Author Topic: Peadophile Hunter  (Read 5409 times)

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
Re: Peadophile Hunter
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2014, 04:46:20 AM »
no you get fuck all

same as getting fuck all for scraping bodies off the road after accidents

I think they are better now

if the public knew how many fucking sickos are living amongst us

they are fucking every where

But I thought the Getbig line was that the police are all filthy scum and we'd be better off without them?

Are you seriously suggesting that they provide an invaluable (essential) service and that countries with no real police force are third world hell holes where only the cruellest and most vicious survive?!

I call bullshit...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2014, 05:18:51 AM »
But I thought the Getbig line was that the police are all filthy scum and we'd be better off without them?

Are you seriously suggesting that they provide an invaluable (essential) service and that countries with no real police force are third world hell holes where only the cruellest and most vicious survive?!

I call bullshit...

let me put it this way

when I first joined I was proud and told everybody

by the end I sued to lie about what I did for a living

as people just fucking whined at you about how they had got a speeding ticket 20 years ago etc
T

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2014, 06:41:53 AM »
let me put it this way

when I first joined I was proud and told everybody

by the end I sued to lie about what I did for a living

as people just fucking whined at you about how they had got a speeding ticket 20 years ago etc

I think that is very sad.  A (very) few bad apples don't turn an entire profession into scumbags.

Watching the London riots and what the police had to put up with, and how they were clearly scared to do what they needed / wanted to do because of all this PC wankery, gave me a much better appreciation of how difficult their job is and how badly we need them more than ever.  With MORE powers.

I should resign my getbig account now for these views I guess. 

Pro family, pro police, don't believe all bodybuilders mega dose gear...some cardinal GB sins.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2014, 06:49:17 AM »

I call bullshit...

I live in a country with no real police force. In fact, the police here are little more than an organized crime gang.

It's amazing how relatively relaxed it is here.

There are no cops on the roads - no cop cars at all, just roadblocks occasionally - so you can literally drive however the fuck you like. 99% of drivers are ok but the 1% - shocking.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2014, 06:57:51 AM »
I live in a country with no real police force. In fact, the police here are little more than an organized crime gang.

It's amazing how relatively relaxed it is here.

There are no cops on the roads - no cop cars at all, just roadblocks occasionally - so you can literally drive however the fuck you like. 99% of drivers are ok but the 1% - shocking.

I sometimes get driven from SG to KL (not same as Thailand I know) and always insist on going in the closest thing to an armoured car that they can find.  I trust none of them on the roads.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2014, 06:59:33 AM »
I sometimes get driven from SG to KL (not same as Thailand I know) and always insist on going in the closest thing to an armoured car that they can find.  I trust none of them on the roads.

Yeah - Malaysia is pretty interesting to drive in. KL isn't so bad (unless it's raining) but just North of the SG border is cowboy territory. Very similar to Thailand.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2014, 07:04:30 AM »
Yeah - Malaysia is pretty interesting to drive in. KL isn't so bad (unless it's raining) but just North of the SG border is cowboy territory. Very similar to Thailand.

For me all of Asia is cowboy country.  Nice for certain business opportunities but never predictable.  I don't think it would suit me to live there, too small "c" conservative.

Keeping it with Law & Order we lost an employment case in HK last year.  99.99% the (British) judge was bribed. Which means we got outfoxed by a bigger / harder company. That could never happen back home.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2014, 07:16:46 AM »
For me all of Asia is cowboy country.  Nice for certain business opportunities but never predictable.  I don't think it would suit me to live there, too small "c" conservative.

Keeping it with Law & Order we lost an employment case in HK last year.  99.99% the (British) judge was bribed. Which means we got outfoxed by a bigger / harder company. That could never happen back home.

I used to live in Japan and that was a great place to live, very predictable (sometimes too predictable) - they just drive you nuts doing business there. Singapore I love - even though people say it's boring.

Then the rest of Asia - just absolutely manic and very, very corrupt. I know a group of people that got arrested, one of them a close friend. The judge took US$600k off them and they all walked.

So yeah - doing business here is a bit tough as the locals can just fuck you over. I have a friend who was CFO for Planet Hollywood Asia. For some reason they closed it down but before they could ship out the millions of dollars in memorabilia back to HK, it all got stolen. Trucks came & it got offloaded.

Funny thing - if you ever go into Gullivers on Soi 7 - the car you see hanging from the ceiling there is one of the items nicked from Planet Hollywood.

Anyone arrested for it? Nope....

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2014, 07:33:10 AM »
I used to live in Japan and that was a great place to live, very predictable (sometimes too predictable) - they just drive you nuts doing business there. Singapore I love - even though people say it's boring.

Then the rest of Asia - just absolutely manic and very, very corrupt. I know a group of people that got arrested, one of them a close friend. The judge took US$600k off them and they all walked.

So yeah - doing business here is a bit tough as the locals can just fuck you over. I have a friend who was CFO for Planet Hollywood Asia. For some reason they closed it down but before they could ship out the millions of dollars in memorabilia back to HK, it all got stolen. Trucks came & it got offloaded.

Funny thing - if you ever go into Gullivers on Soi 7 - the car you see hanging from the ceiling there is one of the items nicked from Planet Hollywood.

Anyone arrested for it? Nope....

We've just been kicked out of our SG building.  New LL served notice on everyone and all tenants are fucked - a big building in the CBD as well and we've lost a whole floor.  Only recourse to go after old LL / agent for misrep as we are quite new.  I'm quite relaxed about it because it falls to my partner to deal with, but what I can't get my head around is the short termism of 3 year leases.  Greedy short sighted bastards.

Off to Tokyo in March as we plan on doing something there within two years.  At what I do the competition looks very weak so i can't wait.  I've never been and I find what little I do know of Japan to be endlessly fascinating.  I wish that I was younger so that I could have lived in all these places but with kids I feel they need a bit more stability than country hopping.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2014, 07:37:14 AM »
Short term leases are norm here too - something to do with tax on longer leases.

But most likely, so they can fuck you in the ass on rent raises every 3 years.

Love 'em.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2014, 07:38:11 AM »
We've just been kicked out of our SG building.  New LL served notice on everyone and all tenants are fucked - a big building in the CBD as well and we've lost a whole floor.  Only recourse to go after old LL / agent for misrep as we are quite new.  I'm quite relaxed about it because it falls to my partner to deal with, but what I can't get my head around is the short termism of 3 year leases.  Greedy short sighted bastards.

Off to Tokyo in March as we plan on doing something there within two years.  At what I do the competition looks very weak so i can't wait.  I've never been and I find what little I do know of Japan to be endlessly fascinating.  I wish that I was younger so that I could have lived in all these places but with kids I feel they need a bit more stability than country hopping.
"greedy short sighted Bastards" .. Conservative prick gets what he deserves.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2014, 07:41:29 AM »
Short term leases are norm here too - something to do with tax on longer leases.

But most likely, so they can fuck you in the ass on rent raises every 3 years.

Love 'em.

Entirely that.  In HK they are hovering to see our books, will go to a competitor and compare, hire an investigator to see what they can find out, and then leave it as late as possible to double our rent.  Total c un ts but still better for business than old Europe and high taxes.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2014, 07:43:24 AM »
Entirely that.  In HK they are hovering to see our books, will go to a competitor and compare, hire an investigator to see what they can find out, and then leave it as late as possible to double our rent.  Total c un ts but still better for business than old Europe and high taxes.
  ::)

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2014, 07:46:41 AM »
"greedy short sighted Bastards" .. Conservative prick gets what he deserves.

Yes mate - no fear of mortgage repayments before I was 40 years of age, the chance to finance my own increasingly ambitious ideas, reward those who come along for the ride with me, and the ability to give my children every opportunity in the world.

I am sure you can say the same.  ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2014, 07:49:32 AM »
Yes mate - no fear of mortgage repayments before I was 40 years of age, the chance to finance my own increasingly ambitious ideas, reward those who come along for the ride with me, and the ability to give my children every opportunity in the world.

I am sure you can say the same.  ;D

well tell us all who you really are and we can judge you.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2014, 07:54:05 AM »
well tell us all who you really are and we can judge you.

I am HonestBob, the anonymous guy on a message board you like to stalk across multiple threads because your life seems to be a bit empty and you are a very sensitive flower.  Your form precedes you and one would have thought you'd have learned after Bigmc repeatedly made you look like a complete fool.

Now kindly fuck off because I am done addressing you.  You're not sharp / funny / intelligent enough to entertain me.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2014, 07:55:14 AM »
I am HonestBob, the anonymous guy on a message board you like to stalk across multiple threads because your life seems to be a bit empty and you are a very sensitive flower.  Your form precedes you and one would have thought you'd have learned after Bigmc repeatedly made you look like a complete fool.

Now kindly fuck off because I am done addressing you.  You're not sharp / funny / intelligent enough to entertain me.
Just what i thought ...a Dick.