• Getbig IV
NPP
« on: October 02, 2014, 01:58:23 AM »
Started doing 400mg mon 400mg wed 200mg fri. 20mg Dbol pre.1gram test c aweek

whitewidow

Re: NPP
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 05:16:29 AM »
Started doing 400mg mon 400mg wed 200mg fri. 20mg Dbol pre.1gram test c aweek

maybe lower the dose just for the first few weeks then jack it up just like you have it. why just 20mg of dbol? How long are you going to run this stack and when are you going to drop the dbol? I assume your just using the dbol as a kickstart?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 06:56:15 AM »
isnt that too much nandrolone for the amount of test you are running ?

i always heard you must run twice as much test than nandrolone.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 03:30:32 PM »
Nope u can even run it higher than test if u prefer.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2014, 02:02:30 AM »
Can people describe the difference to me in how NPP acts over deca?
Is it mainly just side effect mitigation with the shorter ester?

I was thinking 350mg of NPP a week for 6 weeks, then 700mg a week for the next 6 weeks
But deca would be less injects and I can still frontload it

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2014, 05:15:55 AM »
Can people describe the difference to me in how NPP acts over deca?
Is it mainly just side effect mitigation with the shorter ester?

I was thinking 350mg of NPP a week for 6 weeks, then 700mg a week for the next 6 weeks
But deca would be less injects and I can still frontload it

It's just a faster acting deca. If your inpatient the NPP is the way to go. Regualr nandrolone decanoate takes a little while to kick in, NPP works way faster, but your right it does call for more injections.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2014, 05:19:10 AM »
Nope u can even run it higher than test if u prefer.

this is true. I know some guys who go the old school route and run deca with test with Test at twice the amount so it's used at a 2-1 ratio but now guys run it the opposite way Deca 2-1 ratio. It's all what you prefer. You would have to try using that stack both ways and just pick what ratio you like better.Your body already produces Testosterone so some guys like using more deca instead of Test.always run deca with some Test though.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2014, 06:44:23 AM »
Use the npp to kick start the deca. This what I want to try maybe first 5 weeks npp on top of it then its just mayb an extra shot or 2 for 5 weeks

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2014, 10:43:24 AM »
Im using low dose dbol as just finished methlytren. Probly do 6 to 8weeks of 1gram of npp aweek. Last time i did deca was 800mg aweek. Never used npp before.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2014, 01:59:03 AM »
the thing that sucks about deca is if your a athlete who gets tested nandrolone stays in your fatty tissue for some times 9 months to a year some guys don't know this and gradly take a drug test 6 months after a cycle and wind up failing for nandrolone it is always the deca that fucks athletes.

DAGON666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • FALLING ANGEL
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2014, 09:27:28 PM »
It's just a faster acting deca. If your inpatient the NPP is the way to go. Regualr nandrolone decanoate takes a little while to kick in, NPP works way faster, but your right it does call for more injections.

If you can handle multiple injections Id personally run Prop for your entire cycle.
Pinning everyday is a pain but you need to sacrifice to fully get the most of your cycles.
The NPP can be mixed with the prop to cut down on injections, but depending on how long your cycle
is Id personally run the NPP for the entire cycle. If your running a long cycle Id just use the NPP as a kick start
and then incorporate Deca after 6wks..

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2014, 11:52:47 PM »
the thing that sucks about deca is if your a athlete who gets tested nandrolone stays in your fatty tissue for some times 9 months to a year some guys don't know this and gradly take a drug test 6 months after a cycle and wind up failing for nandrolone it is always the deca that fucks athletes.

npp does the same

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2014, 12:03:53 AM »
Pinning Deca ( long ester ) ed/eod can be better option than for example 2 shots per week?

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2014, 02:24:30 AM »
npp does the same

Yes it does,I never said it didn;t all nandrolone sticks in your fatty cells for 8-9 months maybe loner depending on the person so anybody who is a olympic athleteb think twice before using any nandrolone ester.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2014, 05:10:59 AM »
Yes it does,I never said it didn;t all nandrolone sticks in your fatty cells for 8-9 months maybe loner depending on the person so anybody who is a olympic athleteb think twice before using any nandrolone ester.

i apologize, it sounded like that because you were talkin about deca

Pinning Deca ( long ester ) ed/eod can be better option than for example 2 shots per week?

i dont see the point, the decanoate half life is SO damn long, you should probably even be fine with 1 shot a week

the accumulation is essentially the same.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2014, 06:58:22 AM »
If i use deca i pin that once aweek,test i just do 500mg to a gram on sunday. With prop shots here and there when a boost is needed. Npp is really good though,only been aweek and i can see a difference. Might even go down to 500mg and run it longer.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2014, 01:08:11 AM »
Fast acting AAS are obviously good choice for shorter cycles and at the end and the beginning also you get a bit more bang for your buck + if you get issues it's out of your system fast. I love old deca and npp but buddy you dont need a gram of it per week!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2014, 08:43:18 PM »
running more deca than test is fine.. bunch of bro-science that you NEED to have a 2:1 ratio of test:deca (same with tren.. while we're on the topic).

npp mg per mg will give more actual hormone than nand deconate, and the physical effects are much different, appearance-wise.

the npp ester will allow you to do only 2 injections per week. IDEALLY, you'd shoot EVERYTHING everyday... and IDEALLY, you'd shoot npp 3x/wk, but it's perfectly ok to do only 2 injections. say, on a Monday and a Thursday. tricky part is finding a properly dosed NPP product that will allow you to get all your npp mg's into 4 injections (assuming you do 2 sites, twice a week), and hopefully your stuff is ACTUALLY 100 or 150mg/cc, that way, you can do 3-4cc of npp/injection day, leaving 2-3cc's for test or masteron or something.. or tren.. whatever.

IME, 600 is where npp starts.. I'd say hit 800 and see how you respond, bump it to a gram if you can afford it... running that with 500mg test is fine.

KandiAss

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2014, 09:02:10 PM »
Great advice. Please listen.  ::)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2014, 12:28:01 AM »
running more deca than test is fine.. bunch of bro-science that you NEED to have a 2:1 ratio of test:deca (same with tren.. while we're on the topic).

npp mg per mg will give more actual hormone than nand deconate, and the physical effects are much different, appearance-wise.

agree o nthe first part, but bolded is wrong.
phenylpropionate is a very unique ester, the ester weight is very heavy but the half life is still rather short. phenylpropionate and decenoate esters are really pretty much the same weight and make up for about 35% or so of the molecule weight.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2014, 12:53:58 AM »
Es are you saying two 400mg shots vs 100mg ed is better with npp? Im now doing 100mg everyday atmo.

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2014, 02:47:50 AM »
Fast acting AAS are obviously good choice for shorter cycles and at the end and the beginning also you get a bit more bang for your buck + if you get issues it's out of your system fast. I love old deca and npp but buddy you dont need a gram of it per week!

I don;t think just because it's a fast acting deca it leaves the system faster it's still nandrolone and it will stay in your system for months! Guys who are athletes who have to test for wada or usada should def stay away from and nandrolone ester NPP will not leave your system quickly! other steroids with short esters willl leave fast like Tren A,Test prop, Test suspension, obviously orla steroids but nandrolone will stick in your fatty tissue for months! even if it's attached to a fast acting ester, dosn;t matter that won't make it leave your body fast.

You know your stuff brother but I disagree with you on this one.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2014, 03:55:18 AM »
I don;t think just because it's a fast acting deca it leaves the system faster it's still nandrolone and it will stay in your system for months! Guys who are athletes who have to test for wada or usada should def stay away from and nandrolone ester NPP will not leave your system quickly! other steroids with short esters willl leave fast like Tren A,Test prop, Test suspension, obviously orla steroids but nandrolone will stick in your fatty tissue for months! even if it's attached to a fast acting ester, dosn;t matter that won't make it leave your body fast.

You know your stuff brother but I disagree with you on this one.

They test for the metabolites and it's these that stick around not the hormone itself!

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2014, 05:15:55 AM »
deca scares the shit out of me

deca dick, permanent shutdown, gyno...

i will try 100mg of NPP eod for 8 weeks in my next cycle
along with test and maybe a non aromatizing oral

should i get myself some anti prolactin drug ? ive never touched any 19-nor and im very gyno sensitive

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2014, 05:41:12 AM »
deca scares the shit out of me

deca dick, permanent shutdown, gyno...

i will try 100mg of NPP eod for 8 weeks in my next cycle
along with test and maybe a non aromatizing oral

should i get myself some anti prolactin drug ? ive never touched any 19-nor and im very gyno sensitive

Deca npp are not scarey roids bro. If your sensitive then having a backup anti p wont hurt. But if you keep your estro in check you shouldnt have prolactin problems but everyones different. Id use npp over deca first, see if you get sides, if you dont do a gran of deca.