Author Topic: WARNING: fake clen. ALSO: let's discuss research labs for it  (Read 9212 times)

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
WARNING: fake clen. ALSO: let's discuss research labs for it
« on: October 02, 2014, 02:08:05 PM »
What's up everyone?

Some of you know my story, some of you don't. I've been doing this for years. I'm not a pro. But I'm 240 @ 7% (but 6'2'' and change so... don't think i'm pro level cause i am not). Right now I'm on a gram of EQ (real eq from a top source), 600 mg tren ace weekly and about 900 mg of pharmacy test weekly (i say about because the ampules are these really odd new ones that spill quite a bit out because they're simply too small. so when you crack the cap the oil from the top part slips. i would be on 1,050 weekly but i'm downing it).

that's it. no hgh now.

BUT A VERY RELIABLE AND LONG TIME SOURCE OF MINE- A G2G RESEARCH LAB- JUST SENT ME BUNK/SEVERELY UNDERDOSED CLEN. I WANT TO GIVE ALL OF YOU THE HEADS UP THAT IRON DRAGON HAS SOMETHING WEIRD GOING ON. MY LAST TWO ORDERS... EVERYTHING IS UNDERDOSED. I TOOK "600mcg" OF THEIR CLEN TODAY AND BARELY ANY SHAKES. THIS WAS ONE OF THE REALLY REPUTABLE COMPANIES.

just a heads up to everyone in this regard. and if anyone has any kind of input on a research lab that IS good to go these days, shoot. If not, I'm happy to leave this thread strictly as a warning and hit up sandra and wait my 2 weeks and get some real clen instead of rush rush ordering from a research lab and 2 days BAM underdosed BULLSHIT clen like this iron dragon experience.

-s

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: WARNING: fake clen. ALSO: let's discuss research labs for it
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 02:14:11 PM »
I've been happy with purchasepeptides.com

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 02:29:02 PM »

thanks  AJ i'll look at them now

also red label nutrition is pretty good but SLOW t/a

i think i may just use p.sandra and wait the 2-3 weeks but get my legit alphapharm clen tabs

or canada man. i dunno. i definitely need to stock up on some good clen for the winter.

because i'm 100% over ephedra/ephedrine. something about the stuff feels VERY dirty to me now that i'm older. do you guys know what i mean? it's feels like it's just dirty speed. as in, adderall will make you get up and DO things. on ephedra/ephedrine hcl you can take up to 200 mg with tolerance and still just chill in bed and watch netflix and feel a brief euphoria but then a really dirty and awful poisonous  feeling

tangential: yohimbe does stack pretty nicely with clen. and i love running these with tren in the winter. keeps the furnace going.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 12:30:43 AM »
clen is so cheap i really dont know why they would fake it  ???

in europe sopharma clen from bulgaria i believe is great. real pharma grade.
but really any UG clen does the trick, never seen any underdosed clen, usually its overdosed actually

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 05:19:31 AM »

I bought some stuff from two research companies just to be safe because it is very possible of getting shit products. That's why I bought my anchileries from two places. I used purchase peptides and extreme peptides. Man it's hard to tell. I really have used alot of human grade anchileries it's been a grip since I used a research company. The last one I used was IBE way back in the day and even IBE was hit and miss as some of you know.

My thought is both are not that great. I think the purchase peptides stuff is a little better then extreme peptides. I honestly think the stuff I got from IBE years ago was better then both purhase peptides and extreme peptides. The pruchase peptides stuff looks pretty professional but that dosn't mean shit. They both don't seem to have that real strong taste I remember.

next time I'll buy pharma from overseas again but sometimes you have to buy research chems if you need them fast chance is they will have something in the vial even if it's undrdosed. I find it so odd that they would underdose products that are so cheap to make but it happens. sometimes you get overdosed as well! Not a fan of the liquid chems. too inconsistent!

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 05:21:55 AM »
thanks  AJ i'll look at them now

also red label nutrition is pretty good but SLOW t/a

i think i may just use p.sandra and wait the 2-3 weeks but get my legit alphapharm clen tabs

or canada man. i dunno. i definitely need to stock up on some good clen for the winter.

because i'm 100% over ephedra/ephedrine. something about the stuff feels VERY dirty to me now that i'm older. do you guys know what i mean? it's feels like it's just dirty speed. as in, adderall will make you get up and DO things. on ephedra/ephedrine hcl you can take up to 200 mg with tolerance and still just chill in bed and watch netflix and feel a brief euphoria but then a really dirty and awful poisonous  feeling

tangential: yohimbe does stack pretty nicely with clen. and i love running these with tren in the winter. keeps the furnace going.

man that old vasopro ephedrine was so nasty! It smelled awful! I think they were 25mg tabs back in the day. I remember they did work but I didn't like the headaches after you started coming down off it. It def worked i could breath and push alot harder it was def noticable.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 02:25:55 AM »
Why research labs? I still have a bunch of AP clen I bought on a whim with a gear order

can't touch it though, makes me feel autistic

people use research labs because they are convenient but yes i think everybody would prefer the human grade tablets.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 06:18:11 AM »
isn't red label nutrition a sponsored source on gh 15s board
T

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2014, 04:26:03 AM »
well ap is hardly hg but i get you

with stuff like clen where the difference between the dose required and the dose to kill you is so tiny it seems like something not to fuck around with

esp when clen does basically fuck all compared to ephedrine

You can find way better stuff then AP gear if you look around they just send the stuff from such sketchy countrys that's what sucks. who wants a pack that's coming from pakistan?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2014, 07:36:40 PM »
Anyone use researchstop recently? Used to always go with them but heard a few bad reviews (albiet on boards with sponsors) recently. Never had an issue with them but last time around ordered extreme peptide adex (due to those reviews and price) and not good at all.