Author Topic: Philippine Islamist militants threaten to behead German tourist on October 17  (Read 4275 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
The Philippines is a mainly catholic, conservative country, but these filth have built a stronghold even there.  Captured two German tourists..

Al-Qaeda linked Islamist militants in the Philippines said on Thursday they will kill one of two German captives on Oct. 17 unless their demands are met.

"Today, we are going to tell you about the ultimatum," a Muslim rebel who identified himself as Abu Rami, and said he was a spokesman for Abu Sayyaf, said in a telephone call to reporters based in Zamboanga City in the south.

"After October 17, 2014, Friday, at 3 p.m., you will not see one of them alive. It will be seen by the public so that we can show that we are not playing games."

Philippine security officials say the Germans are being held in the jungles of Jolo, a remote southern island and hotbed of Islamist militants in the mainly Catholic country.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/02/us-philippines-militants-idUSKCN0HR10I20141002
Ψ

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Random act - could have been any faith...

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
More beheadings from the religion of peace!

pissant

• Getbig III
Random act - could have been any faith...

the mexican cartels are deeply relgious and they behead bruh!

orion

• Getbig IV
Philippines, Indonesia have the largest muslim population in the world. 

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
It's all Bush's fault.
A

Henda

• Getbig V
More evidence that this filthy stinking Muslim religion and all its followers need to be wiped off the face if the earth

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Philippines, Indonesia have the largest muslim population in the world. 

Philippines is 90% Catholic....

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Great everyday religion, easy to mantain without a ton of beheading.

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
I will never holiday in a country that harbours extremists. Dubai etc are fine. Hit them where it hurts, make the locals smoke them out by just not visiting. On train the other morning some spastic hippie was saying visit north korea. Fuck no. I don't care what the scenery is like or if most people are nice. Same with iran etc.

orion

• Getbig IV
Philippines is 90% Catholic....

10 million Muslims in Philippines, 202 million in Indonesia. technically you are right but I lump those two shitholes together.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Poor Germans - getting shat on since forever.