Author Topic: (Maddy) McCanns go after internet posts  (Read 20905 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
(Maddy) McCanns go after internet posts
« on: October 02, 2014, 04:21:59 AM »
"Officers are in talks with the Crown Prosecution Service after being handed a dossier of more than 80 pages of Tweets, Facebook posts and messages on online forums aimed at Kate and Gerry McCann.

Over the past few years hundreds of shocking messages have been posted by 'trolls' who believe - despite no evidence - that the McCanns had some involvement in the disappearance of their daughter in Portugal in 2007."

-So anyone expressing their own theory/opinion about a crime on-line now could be prosecuted?
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: (Maddy) McCanns go after internet posts
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 04:28:07 AM »
Great everyday daughter, easy to maintain from 160ft away at the bar

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 04:39:23 AM »

Thats one of the very best, absolutly top drawer.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 05:46:58 AM »
they should have been prosecuted for neglect

its a duty of care issue

just because they are middle class shouldn't exempt them

the prosecutions will fail

if they don't start deleting all your posts on here its the beginning of the end
T

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 06:43:22 AM »
You heard the statement from one of the McCanns ex friends (another doctor) who used to holiday with them and Dr David Payne,and the conversation those 2 had.?
And have you heard about Gerrys "CAT".

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 08:58:47 AM »
Im abit sick of  'name calling' on the internet becoming a major crime, how a bout going after real criminals who do actual harm, like stabbings etc, things that do more than offend people

Everyweek there some daft story in the news paper regarding the likes of this sparking full police investigations...meanwhi le young girls are being passed round gangs of muslim peodofiles of peace

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2014, 09:26:03 AM »

Epic truth, what parent in there right mind would do that? I hope the other kid grows up to ask that very question

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2014, 10:26:07 AM »
I believe in libel there is a difference between personal opinion and false statements. That said the facts have never been established outside the parents leaving small children by themselves while they sat around drinking with friends.

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2014, 11:18:48 AM »
Four little words

"But for their actions"

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2014, 07:35:17 AM »
You heard the statement from one of the McCanns ex friends (another doctor) who used to holiday with them and Dr David Payne,and the conversation those 2 had.?
And have you heard about Gerrys "CAT".

Tell me more. I always suspected they were guilty and what about the vid of the dog sniffing out blood in the boot of their car

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2014, 10:41:06 AM »
Tell me more. I always suspected they were guilty and what about the vid of the dog sniffing out blood in the boot of their car

The name of David Payne was bought up by Chloe George in this video,and after listening to it i watched the Richard D Hall videos,they are long ones but worth at least a skim through.And the "cat" reference she brings up at the end will be a link i`ll find for you.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2014, 10:48:21 AM »
The full Richard D Hall video is here,very long but worth a look.As you mentioned about the dogs,they had a 100% success rate but the evidence against them was dismissed when they found a case in usa when a judge threw out the evidence gained by sniffer dogs.A few years later the man who the dogs had sniffed out admitted the murder of his wife.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2014, 11:31:11 AM »
Holy fuck,the woman that sky news tracked down as being a "troll" because she asked questions about the mccanns has been found dead in a hotel room.police say there is nothing suspicious.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2781377/BREAKING-NEWS-Internet-troll-targeted-McCanns-dead-hotel-room-days-fleeing-home.html

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2014, 12:01:40 PM »
The dogs can detect cadaverine which is a breakdown of protein (dead cells). The only thing that can throw them off is dead pigs.

If you ask yourself why would they hide her if she accidentally hurt herself or od'd on sleeping meds, whilst they were dining. Such discovery would land them in jail and lose custody of the twins.
S

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2014, 12:55:11 PM »
she did look a bit troll like

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2014, 12:19:00 AM »
she did look a bit troll like

This woman has been found dead in a hotel room.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2014, 12:34:32 AM »
I can see this from two angles, a typical troll who could dish it out from the safety of her home but couldn't take it once exposed. There's expressing your opinions/theories about a case....and there's direct insults and hateful comments towards someone.

On the other hand the way the McCanns scream about this and are all out on the offensive is reminiscent of the Lance Armstrong approach to those who accused him of doping.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2014, 02:59:22 AM »
the mcanns are heavily protected from the very top

its very strange

when you look into the case there is some weird shit going on
T

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2014, 04:54:17 AM »
I agree Skorp,but thats why there is outrage this morning with this case,this woman gave no threats to the mccanns,simply asking questions and not believing the msm version of events.Like Bigmc says,they are protected from the very top,given the governments pr adviser (Clarence Mitchell),phone calls to Gordon Brown after it happened,something not right.And then this morning sky news mentioned the death for 10 secs,then 20 mins on ebola,twitter has now gone crazy with this story.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2014, 05:29:47 AM »
I agree Skorp,but thats why there is outrage this morning with this case,this woman gave no threats to the mccanns,simply asking questions and not believing the msm version of events.Like Bigmc says,they are protected from the very top,given the governments pr adviser (Clarence Mitchell),phone calls to Gordon Brown after it happened,something not right.And then this morning sky news mentioned the death for 10 secs,then 20 mins on ebola,twitter has now gone crazy with this story.

Interesting.

I couldn't fully comment on the dead woman, as I didn't know what she exactly said, the media make reference to her "vile" comments...I didn't know what these vile comments entailed. If she is voicing and raising questions...same questions a lot of us have....then there is something very seriously wrong here. Are they now branding anyone who may hint/believe the McCanns themselves had something to do with this as a "troll" and their comments "vile"? this is heading towards a bad direction.
S

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2014, 07:01:49 AM »
Now the bbc are admitting "none were directed at the mccanns" and the mccanns aren`t even on twitter.There is a list on twitter of every one,but most are retweets by her and mainly asking questions.If they thought a couple of days ago this would scare people to turn down the heat on them i`m afraid its had the opposite effect.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-29501646

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2014, 07:41:25 AM »
Now the bbc are admitting "none were directed at the mccanns" and the mccanns aren`t even on twitter.There is a list on twitter of every one,but most are retweets by her and mainly asking questions.If they thought a couple of days ago this would scare people to turn down the heat on them i`m afraid its had the opposite effect.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-29501646
So they killed her for nothing.  :-\

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2014, 07:52:29 AM »
So they killed her for nothing.  :-\

She voiced her opinion on a crime that is yet to solved....and she's been punished for it, being outed on Sky News is not small matter, they don't realise many people are not equipped emotionally to deal with this, celebs and politicians have PR's doing all the prep and work for them. This poor old lady got passionate about one subject, next thing she's being ridiculed by Sky News (national news) she topped her self.

The same Sky News who scape goated the autralian DJ's for the death of the mid-wife in Kate Middleton's hospital.
S

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2014, 08:28:14 AM »
If you go on twitter and in the search section type in sweepyface(her twitter username),there is a selection of comments thats been made all day.But theres one very interesting one from a year ago by this old lady where she basically says "if i were to die in odd circumstances i would hope people question it and not accept the official version".Very strange.