Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: 1st case of Ebola virus diagnosed in the United States  (Read 28797 times)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: 1st case of Ebola virus diagnosed in the United States
« Reply #175 on: October 04, 2014, 09:12:15 AM »
I don't think you understand what it means to sweat in a rain coat in 100 degree heat, for hours at a time, while trying to maintain quarantine.

Well!! the other option would be... dying.
Gracie Rules

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #176 on: October 04, 2014, 09:12:37 AM »
I don't think you understand what it means to sweat in a rain coat in 100 degree heat, for hours at a time, while trying to maintain quarantine.

Go look up MOPP posture and get back to me. We had to use MOPP suits for chemical attack preparedness.

Theyre heavy, hot, and they suck, and we had to run around in them while carrying weapona, ammo, and gear.

But you know what? When the alternative is being exposed to a chemical agent that most certainly will kill you, you suck it the fuck up and deal until its over.

And in this case, being exposed means exposing others, so you most certainly need to suck it the fuck up and keep your shit wired tight.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #177 on: October 04, 2014, 09:16:43 AM »
I can gaurentee you that the government is making a big deal of this.

My mother works in rural canada on a fucking island(healthcare).

Well then you must know.
Ψ

MikMaq

« Reply #178 on: October 04, 2014, 09:17:07 AM »
Go look up MOPP posture and get back to me. We had to use MOPP suits for chemical attack preparedness.

Theyre heavy, hot, and they suck, and we had to run around in them while carrying weapona, ammo, and gear.

But you know what? When the alternative is being exposed to a chemical agent that most certainly will kill you, you suck it the fuck up and deal until its over.

And in this case, being exposed means exposing others, so you most certainly need to suck it the fuck up and keep your shit wired tight.
The difference  is you weren't doing medical work. You were running and shit like you said.

Imagine trying to use a scalpel if your goggles are too fogged up to see, what do you rather, risk cutting yourself blind.

It's not like these people were being selfish, its a matter of the level of care they can provide.

Anyways I don't disagree that they fucked up.

But my point is they are fucked one way or the other.

Again they really shouldn't need full body suits if this isn't that contagious.

MikMaq

« Reply #179 on: October 04, 2014, 09:17:55 AM »
Well then you must know.
The point is if they are so preprared for this in the literal middle of nowhere, you can only imagine the kind of preparedness in the bigger centers.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #180 on: October 04, 2014, 09:40:43 AM »
Keep in mind, the dude tried 3 times to gt admitted... TX hospital kept rejecting him.

"I been to liberia.  I been vomit and fever for week.  Please take me in"

And 3 times, they bounced him.  
Yeah.

The incompetence is dismaying.

MikMaq

« Reply #181 on: October 04, 2014, 10:54:31 AM »

This is worst than I fucking thought.

They are denying people for days.

Like what is the point of treating the dying, if they've already spread it.

Near 1 percent of the population is infected. What happens, when this starts appraching 10 percent.

It's almost like internationals are planning on letting it loose within the country, to get ride of the virus.

(it cant travel if everyone is infected)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #182 on: October 04, 2014, 02:20:20 PM »
MC Hammer weighs in -

"Rapper MC Hammer went on a Twitter rant over a lack of aid being sent to quell Africa's devastating Ebola outbreak, saying the scare on U.S. shores was "karma" for the "rape" of the continent.

"Don't sit over there looking all innocent and Pius, you raped #Africa and now she is infected & only asking for medication and beds.." the "U Can't Touch This" singer tweeted early Thursday.

"#Karma is making threats, says she will elevate herself from B-- to (Wife with no pre-nup) if the world doesn't send #Africa #Ebola Aid," a previous tweet said.

The fiery posts were among a string of Ebola-related messages the Bay Area native posted after he said he attended a Stanford lecture on compassion.

One linked to a CNN graph showing how the virus is traced. Another asked, "If it's that simple to contain then why????"

The World Health Organization said Wednesday that the death toll in West Africa from the virus had soared past 3,300.

"If we intend to avoid the domestic sufferings of #Ebola then we must find the compassion to send the economic aid necessary to save #Africa," another message said.

The provocative tweets prompted the usual Internet mix of both vitriol and praise from dozens of Hammer's followers.

By Thursday morning, the "Pumps and a Bump" singer appeared to have cooled down.

His latest tweet linked to list of CNN news briefs, including one report on Ebola and U.S. hospital readiness.

He also spiked the "rape" tweet, telling one follower it was because "pious" was misspelled.

Fears about the virus' spread appear to have spiked in the over the past week amid the news that the first confirmed case in the U.S. was being treated at a Dallas hospital.

State health officials there were casting wide net for anyone who came in contact with the patient, Thomas Duncan, including four close family members who were ordered to stay inside their home until Oct. 19.

Meanwhile, a second possible case under quarantine in Honolulu.

On Tuesday, the Pentagon said it would send 1,400 soldiers to Liberia to help support the fight against the virus there.

Overall, some 3,000 U.S. troops were being readied to ship out to West Africa this fall, the Military Times reported." .

Simple Simon

« Reply #183 on: October 04, 2014, 02:25:12 PM »
MC Hammer weighs in -

"Rapper MC Hammer went on a Twitter rant over a lack of aid being sent to quell Africa's devastating Ebola outbreak, saying the scare on U.S. shores was "karma" for the "rape" of the continent.

"Don't sit over there looking all innocent and Pius, you raped #Africa and now she is infected & only asking for medication and beds.." the "U Can't Touch This" singer tweeted early Thursday.

"#Karma is making threats, says she will elevate herself from B-- to (Wife with no pre-nup) if the world doesn't send #Africa #Ebola Aid," a previous tweet said.

The fiery posts were among a string of Ebola-related messages the Bay Area native posted after he said he attended a Stanford lecture on compassion.

One linked to a CNN graph showing how the virus is traced. Another asked, "If it's that simple to contain then why????"

The World Health Organization said Wednesday that the death toll in West Africa from the virus had soared past 3,300.

"If we intend to avoid the domestic sufferings of #Ebola then we must find the compassion to send the economic aid necessary to save #Africa," another message said.

The provocative tweets prompted the usual Internet mix of both vitriol and praise from dozens of Hammer's followers.

By Thursday morning, the "Pumps and a Bump" singer appeared to have cooled down.

His latest tweet linked to list of CNN news briefs, including one report on Ebola and U.S. hospital readiness.

He also spiked the "rape" tweet, telling one follower it was because "pious" was misspelled.

Fears about the virus' spread appear to have spiked in the over the past week amid the news that the first confirmed case in the U.S. was being treated at a Dallas hospital.

State health officials there were casting wide net for anyone who came in contact with the patient, Thomas Duncan, including four close family members who were ordered to stay inside their home until Oct. 19.

On Tuesday, the Pentagon said it would send 1,400 soldiers to Liberia to help support the fight against the virus there.

Overall, some 3,000 U.S. troops were being readied to ship out to West Africa this fall, the Military Times reported." .
He then saw a nurse with a vial of blood and he tweeted
"U Cant touch this"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #184 on: October 04, 2014, 02:34:02 PM »
MC Hammer weighs in -

Idiot.

All the medicine and manpower in the world wont help when the fucking idiots refuse to do what their told.

Cut off the area and let it burn out.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #185 on: October 04, 2014, 02:36:04 PM »
Kai Greene withdraws from the show.
O

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 04, 2014, 03:07:33 PM »
this is all the white man's fault... geez.. this world would be so much better if white people didnt even exist...

::) ::) ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #187 on: October 04, 2014, 03:13:39 PM »
Hammer is just made because the guberment took his moneyz
A

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #188 on: October 04, 2014, 03:18:32 PM »
Not saying he's not a pos, but you all would have done the same if you get infected with ebola. Travel to a first world country and get treatment, or die in a shithole.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 04, 2014, 03:23:30 PM »
Not saying he's not a pos, but you all would have done the same if you get infected with ebola. Travel to a first world country and get treatment, or die in a shithole.

I know I wouldn't put my family at risk like that scumbag.

Fuck him.
A

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #190 on: October 04, 2014, 03:33:22 PM »
I know I wouldn't put my family at risk like that scumbag.

Fuck him.

I don't know the exact story but I think most people would try to get treatment ASAP. Now, I think that most people would avoid seeing their relatives in order to not put them in danger, but again, I'm not saying he's not a POS.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #191 on: October 04, 2014, 04:40:11 PM »
LOL @ my wife... I pointed out the CDC workers in hazmat suits, with their sleeves rolled up...

"But they have gloves on, they're safe!" was her reply.

I think if Ebola breaks out bigtime, I'm going to handcuff her in a closet with some juice boxes and a bag of cookies until it passes.  She'll go outside and contract it in about 2 seconds and kill us all, I tell you.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #192 on: October 04, 2014, 04:41:29 PM »
LOL @ my wife... I pointed out the CDC workers in hazmat suits, with their sleeves rolled up...

I think if Ebola breaks out bigtime, I'm going to handcuff her in a closet with some juice boxes and a bag of cookies until it passes.  She'll go outside and contract it in about 2 seconds and kill us all, I tell you.

A tied up women, juices boxes and a bag of cookies is just begging shizzo to break in.
A

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #193 on: October 04, 2014, 07:42:48 PM »

I think if Ebola breaks out bigtime, I'm going to handcuff her in a closet with some juice boxes and a bag of cookies until it passes.  She'll go outside and contract it in about 2 seconds and kill us all, I tell you.

;D

This is worst than I fucking thought.

They are denying people for days.

Like what is the point of treating the dying, if they've already spread it.

Near 1 percent of the population is infected. What happens, when this starts appraching 10 percent.

It's almost like internationals are planning on letting it loose within the country, to get ride of the virus.

(it cant travel if everyone is infected)

Gracie Rules

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: October 05, 2014, 08:55:15 AM »
Have no fear... your Govnt LOVES you.... they only want whats best for you....  GO MERICA'

Dear USA Sheeple.... please enjoy a look into your future because you refuse to do anything about your govnt

Have you picked out yours yet?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #196 on: October 05, 2014, 09:11:36 AM »
Have no fear... your Govnt LOVES you.... they only want whats best for you....  GO MERICA'

Dear USA Sheeple.... please enjoy a look into your future because you refuse to do anything about your govnt

Have you picked out yours yet?

Those are not FEMA boxcars, those are transport boxcars for cars. They are divided into three levels, for three levels of cars. Video shows this in this forum.
http://www.alt-market.com/forum/general-discussion/10086-fema-ordered-102000-boxcars-with-shackles-mt?limit=6&start=12

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #197 on: October 05, 2014, 09:18:24 AM »
He then saw a nurse with a vial of blood and he tweeted
"U Cant touch this"

;D ;D ;D

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: October 07, 2014, 06:26:34 AM »
MC Hammer weighs in -

Africa is now the hot bed of a new wave of Islamic extremism, so maybe ebola is karma for that.

MikMaq

« Reply #199 on: October 07, 2014, 06:31:07 AM »

Africa is now the hot bed of a new wave of Islamic extremism, so maybe ebola is karma for that.
what scares me is what if a radical leaning muslim comes down with the disease and survives.

Is it really a stretch to think he might believe god saved him for a divine purposes.

Hebrews, thank god every time they dunk a ball, so I think the logic still applies.