Author Topic: So much for the libtard outrage over mass shootings  (Read 18081 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: So much for the libtard outrage over mass shootings
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2014, 09:04:34 AM »
my definition of "assault rifle" doesnt matter Im not the one arguing for a ban of them. Whats funny is idiots claiming that nobody is for a full ban of guns but knowing what legislation to ban "assault rifles" entails.

there are plenty of people who want to ban guns all together straw only a delusional fucktard would say otherwise either that or a person who has an agenda to hide...you probably fit into both categories my friend

you're the person on this thread that is talking about banning anything and if you want to know the difference between an "assault rifle" and a "regular gun" but are unwilling to provide your own definitions then why should I waste my time.  BTW - who even says "regular gun".  I've never heard anyone use that phrase before so how am I supposed to tell you the difference when I don't even know that that phrase means to you?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2014, 09:08:40 AM »
yes and there would still be people wanting to ban muskets. 

yeah but to your question, if we only had muskets then it would be virtually impossible to commit mass murder (and I assume you're referring to a nutbag  killing ten to twenty people with a gun since we don't have suicide bombers in this country yet nor do we have any killers committing single incident mass murder with a bicycle, 5 gallon bucket, trampolines or lakes)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2014, 09:12:25 AM »
yeah but to your question, if we only had muskets then it would be virtually impossible to commit mass murder (and I assume you're referring to a nutbag  killing ten to twenty people with a gun since we don't have suicide bombers in this country yet nor do we have any killers committing single incident mass murder with a bicycle, 5 gallon bucket, trampolines or lakes)

Yeah - if we only had horses there would be no car accidents either.   FNG moron - seriously - go back to be fool

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2014, 09:15:29 AM »
Yeah - if we only had horses there would be no car accidents either.   FNG moron - seriously - go back to be fool

it was a very specific answer to a very specific question

it was not meant to be take seriously

fucking idiot

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2014, 09:20:14 AM »

so you DO want to ban all guns.  only allowing muskets is essentially banning all guns.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2014, 09:21:03 AM »

um there was plenty of mass murder before guns dude.  come on.  you're not thinking this through.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2014, 09:24:30 AM »
um there was plenty of mass murder before guns dude.  come on.  you're not thinking this through.

Straw is a typical leftist who buys into every idiotic talking point there is on guns. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2014, 09:57:49 AM »

sure but you know we're not talking about non-gun mass murders in this thread....right

take a look at the title and notice the phrase "mass shootings"

hint - save the deliberate stupidity for people like 333

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2014, 10:41:00 AM »
sure but you know we're not talking about non-gun mass murders in this thread....right

take a look at the title and notice the phrase "mass shootings"

hint - save the deliberate stupidity for people like 333

again.  you don't care if people die.  only if they get shot.  and yes banning guns would stop "mass shootings".  some feel banning guns would also increase crime.  Illinois has some of the strictest gun laws in the country.  gun laws don't stop crime. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2014, 11:15:32 AM »
Yes, because classrooms of children are being massacred every single day, week in and week out.

Give me a break, its such a rare occurance, yet people have a fckn freak out and try and change everything, yet if those same kids died simultaneously from, say, gettijg hit by different cars outside that classroom, no one would give a flying fuck.

We shouldn't do shit except be more vigilant in the future. You dont make sweeping policy changes t9 millions of citizens rights over a .01% chance of something happening.

This!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2014, 11:16:39 AM »
Strawlib being bent over as usual i see ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2014, 12:19:17 PM »
again.  you don't care if people die.  only if they get shot.  and yes banning guns would stop "mass shootings".  some feel banning guns would also increase crime.  Illinois has some of the strictest gun laws in the country.  gun laws don't stop crime.  

If you're just going to repeat the same false premise then I'll just keep reposting this

I have no idea what your definition of a "regular gun" is nor an "assault rifle"

try this

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=assault+rifle

once again here is the basic premise of these stupid "ban" threads

first you falsely attribute the position of wanting to "ban guns" to someone

second you present a series of ways that people have also died that don't include guns but do include mundane every day objects that are not even designed to be weapons (bats, hammers, cars, lakes, trampolines, etc..)

third you conflate false premise of "banning guns" to these everyday objects and assert that if the person really wanted to ban guns (again keeping in mind the person never wanted to ban guns in the first place) that they should first want to ban bats, hammers, cars, lakes, trampolines, etc.

fourth you and other morons congratulate each other for being so clever and never realizing how stupid you actually look.

fifth - fail (or pretend to fail) to understand this and then keep repeating the same bullshit over again

I assume you'll fail to understand any of this and will soon join in on another "ban it" thread

again, if you really believed your own false premise then you would start with banning heart disease and cancer and everything that causes heart disease and cancer

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2014, 12:44:34 PM »
and i'll just keep posting this. 

so you DO want to ban all guns.  only allowing muskets is essentially banning all guns.

you made the point about only having muskets not me.  if people were only allowed to have muskets you would have to ban 99.9999999% of guns.  correct or not correct?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2014, 12:48:40 PM »
and i'll just keep posting this. 

you made the point about only having muskets not me.  if people were only allowed to have muskets you would have to ban 99.9999999% of guns.  correct or not correct?

LOL - dude you asked me a hypothetical question and I gave you an answer

sorry if you're so utterly confused by that

I can't really help you with that so I'll let you get back to working on the ban on trampolines and 5 gallon buckets

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2014, 01:15:24 PM »
LOL - dude you asked me a hypothetical question and I gave you an answer

sorry if you're so utterly confused by that

I can't really help you with that so I'll let you get back to working on the ban on trampolines and 5 gallon buckets

I never asked you anything.  you are the one who keeps popping off before you think it through.  and now you think you can deny what you said when all you have to do is fucking scroll up!

just because you deny shit you said and follow it up with a witty insult doesn't make any of us forget your idiotic posts.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2014, 01:29:49 PM »
They call him "Straw Man" for nothing.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2014, 02:28:13 PM »
I never asked you anything.  you are the one who keeps popping off before you think it through.  and now you think you can deny what you said when all you have to do is fucking scroll up!

just because you deny shit you said and follow it up with a witty insult doesn't make any of us forget your idiotic posts.

let me try to remember

you wrote:   "you seem to think that you can stop mass murder by restricting the use of certain kinds of guns?"

I wrote:  "everyone gets a musket and then see how many mass shootings we have"

then you assumed....what exactly....?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2014, 03:21:52 PM »
let me try to remember

you wrote:   "you seem to think that you can stop mass murder by restricting the use of certain kinds of guns?"

I wrote:  "everyone gets a musket and then see how many mass shootings we have"

then you assumed....what exactly....?

no you said this

someone let me know the next time a deranged nerd massacres a room full of school children with a bicycle and then you will have finally made a valid point with this tired old argument

my assumption is that you believe that guns are more dangerous than bicycles....because a deranged nerd cannot massacre a room full of children with a bicycle.  they're not.  the facts state otherwise.

I also assume that you think that mass shootings with guns are a more pressing issue than bicycles and swimming pools.  again.  the facts state otherwise.

even though the tv says otherwise.  my point is that tv says otherwise because they don't care to report on child drownings.  its simply not as salacious of a story as a mass shooting.  even though it kills way more children........every week.....of every year.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2014, 03:39:55 PM »
no you said this

someone let me know the next time a deranged nerd massacres a room full of school children with a bicycle and then you will have finally made a valid point with this tired old argument

my assumption is that you believe that guns are more dangerous than bicycles....because a deranged nerd cannot massacre a room full of children with a bicycle.  they're not.  the facts state otherwise.

I also assume that you think that mass shootings with guns are a more pressing issue than bicycles and swimming pools. again.  the facts state otherwise.

even though the tv says otherwise.  my point is that tv says otherwise because they don't care to report on child drownings.  its simply not as salacious of a story as a mass shooting.  even though it kills way more children........every week.....of every year.

I see the problem

you're assuming things about me that I've never said.

these assumption are your imagination and nothing more

bears, I can't help it if you're a moron

best of luck to you

btw - the things that I put in quotation marks are actual quotes from you and me so you can't say "no" but you can say those are not the quotes from which you formed your assumptions

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2014, 04:18:26 PM »
I see the problem

you're assuming things about me that I've never said.

these assumption are your imagination and nothing more

bears, I can't help it if you're a moron

best of luck to you

btw - the things that I put in quotation marks are actual quotes from you and me so you can't say "no" but you can say those are not the quotes from which you formed your assumptions

LOL ok.  so now tell me what you meant by that statement.  i'm guessing I wont get an answer. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2014, 04:40:16 PM »
LOL ok.  so now tell me what you meant by that statement.  i'm guessing I wont get an answer. 

can you use a bicycle to quickly murder 20 children

if so then they would be the equivalent to a gun in that sense

I'm not quite sure how you couldn't figure that out from my post

dude - you really shouldn't participate in this premise

It's fucking moronic and you can do better

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2014, 04:53:32 PM »
can you use a bicycle to quickly murder 20 children

if so then they would be the equivalent to a gun in that sense

I'm not quite sure how you couldn't figure that out from my post

dude - you really shouldn't participate in this premise

It's fucking moronic and you can do better

the name calling doesn't phase me.  anyone with half a brain can read this thread and see that your logic keep running into a wall.  and name calling and denial aren't masking your obvious confusion with the point of this thread.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2014, 05:06:45 PM »
the name calling doesn't phase me.  anyone with half a brain can read this thread and see that your logic keep running into a wall.  and name calling and denial aren't masking your obvious confusion with the point of this thread.

I called the "ban it" thread premise moronic and I've explained why it's moronic

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2014, 06:19:53 PM »
Strawlib being bent over as usual i see ;D

How long have you and Straw been a couple?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2014, 06:20:13 PM »

I called the "ban it" thread premise moronic and I've explained why it's moronic

Are you afraid of guns