Author Topic: Biggest catastrophe of Obama administration?  (Read 1633 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Biggest catastrophe of Obama administration?
« on: October 04, 2014, 02:30:53 PM »
These are listed in no particular order. Feel free to add anything I missed.

1) Incompetent response to Ebola crisis
2) VA debacle
3) IRS targeting of political opponents and ongoing cover-up
4) Bengazi
5) Meltdown on southern border
6) The rise of ISIS
7) Everything related to Vladmir Putin
8) The stimulus, bailouts, government takeover of general motors  
9) Obamacare
10) Secret Service incompetence
11) Revelations about NSA+ spying on Americans
12) Fast and Furious
13) Syria Redline fiasco
14) Rise of domestic islamic terrorism-ie:Boston marathon bombing, Fort Hood, recent beheading in Oklahoma
15) Bergdahl prisoner swap

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Biggest catastrophe of Obama administration?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 05:56:50 PM »
These are listed in no particular order. Feel free to add anything I missed.

1) Incompetent response to Ebola crisis
2) VA debacle
3) IRS targeting of political opponents and ongoing cover-up
4) Bengazi
5) Meltdown on southern border
6) The rise of ISIS
7) Everything related to Vladmir Putin
8) The stimulus, bailouts, government takeover of general motors 
9) Obamacare
10) Secret Service incompetence
11) Revelations about NSA+ spying on Americans
12) Fast and Furious
13) Syria Redline fiasco
14) Rise of domestic islamic terrorism-ie:Boston marathon bombing, Fort Hood, recent beheading in Oklahoma
15) Bergdahl prisoner swap
obamacare by leaps and bounds

it has hindered the economy in so many ways and will have effects for decades to come.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 11:29:33 AM »
November 4th 2008
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 11:36:35 AM »
Ebola mishandling has the potential to go down as one of the biggest fuckups in US history.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2014, 12:48:48 PM »
Ebola mishandling has the potential to go down as one of the biggest fuckups in US history.

His handling of Ebola on a different continent with the input of the world community is one of the biggest fuckups in US history? what exactly did he fuck up?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2014, 01:29:44 PM »
His handling of Ebola on a different continent with the input of the world community is one of the biggest fuckups in US history? what exactly did he fuck up?

seriously???  ??? ??? :o :o :o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2014, 01:38:00 PM »

His illegal entry into the country

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2014, 02:52:29 PM »
Hos choosing to not follow the protocol of ceasing flights into the US from the quarantine zone.

His staff literally said they wouldnt do it.

One man already lied his way in and possibly exposed up to 100 people, how many more are going to do the same thing to try and get to the US and recieve treatment because theyve got nothing to lose?

Its asinine and goes against every logical thought process on quarantining a infectious disease.

That, IMO, had the potential to be the worst decision in history.

Also, i remember you insinuating the Marines were going to be enforcing quarantine, and i told you they wouldnt be allowed to do shit, and guess what? Theyre not.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2014, 09:46:16 AM »
Hos choosing to not follow the protocol of ceasing flights into the US from the quarantine zone.

One man already lied his way in and possibly exposed up to 100 people, how many more are going to do the same thing to try and get to the US and recieve treatment because theyve got nothing to lose?

Its asinine and goes against every logical thought process on quarantining a infectious disease.

Also, i remember you insinuating the Marines were going to be enforcing quarantine, and i told you they wouldnt be allowed to do shit, and guess what? Theyre not.

I don;t know man ceasing all flights could have some devastating impacts economically, for a disease that is not airborne that uses animals as it's vector? Rabies kills way more people, is far more fatal  (you don;t live), this is being blown out of proportion so bad it's not even funny.

Just look at how many people influenza kills, Lassa virus, malaria. The scare I think is it's lack of treatments and previous kill rate. He may have fucked it up but I don't see that at all, looks like another over reaction. the outbreak is the biggest in history, but these precautions theoretically could have been taken during any outbreak, the magnitude and media coverage is driving this.

Not eating bushmeat would probably solve the problem.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2014, 09:48:22 AM »

Hos are people too.

Sure... they may do some really skeezy things for some money, but it's Vegas... It's ok in Vegas.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2014, 09:49:28 AM »
Obama's biggest fuck ups:

1.  Being born.

2.  Being raised by a tranny in Indonesia

3.  Being a drug addict

4.  Being Marxist radical communist

5. Getting elected to office.  

The rest is secondary.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2014, 09:50:13 AM »

1.  Being born.

2.  Being raised by a tranny in Indonesia

3.  Being a drug addict

4.  Being Marxist radical communist

The rest is secondary.

This is why I don't take you seriously at all.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2014, 09:55:35 AM »
This is why I don't take you seriously at all.

Why not?  Any other list gets ignored by those who voted for him.   The list is literally pages pages upon pages upon pages.

ObamaCare, Stim Bill, no keystone pipeline, EPA regs up the wahzoo, fast n furious, solyndra, light squared, the Black Panthers case, the racial agitation, laundering drug money, corruption at DOJ, his disastrous foregin policy, Benghazi, fucking up Iraq, fucking up Egypt, fucking up Lybia, fucking up the Syria mess, Russia and China relations are worst in decades, the Secret Service is a joke, the VA scandals, the spying on journalists, the prosecuting of whistelblowers, the pandering to islamists, pandering to illegal aliens, NSA out of control, etc etc etc. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2014, 09:59:21 AM »

Why not?  Any other list gets ignored by those who voted for him.   The list is literally pages pages upon pages upon pages.

ObamaCare, Stim Bill, no keystone pipeline, EPA regs up the wahzoo, fast n furious, solyndra, light squared, the Black Panthers case, the racial agitation, laundering drug money, corruption at DOJ, his disastrous foregin policy, Benghazi, fucking up Iraq, fucking up Egypt, fucking up Lybia, fucking up the Syria mess, Russia and China relations are worst in decades, the Secret Service is a joke, the VA scandals, the spying on journalists, the prosecuting of whistelblowers, the pandering to islamists, pandering to illegal aliens, NSA out of control, etc etc etc. 

If you used that list, at least I would be able to have serious discussions and certainly can agree with, but when you talk about the types of things you do, I can't.

On no level can I.

The list that George put up was pretty good.

Some of those things I can agree with, some not... However, it's definitely a valid list.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2014, 10:13:00 AM »

1.  Being born.

2.  Being raised by a tranny in Indonesia

3.  Being a drug addict

4.  Being Marxist radical communist

The rest is secondary.

sounds more like your life

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2014, 06:44:01 PM »
BUMP.

Time to invest in haz mat suits and real estate on the moon.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2014, 08:09:21 PM »

I was ready to make fun of SW's post also until I noticed he used the word "potentially". 

So, technically, he's right -- although "What's the biggest potential catastrophe of the Obama administration?" is a different, albeit much more fun to think about, question.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2014, 02:58:47 PM »
Obama is indefensible but yet you still have these liberal robots coming out making excuses, pointing fingers at everyone else, trying to distract people from what's going on.  You can't, there is too much hard evidence out there.  President fuckface is incompetent and dishonest. This is not an opinion.  It's been proven.