Author Topic: Zyzz died for palumbosim  (Read 11684 times)

Mr.Mojo

• Getbig II
Re: Zyzz died for palumbosim
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2014, 01:39:21 PM »
If I was married with a minger and coming home to loud screaming kids and working my ass off yet in fact I am short on cash end of the month, I might as well be dead, even if I maintain a heart beat til the ripe age of 80. The latter is the reality of the majority.

The life of Zyzz was short, but maybe more fulfilling than other peoples lives who die at 80.
Not only drugs, he had great genetics.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2014, 01:44:55 PM »
No need for a butler, the other half does a good enough job of cooking and cleaning the house, you would love to be amongst those fags

your other half does a good impression of chew bacca/ white dee right?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2014, 02:03:42 PM »
your other half does a good impression of chew bacca/ white dee right?

Not really, id probably fuck white dee though, I bet you other half is 20 stone plus and lies on the cooch in her laptop posting in Facebook and lifting her leg letting out thunderous vile smelling farts while you do the housework and cook the kids tea

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2014, 02:07:48 PM »
Not really, id probably fuck white dee though, I bet you other half is 20 stone plus and lies on the cooch in her laptop posting in Facebook and lifting her leg letting out thunderous vile smelling farts while you do the housework and cook the kids tea

oh my god. i live on the border of fulham and chelsea...

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2014, 05:07:03 PM »
Zyzz showed many people that aesthetics are king, if not for him there would be many more bloated permabulkers walking around thinking they are fit. Anyone who hates on Zyzz deep down hates themselves. He pulled mad pussy and seemed to ways have fun, can't hate a guy like that.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2014, 01:41:16 AM »
Don't be obtuse, you are smarter than that.

I'm not talking about having baby mamas, I am talking about properly raising a family.
what these guys do is not your concern. Spouting your Conservative shit every where. you really are Bob the knob.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2014, 03:13:05 AM »
#PIP #yolo

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2014, 04:04:56 AM »
Zyzz was probably trying to hold that condition all the time. You can't. But live fast die young yada yada

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2014, 08:36:48 AM »
He died for us bitches..
Fucker was destroying his heart with all the shit he was injecting to stay ripped

MikMaq

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2014, 08:50:35 AM »
Are you seriously that fucking stupid to think ANYONE takes diuretics for 6 months to get lean???  Good damn the ignorant fucks - listen dumbass - SOME take them a day or two prior to show or shoot. I think they fucking suck as do many - but no one takes them to lose bodyfat???  Fucking moron
Shut the fuck up gimmick.

I was exaggerating to put emphasis on the point.

He wasn't planning for epic leans all year long. He just let things happen. Which is why he's dead.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2014, 09:02:13 AM »
what these guys do is not your concern. Spouting your Conservative shit every where. you really are Bob the knob.

LOL

Are you stalking me across threads, you freak?  Your track record of weirdness is a gift that keeps on giving.

You aren't smart enough to engage with for any longer than this so rant away to yourself.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2014, 09:05:26 AM »
LOL

Are you stalking me across threads, you freak?  Your track record of weirdness is a gift that keeps on giving.

You aren't smart enough to engage with for any longer than this so rant away to yourself.

just making a kunt of yourself ..Bob the Knob

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2014, 02:14:40 PM »
Say what you want to say, every Getbigger would hate it if they went to a pool party to pull and got a wall of these studs as competition  8)

I'm 45 and hang out with the grownups on the other end of the giant pool... at my favorite nearby hotel resort. I mostly keep my shirt on while I'm sitting at the bar under the portico drinking whiskey and eating wagyu beef while sweet-talking the mostly late 20's and 30-something broads who aren't into the tattooed teen fratboy look.  ;D
A