Author Topic: White Woman Who Sued Sperm Bank Over Black Baby Says It's Not About Race  (Read 12006 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: White Woman Who Sued Sperm Bank Over Black Baby Says It's Not About Race
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2014, 07:27:53 PM »
Even without the Hebrew being there , somehow the Hebrew sperm found its way to a fat white woman

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2014, 07:29:49 PM »
Should have asked ronnie to donate

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2014, 07:35:44 PM »
We speak off the board...HTH

Pretty young woman, there kid. If you are indeed dating, congratulations.   If not, pardon my intruding in  your tete a tete with the legend that is His Holiness, Shizzo. 

Shizzo my friend, hush-a-bye if you please. 

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2014, 07:39:11 PM »
happy for this little hitta

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2014, 07:41:14 PM »
These women should be happy that their baby is healthy. That's the most important factor. If their perfect white baby had been born with a disability etc, would they have sued the fertility clinic? As for worrying about the child getting picked on because it is of mixed race, they are lesbians and the child would be more likely to get singled out for having two mothers. These women are contradicting themselves. The baby should be given to a loving home where it can be given unconditional love. They don't really want it. Next time one of them should take cock and then they will guarantee to get a white baby.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2014, 07:46:24 PM »
booty would you go to court over a black baby?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2014, 07:56:41 PM »
booty would you go to court over a black baby?
Never. I would count my blessings that it was healthy and mine. I don't understand why these ugly cock hating women want a white skin blond haired baby. They sound like nazi's.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2014, 08:18:51 PM »
These women should be happy that their baby is healthy. That's the most important factor. If their perfect white baby had been born with a disability etc, would they have sued the fertility clinic? As for worrying about the child getting picked on because it is of mixed race, they are lesbians and the child would be more likely to get singled out for having two mothers. These women are contradicting themselves. The baby should be given to a loving home where it can be given unconditional love. They don't really want it. Next time one of them should take cock and then they will guarantee to get a white baby.

based on past comments from getdumb white members, this bi-racial girl is white, so why two lesbians don't see her as white?  it seems white people conveniently call black people white when it benefits their douche bag agendas.    

shit, didn't we just do a thread about how misty copeland states she's a black woman but the whites who live in a box with some political agenda say she;s more white than black?  fuck, those lesbians just threw that shit out the window.

WE ARE BLACK!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2014, 08:49:34 PM »
based on past comments from getdumb white members, this bi-racial girl is white, so why two lesbians don't see her as white?  it seems white people conveniently call black people white when it benefits their douche bag agendas.    

shit, didn't we just do a thread about how misty copeland states she's a black woman but the whites who live in a box with some political agenda say she;s more white than black?  fuck, those lesbians just threw that shit out the window.

WE ARE BLACK!

I can think of a lot more important things to be proud of than the supposed color of one's skin but then I am a member of the Party that voted to free the slaves.  Go watch "Lincoln" and get back to us.  Is this woman, this "Misty Copeland" black and white and if so, are you deferring to the disgusting "one drop rule" (as does Halle Berry). 

As to race, apparently there are two.  Smart and dumb.  And color has nothing to do with that.  Now then, taking on your ignorant generalization of "white people" (i.e. the convenience of calling "black" people "white" when it "benefits their douche bag agendas".

How  stupid can you be or are you simply playing Jesse Jackson's advocate?   Jackson is a douche.  Sharpton is a douche.  You are playing at being a douche.  Knock it off before you lose any credibility or am I now mistaken about your lame approach to this subject? It seeeeeems black (and now semi-black) people conveniently use skin color (race card) when and were it suits their twisted outlook on life. 

Yes, that's it.  Surely you jest?   Nope.  Screw this bullshit of yours regarding skin color.  To Hell with the one drop rule and those that tout it as valid.  So-called mixed race people are the same as anyone else.  Human.

Until they behave otherwise. 

And one more thing.  If Reeves were here he'd tell you this.  He was as much his mother's (black) child as he was his father's (white).  Of course he was smart.  You?

Not so much.  Or so it would seem given your racist banter quoted above.  You know what else he would say too. FTN. 

If your tongue in cheek escaped me it was because it was more along the lines of your head up your butt. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2014, 10:05:36 PM »
I can think of a lot more important things to be proud of than the supposed color of one's skin but then I am a member of the Party that voted to free the slaves.  Go watch "Lincoln" and get back to us.  Is this woman, this "Misty Copeland" black and white and if so, are you deferring to the disgusting "one drop rule" (as does Halle Berry).  

As to race, apparently there are two.  Smart and dumb.  And color has nothing to do with that.  Now then, taking on your ignorant generalization of "white people" (i.e. the convenience of calling "black" people "white" when it "benefits their douche bag agendas".

How  stupid can you be or are you simply playing Jesse Jackson's advocate?   Jackson is a douche.  Sharpton is a douche.  You are playing at being a douche.  Knock it off before you lose any credibility or am I now mistaken about your lame approach to this subject? It seeeeeems black (and now semi-black) people conveniently use skin color (race card) when and were it suits their twisted outlook on life.  

Yes, that's it.  Surely you jest?   Nope.  Screw this bullshit of yours regarding skin color.  To Hell with the one drop rule and those that tout it as valid.  So-called mixed race people are the same as anyone else.  Human.

Until they behave otherwise.  

And one more thing.  If Reeves were here he'd tell you this.  He was as much his mother's (black) child as he was his father's (white).  Of course he was smart.  You?

Not so much.  Or so it would seem given your racist banter quoted above.  You know what else he would say too. FTN.  

If your tongue in cheek escaped me it was because it was more along the lines of your head up your butt.  

you make some good points but i have no clue where the fuck you came up with jessie jackson.  sorry bud, i don't ride the sharpton and jackson bandwagon.  

the lesbians just stated, their racist family don't care for the black girl, one drop or not.  

is she fucking white or black?  obviously, there isn't an in-between here.

lastly, i'm not looking for an approval rating on my posts on getbig.  you can't be for real!

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2014, 10:48:40 PM »
The news headline shouldn't be "White woman sues..." it should be "Ugly fat lesbian sues...."

That baby is too good for them and its very disrespectful to many women out there who are desperate for a child and have to jump through hoops to adopt.

They look related  :-X

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2014, 11:01:15 PM »
They are on,h asking for 50k to move out of the what they are calling "racist" area and into one that is more tolerant.

Certainly odd, but I could see the premise.

I would have to think more on it.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2014, 04:25:33 AM »
They are on,h asking for 50k to move out of the what they are calling "racist" area and into one that is more tolerant.

Certainly odd, but I could see the premise.

I would have to think more on it.

It's kinda funny that their current community accept bull dykes but not mixed race kids.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2014, 08:06:37 AM »
you make some good points but i have no clue where the fuck you came up with jessie jackson.  sorry bud, i don't ride the sharpton and jackson bandwagon.  

the lesbians just stated, their racist family don't care for the black girl, one drop or not.  

is she fucking white or black?  obviously, there isn't an in-between here.

lastly, i'm not looking for an approval rating on my posts on getbig.  you can't be for real!

I made excellent points all around.  In fact, valid points because they are true.

As for the Jackson reference?  Instead of "Devil's Advocate" I substituted Jackson for the Devil.  Why?  Because he's a piece of shit right down there with any white supremacist or worse.  And yes, there are worse than that out there in the real world.   

Is the little girl white or black?  She's both.  But more than this she is human.  There is a growing, albeit slowly, contingent of "mixed race" people that desire autonomy from black, white, red, brown, yellow or what have you labels society (predominately libtard society) want to pin on them for political reasons.

Why not just ID yourself as a member of the human race?  We can and do have children together.  As to your assertion that I cannot be for real, rest assured I am.  I'm not here to give  you an approval rating.  I'm here to state what I hold true. To rebut and rebuke what I think is false.  Because the truth is just that.  The Truth.   Example?  No matter how many times someone says a red light means go, it means stop. 

Think before you ever seek to paint a group of people a single color.  You may find you've painted yourself into a corner and the brush you used is your mind and the paint? The color of hatred.

Hatred comes in many colors.

Be well.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2014, 01:11:41 PM »
It's kinda funny that their current community accept bull dykes but not mixed race kids.
you make a valid point.

However, I would say that the community probably just doesn't associate with the Lesbian couple.

They would be forced to interact with the child in regards to school and what not.

Not exactly the same, however, I do see your point in general.

I don't personally see how any area would be better than any other. There is bigotry everywhere.