Author Topic: Peadophile Hunter  (Read 5388 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Peadophile Hunter
« on: October 03, 2014, 02:01:38 AM »
Did you guys watch it? My blood was boiling seeing creepy old men say how they were gona lick that and fuck this...etc when the pretend girl says she's 11/12 years old. It seemed to enlighten their urges and they get a lot dirtier, sending cock pics...etc.

The men would come from all over lured by the promise of sex with a 12 year old....e.g. from Accrington to Birmingham....that's a 3 hours drive. They walk in to the house with wine and then get greeted by 3 guys with cameras.

One guy who was a married family man killed himself after being caught.

One thing that stuck to me was a Policeman who did similar work by pretending to be an underrage age girl...he said of nearly 2000 people he spoke only two said no you're too young bye when they found out her age.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/the-paedophile-hunter-twitter-reacts-to-vigilante-stinson-hunter-in-c4-documentary-9769018.html

S

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Peadophile Hunter
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 02:05:54 AM »
I used to watch a yanky show exactly like this. I love seeing the scumbags get exposed and charged on world wide tv.

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 02:18:19 AM »
Did you guys watch it? My blood was boiling seeing creepy old men say how they were gona lick that and fuck this...etc when the pretend girl says she's 11/12 years old. It seemed to enlighten their urges and they get a lot dirtier, sending cock pics...etc.

The men would come from all over lured by the promise of sex with a 12 year old....e.g. from Accrington to Birmingham....that's a 3 hours drive. They walk in to the house with wine and then get greeted by 3 guys with cameras.

One guy who was a married family man killed himself after being caught.

One thing that stuck to me was a Policeman who did similar work by pretending to be an underrage age girl...he said of nearly 2000 people he spoke only two said no you're too young bye when they found out her age.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/the-paedophile-hunter-twitter-reacts-to-vigilante-stinson-hunter-in-c4-documentary-9769018.html

Seemed like quite a damaged individual tbf, but it was good to see that he was doing something positive with his life. I was reading comments on other sites where people were saying it's entrapment, but I see it as a good thing that there are people like him acting as a potential deterrent.

The ghoul that turned up thinking he was going to bang an autistic 11 yr old needed a brick to the face (no internet hardman).

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 02:26:22 AM »
3 hour wank and drive down the motorway only to be finally greeted with worlwide exposure as a nonce hahaha  ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 02:52:36 AM »
I was on the pedo squad for 6 months

some of the evidence I had to wade through

scarred me for life

they should be tortured to death publically

I fucking hate them

This subject came up once at work, about the poor blokes that have to sit there and look at that stuff to catch the nonces. We all agreed that those guys were massive unsung heroes and there's no way around it, someone from the 'good' side has to see it all to catch the paedos

Hat off to you mate

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 02:58:02 AM »

scarred me for life

I fucking hate them

Do they give police that have to see that on a regular basis any help like counseling etc? It cant be good for your psychological well being.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 03:49:44 AM »
Do they give police that have to see that on a regular basis any help like counseling etc? It cant be good for your psychological well being.

no you get fuck all

same as getting fuck all for scraping bodies off the road after accidents

I think they are better now

if the public knew how many fucking sickos are living amongst us

they are fucking every where
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 03:55:34 AM »
no you get fuck all

Thank God we live on getbig where it's safe

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2014, 03:58:04 AM »

vince basille is a sweety man

I can spot them a mile off

creepy old cu nt
T

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2014, 04:00:21 AM »
no you get fuck all

That's fucked up. That's one thing the army has got right, they take PTSD etc seriously.

Do you think the internet is increasing this kind of behaviour?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2014, 04:14:10 AM »
vince basille is a sweety man

I can spot them a mile off

creepy old cu nt

Army of One is the type that would go for teenagers.

I mentioned it as a joke in a thread and he pm'd me

Very sore spot

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2014, 04:41:15 AM »
Army of One is the type that would go for teenagers.

I mentioned it as a joke in a thread and he pm'd me

Very sore spot

wtf happened to him

total sense of humour failure

he is like shizzo now
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2014, 04:45:34 AM »
wtf happened to him

total sense of humour failure

he is like shizzo now

Tell me about it,

Bitter and creepy little fucker now.

Bet he weighs 140 pounds

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2014, 05:12:42 AM »
I remember when I was in school we had this teacher who molested a boy during a field trip. The boy reported him and when police raided his house they found he had secretly filmed boys in the showers and stuff.

Dude ended up putting a gun to his head a few days later.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2014, 05:18:03 AM »
I remember when I was in school we had this teacher who molested a boy during a field trip. The boy reported him and when police raided his house they found he had secretly filmed boys in the showers and stuff.

Dude ended up putting a gun to his head a few days later.

Bloke who was all over the national news this week, lives in my neighbourhood. He was deputy head of the closet school to my house and got caught when Canada sent Essex Police details of people who'd bought images online. 9 months after receiving the tip off  ::) they knocked on his house, and he topped himself that night.

Turned out he'd been leaving his sports bag with a secret camera in it for years, on top of the lockers in a local swimming pool. Parents in my area are going mental, all including myself take our kids to that pool.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2014, 05:25:03 AM »
Bloke who was all over the national news this week, lives in my neighbourhood. He was deputy head of the closet school to my house and got caught when Canada sent Essex Police details of people who'd bought images online. 9 months after receiving the tip off  ::) they knocked on his house, and he topped himself that night.

Turned out he'd been leaving his sports bag with a secret camera in it for years, on top of the lockers in a local swimming pool. Parents in my area are going mental, all including myself take our kids to that pool.

It's scary how many of these sick fucks are around. You can't really trust anyone because you don't know what is really going on inside their head.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2014, 05:29:33 AM »
It's scary how many of these sick fucks are around. You can't really trust anyone because you don't know what is really going on inside their head.

It's hard not to be paranoid.

This morning I was sorting out my son's swimming bag (he's 4 years old) as he gets free lessons at his school every week. I had to take out the shorts as they were quite 'fitting' and put some baggier ones in there.

Why the fuck should I even have to think about that? Which planet are we living on? Pisses me right off

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2014, 09:38:39 AM »

scarred me for life

I fucking hate them

Man sorry to hear that. I have some issues with PTSD and nightmares from my deployments but I handle it knowing I got to put some of them in the ground myself. Being a father I couldn't imagine seeing that kind of shot or what I would do if it happened to one of my kids. Good on you for helping catch those perverts. I also agree to public torture. Including tattooing a perv mark on their face so everyone knows what they are.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2014, 11:29:03 AM »
Any sort of pedophiles conviction should result in a mandatory castration and the word peado tatted on the forehead as well as any form of violence against the individual being perfectly legal.
Then maybe the sick fucks will think twice, they truly are the lowest form of scum ever to exist. I'd happily bare handedly kill and fucker who even tried that shot with my kids, we should even have to think of shit like this

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2014, 09:11:34 AM »
I am not sure it's 'all good' with people like Hunter.

Where I think it gets murky is when he ends up grooming lonely old men that lack affection and have no intention of 'going after' young girls.

Then a young girl comes up to them and basically gives them the come on. You could have a situation where some lonely old virgin who has never had female attention gets targeted.

In effect, they could very easily create a criminal that would otherwise have never offended.

He does, after all, have to go out and find offenders in order to keep his gig going on.

It's like when UK social services were taking people's kids off them because they had to keep their numbers up, not because the kids were in any danger.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2014, 09:18:25 AM »
I am not sure it's 'all good' with people like Hunter.

Where I think it gets murky is when he ends up grooming lonely old men that lack affection and have no intention of 'going after' young girls.

Then a young girl comes up to them and basically gives them the come on. You could have a situation where some lonely old virgin who has never had female attention gets targeted.

In effect, they could very easily create a criminal that would otherwise have never offended.

He does, after all, have to go out and find offenders in order to keep his gig going on.

It's like when UK social services were taking people's kids off them because they had to keep their numbers up, not because the kids were in any danger.

I dont agree.... on the show he didnt chase the men to begin with all he did was dangle the worm, they them selves dug the hole deeper, the men all instigated the sexual talk too

Far as im concerned, there should be a team like this in every city, government funded

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2014, 12:25:21 PM »

Yeah the only 'under aged' people here just have children's level of mental development.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2014, 05:47:33 PM »
Any sort of pedophiles conviction should result in a mandatory castration and the word peado tatted on the forehead as well as any form of violence against the individual being perfectly legal.

Well said.

These evil sick bastards deserve all the hate & pain that can be heaped on them.
Sadly to many soft bellied apologists, human rights, People looking after their welfare.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2014, 09:43:24 PM »

I dont agree.... on the show he didnt chase the men to begin with all he did was dangle the worm, they them selves dug the hole deeper, the men all instigated the sexual talk too

Far as im concerned, there should be a team like this in every city, government funded

Hunter is using this to get his fifteen minutes.

Otherwise, why the youtube channel? Why not just keep it between himself & the police?

When fame us one of your motivations and your fame persist only as long as you find more 'bad guys', can we hand on heart say that some uneducated chav like Hunter won't cut a few corners and stitch people up?

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2014, 11:25:24 AM »
He's a convicted arsonist, caused millions in damage and could have killed someone in the process.

He's a deadbeat snaring other deadbeats.

Perhaps he should re-locate to Rotherham and snare a few taxi drivers.