ebola, has a passport and a credit card...flys to USA where he has a chance to live. 2 hours before landing he pops 6 Tylenol...NO FEVER.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: October 09, 2014, 04:33:39 AM »

I love it, first you guys cry about him not closing the borders and acting like this is world war Z, now he is detaining those with respiratory infections? lol.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #265 on: October 09, 2014, 04:38:24 AM »
I love it, first you guys cry about him not closing the borders and acting like this is world war Z, now he is detaining those with respiratory infections? lol.

But he's not detaining anybody at all. Especially not the sick people, aka shiny new Democrat voters.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #266 on: October 09, 2014, 05:15:33 AM »

What a load of sophistic bullshit.  Shouldn't you be off somewhere crying about the melting of the ice shelf, chicken little?
A

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: October 09, 2014, 05:32:29 AM »
What a load of sophistic bullshit.  Shouldn't you be off somewhere crying about the melting of the ice shelf, chicken little?

lol,

I am all cried out.  you mean ice sheet not shelf.

It says right there they have the right to detain those with fever. Do you realize how many viruses there are? do you realize how futile this will be? it's simply another infringement on privacy and rights with more to come. it all stems from from the general public knowing nothing, with cheerleaders like you acting like this is a big problem. Remember swine flu? how about avian flu? the black plauge still exists also, should we alert the world?

I care about things worth caring about, ebola is not one of them. It's a shitty virus that isn't that infective like I have said, it's not airborne and when symptoms start (only contagious period) the people literally die quick and get ultra sick as it is a hemmorhagic fever. Without vectors like bats and monkeys (and us not eating them), it won't be an issue. Same thing with the black death.

option D made a good point, 1 down 316million to go, get scared.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #268 on: October 09, 2014, 05:47:34 AM »
lol,

It says right there they have the right to detain those with fever. Do you realize how many viruses there are? do you realize how futile this will be? it's simply another infringement on privacy and rights with more to come. it all stems from from the general public knowing nothing, with cheerleaders like you acting like this is a big problem. Remember swine flu? how about avian flu? the black plauge still exists also, should we alert the world?

I care about things worth caring about, ebola is not one of them. It's a shitty virus that isn't that infective like I have said, it's not airborne and when symptoms start (only contagious period) the people literally die quick and get ultra sick as it is a hemmorhagic fever. Without vectors like bats and monkeys (and us not eating them), it won't be an issue. Same thing with the black death.

What a cry baby.  Woah is me, the Antarctic ice sheet is melting.   Everybody panic we might have and extra three feet of water by 2100.

This is about banning travel from that region.  Don't allow people who are sick or could be sick to come here.  This isn't a radical idea but a sensible precaution. Don't paint me with a broad brush.  I don't think the sky is falling, chicken little.  I just think its ridiculous that the Obama administration isn't taking simple steps to keep people out.  I also think is ridiculous and disingenuous of the left to turn this into an issue about racism.  They've injected race into the issue in order to prevent people from questioning their authority.  Anyone who disagree with or objects to their strategy can be label a racist and dismissed.

As for OptionD, he doesn't have a point.  He is the idiot who thinks evil white racists are gunning down his brothers on the street on a daily basis when all evidence indicates this is absolutely untrue.  His judgement on matters of fact is far from reliable. 
A

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: October 09, 2014, 05:55:05 AM »
What a cry baby.  Woah is me, the Antarctic ice sheet is melting.   Everybody panic we might have and extra three feet of water by 2100.

This is about banning travel from that region.  Don't allow people who are sick or could be sick to come here.  This isn't a radical idea but a sensible precaution. Don't paint me with a broad brush.  I don't think the sky is falling, chicken little.  I just think its ridiculous that the Obama administration isn't taking simple steps to keep people out.  I also think is ridiculous and disingenuous of the left to turn this into an issue about racism.  They've injected race into the issue in order to prevent people from questioning their authority.  Anyone who disagree with or objects to their strategy can be label a racist and dismissed.

As for OptionD, he doesn't have a point.  He is the idiot who thinks evil white racists are gunning down his brothers on the street on a daily basis when all evidence indicates this is absolutely untrue.  His judgement on matters of fact is far from reliable. 

Oh no in 2100 you might have grand kids or great grand kids, fuck them right? The planet faultering is ok, but one person dies of ebola that;s an issue. Fucking air polllution kills more people then ebola, again what specific concerns about this virus do you have? why is this virus so troubling to you? it's not even close to the most deadly virus and uses animals as it's vector. (rabies anyone?)

I am white, I coudln't give a fuck about race, it's just not that big of a problem.

Simple steps like stopping transport from an area where the vast majority are healthy and fine? why is this virus so troubling to you?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #270 on: October 09, 2014, 05:58:52 AM »
lol,

aviam flu? Swine flu?

I just read a report straight from the WHO stating that this outbreak has no parallels with any other recent outbreak and the death toll is already greater than all the others, and trying to draw similarities between Ebola and others is causing people to underestimate its gravity and downplay its significance, and this is a grave error in judgement.

The same report said at rhe speed its spreading and how its soreading that theyll lose control of africa rapidly and that it WILL move to other countries and continents when that happens.

The complete downplaying of this boggles my mind.

MikMaq

« Reply #271 on: October 09, 2014, 06:06:36 AM »
aviam flu? Swine flu?

I just read a report straight from the WHO stating that this outbreak has no parallels with any other recent outbreak and the death toll is already greater than all the others, and trying to draw similarities between Ebola and others is causing people to underestimate its gravity and downplay its significance, and this is a grave error in judgement.

The same report said at rhe speed its spreading and how its soreading that theyll lose control of africa rapidly and that it WILL move to other countries and continents when that happens.

The complete downplaying of this boggles my mind.
X2

This is what happens when you have a populace, that believes that history ended with the fall of the berlin wall.

Just grab an actual history book some day, and learn about the life of your average steel worker in 1920, carpenter, stone mason etc.

People died in massive numbers all the time from disease.

Were intellectual just not able to accept progress hasn't really been made in a lot of key areas.

Were a populace that forgot what it means to live on this planet.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #272 on: October 09, 2014, 06:15:24 AM »
Oh no in 2100 you might have grand kids or great grand kids, fuck them right? The planet faultering is ok, but one person dies of ebola that;s an issue. Fucking air polllution kills more people then ebola, again what specific concerns about this virus do you have? why is this virus so troubling to you? it's not even close to the most deadly virus and uses animals as it's vector. (rabies anyone?)

I am white, I coudln't give a fuck about race, it's just not that big of a problem.

Simple steps like stopping transport from an area where the vast majority are healthy and fine? why is this virus so troubling to you?

It's common sense precautions. It's not the virus itself, its the reaction that I find troubling.  People are putting politics over common sense. The administration and the left wing robots are injecting race into the issue so no one questions their authority.  This kind of manipulation and dishonesty is unacceptable and must be called out.   

First, we are being told a travel ban wouldn't work and would encourage people to flee elsewhere.  Then we are told that the United States is sending 3000 troops to contain the infection.  If travel bans don't work then sending 3000 troops is an empty gesture and government knows it.   This makes is pretty clear the Obama administration is either woefully ignorant or out right dishonest.   
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #273 on: October 09, 2014, 06:46:29 AM »

It's common sense precautions. It's not the virus itself, its the reaction that I find troubling.  People are putting politics over common sense. The administration and the left wing robots are injecting race into the issue so no one questions their authority.  This kind of manipulation and dishonesty is unacceptable and must be called out.   

First, we are being told a travel ban wouldn't work and would encourage people to flee elsewhere.  Then we are told that the United States is sending 3000 troops to contain the infection.  If travel bans don't work then sending 3000 troops is an empty gesture and government knows it.   This makes is pretty clear the Obama administration is either woefully ignorant or out right dishonest.   

History will be the judge if the precautions were correct, not nearly enough, or over-bearing. And history will NOT be kind if we laughed off something serious. I prefer to be cautious. The same reason that I carry a gun. Better to have it and not need it than the other way around.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #274 on: October 09, 2014, 06:53:59 AM »
History will be the judge if the precautions were correct, not nearly enough, or over-bearing. And history will NOT be kind if we laughed off something serious. I prefer to be cautious. The same reason that I carry a gun. Better to have it and not need it than the other way around.

Subtle threat to those planning to meet in Boston