Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: 1st case of Ebola virus diagnosed in the United States  (Read 28755 times)

James

Re: BREAKING NEWS: 1st case of Ebola virus diagnosed in the United States
« Reply #150 on: October 03, 2014, 12:10:12 PM »
Except for Medical and Military, Immediately Stop all flights from those Countries with a high amount of Ebola and Deny travel to the USA for anyone with a Passport from those same Countries, no matter where they try to fly out of.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #151 on: October 03, 2014, 12:43:14 PM »
Fuck nuts they are huge in commodities trade.

There products are valued extremely low, because they are still paying off post colinial debt.

However make no mistake they don't export toasters, ipod, tvs, etc, they export raw materials that the rest of the world relies on.

If you cut them out, our economy will have a horrible slump.

If this gets worsts, it'll define this decade as much as 911 did the last.

Non-African companies do the actual exportation.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #152 on: October 03, 2014, 01:54:40 PM »
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebola-virus-outbreak/nbc-news-freelancer-africa-diagnosed-ebola-n217271

NBC News Freelance Photographer/cameraman in Africa Diagnosed With Ebola, will be brought into the US for treatment  ::)

yea just keep bringing all these fucks over here for treatment  :-\

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: October 03, 2014, 06:56:34 PM »
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebola-virus-outbreak/nbc-news-freelancer-africa-diagnosed-ebola-n217271

NBC News Freelance Photographer/cameraman in Africa Diagnosed With Ebola, will be brought into the US for treatment  ::)

yea just keep bringing all these fucks over here for treatment  :-\
Can't believe they are bringing these guys back to the US.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #154 on: October 03, 2014, 08:36:36 PM »
Oh man why don't you people stop whining about how stupid the govt is?  It is NOT STUPIDITY you are dealing with here.  It is INTENTIONAL.   

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: October 03, 2014, 09:26:07 PM »
Oh man why don't you people stop whining about how stupid the govt is?  It is NOT STUPIDITY you are dealing with here.  It is INTENTIONAL.   

Thanks, bro.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #156 on: October 03, 2014, 10:06:27 PM »
Thanks, bro.
My eyes have been opened.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: October 03, 2014, 10:09:42 PM »
My eyes have been opened.

Well, how could we know such things until the enlightened ones fill us in?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #158 on: October 03, 2014, 10:10:28 PM »
We are in need of a prophet to rejoin Getbig  and guide us -

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #159 on: October 03, 2014, 11:01:40 PM »

You're probably right bro.
Ψ

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #161 on: October 03, 2014, 11:58:29 PM »
http://covvha.net/monsanto-invests-in-ebola-virus-with-d-o-d/
Lots of weird puzzle pieces that could possibly be connected.

Look at all the FEMA camps set up to contain hundreds of thousands of diseased citizens..... including coffins, and boxcars for transportation..   that happened just a few years ago.

Then this.

Also, the presidents cabinet amd CDC blatantly stating that they wont follow standard protocol and cease flights from the quarantine area, stating its nothing to worry about and itll never get here. Except, its here. And everything theyve said wouldnt happen has happened and continues to happen.

So many odd decisions, so much money at stake, so many seemingly random events that just happen to be coincidental.

I have no clue what the big picture is, but something here stinks..... and you can tell the gov and CDC are lying their asses off, they keep telling us how non-communicable it is, that it spreads similar to AIDs (bodily fuilds), but yet suited med workers are miraculously getting it.

Ive never worried about shit like bird flu ir h1n1, but this has me worried. It just feels wrong, feels planned and helped along.... our government is fucking inept but some of these decisions seem intentional.

Weirdest of all is the complete lack of coverage by most large media outlets an amecdote here and there, and 99% of people just acting like its a fucking joke. Thats scares me the most.

That means they have no clue how dangerous it is, and that means theyve been convinced they have nothing to worry about..... which is exactly what happens when its something you NEED to worry about.

H1n1 and burd flu, people were shitting their oants and the media was having a field day. This, theyre saying "dont worry, look the other way, everything is fine".

Wtf.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #162 on: October 04, 2014, 12:48:29 AM »
the presidents cabinet amd CDC blatantly stating that they wont follow standard protocol and cease flights from the quarantine area, stating its nothing to worry about and itll never get here.

Seriously?  They are on record stating this  :o
Ψ

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #163 on: October 04, 2014, 03:37:25 AM »
Sometimes it actually amazes me that species is not extinct. If they weren't being helped along by other infinitely smarter and more compassionate species that sub group would most likely no longer exist.

Well for starters look at the race... If it wasn't for the white man africa wouldnt even exist

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #164 on: October 04, 2014, 03:55:59 AM »
There are doctors out there saying Ebola can be transmitted in more ways than is officially acknowledged..

you mean airborne? It hasn't mutated, yet...

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #165 on: October 04, 2014, 03:58:47 AM »
you mean airborne? It hasn't mutated, yet...

Airborn but assisted by moisture in the air (aerosols), up close scenarios.
Ψ

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #166 on: October 04, 2014, 08:43:18 AM »

Darwin Award finalists for 2014! 

Because nothing says "safety precautions" like rolled-up sleeves on a HazMat suit...

And here is a gentleman jet-washing the puke from the pavement outside the Texas Ebola victim's apartment building...

Gracie Rules

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #167 on: October 04, 2014, 08:45:54 AM »

Because nothing says "safety precautions" like rolled-up sleeves on a HazMat suit...

And here is a gentleman jet-washing the puke from the pavement outside the Texas Ebola victim's apartment building...

bwahahahhahah lol

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #168 on: October 04, 2014, 08:51:09 AM »

bwahahahhahah lol
Saw this on zero hedge.

The title was 'why were nit prepared for ebola in 1 picture'

MikMaq

« Reply #169 on: October 04, 2014, 08:56:50 AM »

For the record the body sweat is the biggest enemy, it actually makes  those suits far more useless than they look.

It's fucking up their judgement big time, and is ensuring that they are soaked in body fluid 10 hours a day.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #170 on: October 04, 2014, 08:59:24 AM »
For the record the body sweat is the biggest enemy, it actually makes  those suits far more useless than they look.

It's fucking up their judgement big time, and is ensuring that they are soaked in body fluid 10 hours a day.

The point of NBC suits is to keep your bodily fluids in and everything else out.

Theyre fucking it up by using them improperly, theyre supposed to be sealed to the outside world.

The incompetence displayed daily by our workers/government/health industry is dismaying. Its like theyre not taking this seriously at all.

MikMaq

« Reply #171 on: October 04, 2014, 09:02:22 AM »
Lots of weird puzzle pieces that could possibly be connected.

Look at all the FEMA camps set up to contain hundreds of thousands of diseased citizens..... including coffins, and boxcars for transportation..   that happened just a few years ago.

Then this.

Also, the presidents cabinet amd CDC blatantly stating that they wont follow standard protocol and cease flights from the quarantine area, stating its nothing to worry about and itll never get here. Except, its here. And everything theyve said wouldnt happen has happened and continues to happen.

So many odd decisions, so much money at stake, so many seemingly random events that just happen to be coincidental.

I have no clue what the big picture is, but something here stinks..... and you can tell the gov and CDC are lying their asses off, they keep telling us how non-communicable it is, that it spreads similar to AIDs (bodily fuilds), but yet suited med workers are miraculously getting it.

Ive never worried about shit like bird flu ir h1n1, but this has me worried. It just feels wrong, feels planned and helped along.... our government is fucking inept but some of these decisions seem intentional.

Weirdest of all is the complete lack of coverage by most large media outlets an amecdote here and there, and 99% of people just acting like its a fucking joke. Thats scares me the most.

That means they have no clue how dangerous it is, and that means theyve been convinced they have nothing to worry about..... which is exactly what happens when its something you NEED to worry about.

H1n1 and burd flu, people were shitting their oants and the media was having a field day. This, theyre saying "dont worry, look the other way, everything is fine".

Wtf.
I can gaurentee you that the government is making a big deal of this.

My mother works in rural canada on a fucking island(healthcare).

And they are investing huge sums of money into emergency preparedness procedures.

Honestly I think the government is putting alot of legal pressure on the news agencies to not cause hysteria.

The business as usual attitude is crucial in avoiding a pandemic panic.

Its quite logical that they are doing so, and is in fact quite impressive that they can do so, without it looking so intentional.

Right now the concern is maintaining stability in west africa.

If the US blocks flights, so will the rest of the world.

It's important to understand this aspect.

If Africans feels abandoned, hurricane Katheryna  like instability will only quicken the spread.

MikMaq

« Reply #172 on: October 04, 2014, 09:04:02 AM »
The point of NBC suits is to keep your bodily fluids in and everything else out.

Theyre fucking it up by using them improperly, theyre supposed to be sealed to the outside world.

The incompetence displayed daily by our workers/government/health industry is dismaying. Its like theyre not taking this seriously at all.
I don't think you understand what it means to sweat in a rain coat in 100 degree heat, for hours at a time, while trying to maintain quarantine.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #173 on: October 04, 2014, 09:07:16 AM »

Keep in mind, the dude tried 3 times to gt admitted... TX hospital kept rejecting him.

"I been to liberia.  I been vomit and fever for week.  Please take me in"

And 3 times, they bounced him.  

MikMaq

« Reply #174 on: October 04, 2014, 09:09:45 AM »
Keep in mind, the dude tried 3 times to gt admitted... TX hospital kept rejecting him.

"I been to liberia.  I been vomit and fever for week.  Please take me in"

And 3 times, they bounced him.  
lol nothing says governmental incompetence than a privately run hospital fucking america over.

Wouldn't happen in Canada.

They already got an ambulance systems in place across the country, so these people can't even step foot in the ER.