Author Topic: question regarding aromasin for div (and any others)  (Read 1741 times)

mcgp

• Getbig II
question regarding aromasin for div (and any others)
« on: February 14, 2006, 04:36:11 PM »
I was wondering what an affective dosage of aromasin would be to run on cycle.  The cycle is going to be very simple:  500 mg sust for 12 weeks, along with winstrol depot 50 mg EOD (drinking it though) for the last 6 weeks, with nolvadex at 40 mg for pct (run for 4-5 weeks).  I am slightly prone to gyno, and was wondering how you would recommend taking aromasin.  I can get it cheaper than a-dex, so that is why i am going with aromasin instead of a-dex.  I was thinking 12.5 mg EOD. throughout...let me know what you think, and also if you think aromasin is a good choice as an anti e while on cycle...thanks in advance.
-mike

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: question regarding aromasin for div (and any others)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 12:13:56 AM »
I was wondering what an affective dosage of aromasin would be to run on cycle.  The cycle is going to be very simple:  500 mg sust for 12 weeks, along with winstrol depot 50 mg EOD (drinking it though) for the last 6 weeks, with nolvadex at 40 mg for pct (run for 4-5 weeks).  I am slightly prone to gyno, and was wondering how you would recommend taking aromasin.  I can get it cheaper than a-dex, so that is why i am going with aromasin instead of a-dex.  I was thinking 12.5 mg EOD. throughout...let me know what you think, and also if you think aromasin is a good choice as an anti e while on cycle...thanks in advance.

You can run Aromasin instead of Arimidex on-cycle as it's stronger at blocking estrogen and if the price is better that's the best of both worlds.

Clinical studies show it can be effective at doses as low as 2.5MG ed, but the tabs are 25MG, so assuming you can split them I'd use 1.2.5MG ED or EOD.  Your choice.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

mcgp

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 06:30:27 AM »
thanks bro, they look like they might be a bitch to split but well see what i can do...also, any suggestions on how to split stubborn tablets anyone?? thanks again.
-mike

Hitman_Forhire

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 08:10:00 AM »
Actually I wouldn't worry about trying to "split" them. If I were in that scenario and could really do with only that amount and make things that much more efficient I would just crush it up all together with a spoon/mortor-pestel and then try and see how I could split it up like that. If they are really tiny [I haven't seen those particular tabs before] and it would only require a TINY amount of it. I would just take a sugar free sucker or something, lick it, and then stick it to the pile of powder. That would give you a small dose, mask the [more than likely] horrible taste, and get it straight to your mouth without making a mess, so it can get nice and active.

Just a suggestion, but would be ideal for something tiny, instead of trying to split it into 18 pieces!
Go Big/Go Home

mcgp

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 09:03:30 AM »
hitman, thats a great idea I think ill give it a try.  Im not too concerned about the taste but i like your thinking.
-mike

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2006, 01:39:52 AM »
thanks bro, they look like they might be a bitch to split but well see what i can do...also, any suggestions on how to split stubborn tablets anyone?? thanks again.
-mike

I'm not down with hitman's idea.

I say just split it using a pillcutter and hope for the best....

enough with this crushing the tabs nonsense.

You want somewhat accurate dosing, not powder on lollipops....

Man.......... ::)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...