Author Topic: "Anti War" Liberals - care to speak on this?  (Read 643 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: "Anti War" Liberals - care to speak on this?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 07:47:09 AM »
more dead syrians.  Most people say "carpet bomb the entire region" or "turn em all into glass".

I'll give you props if you admit you don't give a shit about dead syrians, but do thoroughly enjoy exposing the double standards employed by liberals :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 07:53:34 AM »
more dead syrians.  Most people say "carpet bomb the entire region" or "turn em all into glass".

I'll give you props if you admit you don't give a shit about dead syrians, but do thoroughly enjoy exposing the double standards employed by liberals :)

true    :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 08:11:05 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 09:13:58 AM »
It isn't like that is a top vacation destination for Americans or their time shares are selling like hot cakes.  Few dead locals won't cause a bag of rice in China to fall over.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 10:21:49 AM »
war is ugly.  people die.  these are the tough choices Obama has to make.  I won't be the one judging him because I have no respect for people who play armchair quarterback to wartime Presidents when they have the benefit of hindsight.

I will sit back and let our President do what he has to do to keep us safe.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2014, 10:55:44 AM »
war is ugly.  people die.  these are the tough choices Obama has to make.  I won't be the one judging him because I have no respect for people who play armchair quarterback to wartime Presidents when they have the benefit of hindsight.

I will sit back and let our President do what he has to do to keep us safe.

Excellent advice.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 04:40:31 AM »

this is what congress is doing.

it'll be hilarious to hear them, in the spring, talking about how obama SHOULD HAVE handled this Syrian mess.  Even more hilarious would be them talking about "I supported obama when we decided to bomb ISIS in Syria..."

LOL  and ten times worse than that, will be the getbiggers saying Repubs in congress were on the RIGHT SIDE on ISIS.  This side, in reality, is shutting the fck up and letting obama do what he wants, then talk about it 6 months later.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2014, 07:33:56 AM »
this is what congress is doing.

it'll be hilarious to hear them, in the spring, talking about how obama SHOULD HAVE handled this Syrian mess.  Even more hilarious would be them talking about "I supported obama when we decided to bomb ISIS in Syria..."

LOL  and ten times worse than that, will be the getbiggers saying Repubs in congress were on the RIGHT SIDE on ISIS.  This side, in reality, is shutting the fck up and letting obama do what he wants, then talk about it 6 months later.

exactly.  everyone is waiting for the television station that falls in line with their political beliefs to instruct them how to feel about whatever the Obama administration chooses to do.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2014, 08:02:35 AM »
This is almost funny, everybody wants to jump on the Obama jock because he's bombing ISIS. Seems to me not long ago the US was throwing leaders of these countries under the bus, thus destabilizing the area. Now lets pat Barrcock on the back ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ