Author Topic: So Skynews killed a woman  (Read 2319 times)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
So Skynews killed a woman
« on: October 05, 2014, 05:20:38 PM »
The same news network that sought to blame an Australian radio station for the suicide of a British nurse (Jacintha Saldana) because they prank called her and got info re Princess Kate's baby confronted a woman "trolling" (harassing - media have obsession with the word troll) the family of Madeline McCann (who left their child alone the night she disappeared on holiday). They ran "special reports" all week on this woman who was clearly mentally ill, now she has been found dead - clearly suicide.

I wonder if they will expose themselves to the same scrutiny and hand wringing?  ::)

http://news.sky.com/story/1347948/mccann-abuser-believed-to-have-been-found-dead

(PS look at url address for the slant they put on story)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: So Skynews killed a woman
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 05:26:23 PM »
Would have hit.
O

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 05:28:49 PM »
Would have hit.

Still time doubt funeral has happened yet.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 05:34:07 PM »

Still time doubt funeral has happened yet.

:-X

In all seriousness though, the hate campaign against her was worse than her supposed hate campaign against the McCanns.
O

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2014, 05:39:25 PM »

In all seriousness though, the hate campaign against her was worse than her supposed hate campaign against the McCanns.

Of course it was a fucking joke. Aside from the fact the mc canns got off lightly (imagine how welfare claimants would be treated if their child went missing while they partied on holiday) it was a fucking ambush and they pushed the agenda that an aussie media outlet caused that nurse's death. If that was the case skynews caused this woman's death and she wasn't even a public personality.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 12:53:15 AM »
Sky news is to blame, after all she was "accused" of doing it, a dossier was presented to the Police...hence from this moment on, as the law dictates, innocent until proven guilty....Sky news' approach is pretty much vigilantism. They have lost the concept of news reporting by wanting to become the news itself.

I don't get how and why no one dares to criticise the McCanns for leaving their very young children alone...this is an undisputed fact which was a direct contributor to the outcome. A fact they refuse to take any blame whatsoever and believe they did nothing wrong.
S

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 02:21:41 AM »
I wonder if they will expose themselves to the same scrutiny and hand wringing?  ::)

Of course they won't.  Their ranks are full of pedophiles, homosexual predators and an assortment of other vile sickos. 
Ψ

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 02:25:54 AM »
PIP Dr Spock's wife

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2014, 03:10:22 PM »
Of course they won't.  Their ranks are full of pedophiles, homosexual predators and an assortment of other vile sickos. 

That's the bbc.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2014, 04:15:12 PM »

The McCanns did receive a huge amount of negative and even totally superlative and hateful/untrue press for years though

And also, they had nothing to
Do with what happened other than going
To dinner 20 meters away for 30
Mins...

C'mon now

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2014, 04:18:28 PM »
The McCanns did receive a huge amount of negative and even totally superlative and hateful/untrue press for years though

And also, they had nothing to
Do with what happened other than going
To dinner 20 meters away for 30
Mins...

C'mon now

You dont leave kids alone in a foreign country and as I remember it they gave them something to sleep too.

This is aside from the real issue though of double standards.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2014, 04:47:53 PM »
You dont leave kids alone in a foreign country and as I remember it they gave them something to sleep too.

This is aside from the real issue though of double standards.

Good
Points actually

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2014, 04:50:23 PM »
I actually argue with my sister about this case. She is just "those poor people"..... I am "those poor people...but".
O

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2014, 05:04:59 PM »
I actually argue with my sister about this case. She is just "those poor people"..... I am "those poor people...but".

Ok I think my point is being missed. The woman in my op was giving grief to mc canns online. Sky news showed up at her house with cameras and confronted her on tweets re mc canns and ran special reports all week about her trolling mc canns. She committed suicide they say police find body not suspicious and say she abused mc canna for good measure.

Whenan aussie radio program prank called a london hospital when princess kate was pregnant they pretended to be family and got her details on air from a brazilian nurse jacintha saldana. She killed herself after media shit storm so media (which ran story) blamed aussie radio for suicide. Djs lost jobs, inquiries were held and radio station gave half a million compensation to nurse's family. Media line was Djs caused her death.

This dichotomy and hypocrisy is my point.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2014, 05:10:31 PM »

To be fair, I am not missing your point. It's very clear.

I was saying something else - something that actually lead on from your last post but one.
O

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2014, 05:13:26 PM »

To be fair, I am not missing your point. It's very clear.

I was saying something else - something that actually lead on from your last post but one.

Like I said if they weren't middle class doctors they would be on jeremy kyle or some trashy talk show defending themselves.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2014, 05:15:11 PM »
Like I said if they weren't middle class doctors they would be on jeremy kyle or some trashy talk show defending themselves.

Exactly. If they were Afro-Caribbean ,or a mixed race couple, or text book working class,on benefits etc,  there would far more criticism of them for leaving the child alone.

O

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2014, 05:36:39 PM »
Exactly. If they were Afro-Caribbean ,or a mixed race couple, or text book working class,on benefits etc,  there would far more criticism of them for leaving the child alone.

Poor white benefit claimants. They wouldn't dare racially stereotype. If it was two gay black guys they would probably praise them for their bravery. As I recall the media questioned family statement for a while but it blew over.