Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: 1st case of Ebola virus diagnosed in the United States  (Read 28741 times)

James

Re: BREAKING NEWS: 1st case of Ebola virus diagnosed in the United States
« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2014, 12:11:58 PM »
Michael Savage blames 'President Obola' for virus in U.S.

Ebola has now entered the U.S. because of President Obama’s open-borders policy, charged talk-radio host Michael Savage.

Savage who has a doctorate in epidemiology, said Obama refused to employ the basic epidemiological rule of quarantining a deadly virus, “because the far-left agenda is to have an open-borders policy.”

Referring to the commander in chief as “President Obola,” Savage said the “only solution is zero travel in and out of West Africa for any American.”

“You let nobody in from a country where you have a raging epidemic,” he said, emphasizing “microbes do not discriminate.”

“You isolate and you quarantine an entire nation, if necessary.”

Savage addressed the argument that it’s not practical to isolate an entire country or region.

“Is it practical to risk the spread of a killer illness?” he countered.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/michael-savage-blames-president-obola-for-virus-in-u-s/

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2014, 12:19:12 PM »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/02/ebola-family-quarantined/16579953/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatoday-newstopstories .

"Texas health officials have placed the Dallas family of a Liberian national infected with Ebola under quarantine and ordered them not to leave their home or have any contact with outsiders for 21 days without approval of the local or state health department. "

"Louise, who has had at least one child with Duncan, said Duncan had suffered diarrhea and had been sweating during the night before he was hospitalized.

She told Anderson that the sweat-soaked sheets are still on the bed, but that she had put the towels he used into plastic bags that are still in the apartment."

Lulz, that totally sounds like it will work, those those fuckers should be locked in a plastic bubble -

Can you imagine the idiotic thought process of a man who finishes carrying a dying, convulsing ebola ridden woman, and then jumps on a plane, heads to his FAMILY, abd now has possibly infected or killed his entire family, and then sends his FUCKING KID TO SCHOOL.

What a fucking moron.

MikMaq

« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2014, 12:34:42 PM »
Referring to the commander in chief as “President Obola,” Savage said the “only solution is zero travel in and out of West Africa for any American.”

“You let nobody in from a country where you have a raging epidemic,” he said, emphasizing “microbes do not discriminate.”

“You isolate and you quarantine an entire nation, if necessary.”

Savage addressed the argument that it’s not practical to isolate an entire country or region.

“Is it practical to risk the spread of a killer illness?” he countered.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/michael-savage-blames-president-obola-for-virus-in-u-s/
Savage also called autism a fad, so me thinks he's mildly fucking retarded at the least.

If you shut down border traffic, it causes more serious issues with international trade.

We fucked up, because our racism blinded us to the fact the smallportion of the planet economy, is our main source of primary goods.

You can't cut africa out of the loop.

It's the same reason subprime fucked everyone over.

A small powerless group of people can fuck you over, if you take them for granted.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 02, 2014, 01:05:44 PM »
Savage also called autism a fad, so me thinks he's mildly fucking retarded at the least.

If you shut down border traffic, it causes more serious issues with international trade.

We fucked up, because our racism blinded us to the fact the smallportion of the planet economy, is our main source of primary goods.

A small powerless group of people can fuck you over, if you take them for granted

Certainly no economics scholar, but shouldn't we be focusing more on the powerful group that authorized the idiotic subprimes?

And, even then, the "predatory" greed angle doesn't really fly, as the banks themselves were pressured to sign off on highly risky loans they'd otherwise reject. Historic stats support this. This "Every American should own a home" nonsense, introduced by Clinton, continuing with Bush, more than likely fucked us over here.

So, far as I can tell, the small powerless group were simply enabled to fuck us over by the powerful.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #104 on: October 02, 2014, 03:52:30 PM »

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 02, 2014, 03:56:33 PM »
Can you imagine the idiotic thought process of a man who finishes carrying a dying, convulsing ebola ridden woman, and then jumps on a plane, heads to his FAMILY, abd now has possibly infected or killed his entire family, and then sends his FUCKING KID TO SCHOOL.

What a fucking moron.

smh

Common sense of pieces.
A

MikMaq

« Reply #106 on: October 02, 2014, 04:17:26 PM »
Certainly no economics scholar, but shouldn't we be focusing more on the powerful group that authorized the idiotic subprimes?

And, even then, the "predatory" greed angle doesn't really fly, as the banks themselves were pressured to sign off on highly risky loans they'd otherwise reject. Historic stats support this. This "Every American should own a home" nonsense, introduced by Clinton, continuing with Bush, more than likely fucked us over here.

So, far as I can tell, the small powerless group were simply enabled to fuck us over by the powerful.

I really don't care about your personal political views or even the leaders of the countries fucking views.

Pay attention to the point, africa can cripple our economy.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #107 on: October 02, 2014, 04:20:06 PM »

Moron is too stupid to live.

Put a bullet in his head and incinerate the corpse.

Hes a liability to everyone.

Im willing to bet that this idiot loed and jumped on the plane because he knew he had infected himself carrying that woman, and figured hed get better treatment on the US than he would in fucking Liberia, fucking dipshit

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 02, 2014, 04:23:48 PM »
Moron is too stupid to live.

Put a bullet in his head and incinerate the corpse.

Hes a liability to everyone.

Im willing to bet that this idiot loed and jumped on the plane because he knew he had infected himself carrying that woman, and figured hed get better treatment on the US than he would in fucking Liberia, fucking dipshit

I fancy myself as a humanitarian of sorts but I have my limits.

This asshole was an irresponsible selfish fuck who deserves what's coming to him. Fuck him.

I say that but I still hope he recovers tho and no one else is infected.  :D
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #109 on: October 02, 2014, 04:25:02 PM »
Does anyone think this could be a terror attempt? Try to start an epidemic on American soil?

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #110 on: October 02, 2014, 04:56:46 PM »

This was built to stand the test of time for a reason.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #111 on: October 02, 2014, 05:21:14 PM »

A small powerless group of people can fuck you over, if you take them for granted.

Yes cause trade with west Africa is soooo important ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #112 on: October 02, 2014, 05:25:33 PM »
x2. There should be no travel to or from Africa for Americans or Africans right now.

That should have been the first thing to happen. If you do that, then you take away 99.9% of the possibility of spreading the virus.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #113 on: October 02, 2014, 06:02:54 PM »

Ebola pictograms, angry people, and dead in the street.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 02, 2014, 06:16:05 PM »

What a fucking moron.
maybe he did it all on purpose.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #116 on: October 02, 2014, 06:16:54 PM »

THIS.

His sister was refused treatment because the hospitals there are overrun with ebola.  Easily 3000 dead with many more sick or just dying at home and not reported.

She came home, died.  Her brother died too, from carrying her.  He figured he'd get amazing treatment in the USA, or die over there.  And he's right.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #117 on: October 02, 2014, 06:31:40 PM »
THIS.

His sister was refused treatment because the hospitals there are overrun with ebola.  Easily 3000 dead with many more sick or just dying at home and not reported.

She came home, died.  Her brother died too, from carrying her.  He figured he'd get amazing treatment in the USA, or die over there.  And he's right.
yep.

No doubt at all.

This is exactly what happened.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #118 on: October 02, 2014, 07:30:58 PM »

This.

No fucking way our trade with west africa is that critical, much less worth importing EBOLA for.

This is the result of the administration's liberal globalist open borders ideology, period. As usual the radical in chief cares more about ideology than actually doing his fucking job and doing whats right for america.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #119 on: October 02, 2014, 10:19:34 PM »
Wonder if he went to a dallas cowboys game

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 02, 2014, 11:20:52 PM »
This was built to stand the test of time for a reason.

Tourism?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #121 on: October 02, 2014, 11:23:30 PM »
Wonder if he went to a dallas cowboys game

We are going to send him to the Dodgers game , just in time for the play offs

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 02, 2014, 11:30:44 PM »
I really don't care about your personal political views or even the leaders of the countries fucking views.

Pay attention to the point, africa can cripple our economy.

Huh? What fucking political views did you infer from my post?

Point is, Africa can't do jackshit to our economy. Even an ignorant economist like me knows this.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #123 on: October 03, 2014, 12:37:38 AM »
Thanks President Obama!  Under your watch we have the first ever case on EBOLA in the United States of America!!!!!
Ψ

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #124 on: October 03, 2014, 01:28:03 AM »

What a fucking moron.
Some people have put forth the idea that he knew that he wouldn't get treated in Liberia, but he could get treatment here.