Author Topic: Done cruising  (Read 2035 times)

DAGON666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • FALLING ANGEL
Done cruising
« on: October 05, 2014, 11:58:30 PM »
I have been cruising for 3.5 months & I'm now ready to jump back in properly. Stayed on test at 400mg a wk..
I had gyno surgery, a bi lateral mastectomy. It was no joke & suffered for at least 2 months and I'm still dealing with a bit of the surgery.
I'm now back in the gym full force & want to get back in the game.

This is what Im planning so far but nothing is set in stone yet.

14 wk cycle
1-14 Test cyp 1g
1-8 Tbol 80mgs ed
1-14 Tren ace 100mgs daily
GH - 8iu twice daily - been on for almost 5yrs
Slin - 10iu 3 times daily
Got letro, dex etc if need be.

Prety much looking for some lean gains but I know Ill probably put on a lil extra weight waste.
I diet year round so I will be able to adjust to make sure I accomplish my goals.

Any of you see any thing wrong with this program? Been in the game a very long time & wanna hear what experienced competitors think.
Im 5 11 currently about 247lbs.

DAGON666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • FALLING ANGEL
Re: Done cruising
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 04:00:35 PM »
I am curious to hear from some of you experienced folks on peptides.
I don't really think much of them & really never gave a fuck but a close friend
of mine has all the peps I can or want to run.

I'm currently running a cycle with the goal of packing on a bit of lean muscle.
If any of you truly believe and have had success using peps, what 1 pep would you suggest for someone looking for some extra lean mass. Ty.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 02:47:58 AM »
I did site injections of PEG-MGF and that worked pretty good

DAGON666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • FALLING ANGEL
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 05:52:18 AM »
I did site injections of PEG-MGF and that worked pretty good

Thanks Oni! I'm going to do a bit of research on PEG-MGF...Was it worth it man?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 04:01:53 AM »
Kinda expensive and a lot of injections but yeah
I was putting away an entire vial a week and splitting it twice a week into my triceps and did 10 mini site injections per triceps twice a week
Added about a half inch in a month

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 04:08:10 AM »
Damn that is alot of HGH usage. what brand are you running? if you were running something made by a USA company that would cost 150$ a day. around my town all USA grade HGH is 800-1,000$ for a 100IU's for the 100% legit HGH. of course you can find chinese grade for about 2$ a IU on average 200$ for a 100IU kit but it's nothing special.

every once in awhile some of us know somebody who has HIV or burn victims and can get a kit of serostim or omnitrope for around 300-400$ but that's 1 kit and maybe lasts 20 days.

If you don;t mind me asking how much did the gyno surgery cost? I know boston Lloyd said his surgery way 6 grand but he said he was only out of action for 10 days. Damn you must be serious about going pro.

I think the cycle looks fine to me. I would rather run Anavar instaed of Tbol but anavar is way more spendy. A little Deca or EQ wouldn;t hurt but if your going for a real clean bulk you might not want to risk any water retention deca could bring on. EQ might give you a nice polished look, or you could save the EQ for when you get really lean. Primo is also another AAS I might toss in again it's expensive but if you get quality primo I bet you would look pretty crazy once you started peaking on everything.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 07:49:30 AM »
Looks good, i don't have experience with peps, only GH.

8)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2014, 11:57:25 AM »
What did the docs say about anti estrogens if you had all the gyno removed?   Still need it?
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2014, 11:58:52 PM »
What did the docs say about anti estrogens if you had all the gyno removed?   Still need it?

depends on if they removed the gland or not. i know a couple guys who were told that they removed the gland and they still get itchy nips. i think its really difficult to remove 100% of the gland/tissue

i would run an AI anyway, gyno is not the only negative that high estrogen brings... think about prostate enlargement, mood etc

DAGON666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • FALLING ANGEL
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2014, 08:50:21 PM »
Damn that is alot of HGH usage. what brand are you running? if you were running something made by a USA company that would cost 150$ a day. around my town all USA grade HGH is 800-1,000$ for a 100IU's for the 100% legit HGH. of course you can find chinese grade for about 2$ a IU on average 200$ for a 100IU kit but it's nothing special.

every once in awhile some of us know somebody who has HIV or burn victims and can get a kit of serostim or omnitrope for around 300-400$ but that's 1 kit and maybe lasts 20 days.

If you don;t mind me asking how much did the gyno surgery cost? I know boston Lloyd said his surgery way 6 grand but he said he was only out of action for 10 days. Damn you must be serious about going pro.

I think the cycle looks fine to me. I would rather run Anavar instaed of Tbol but anavar is way more spendy. A little Deca or EQ wouldn;t hurt but if your going for a real clean bulk you might not want to risk any water retention deca could bring on. EQ might give you a nice polished look, or you could save the EQ for when you get really lean. Primo is also another AAS I might toss in again it's expensive but if you get quality primo I bet you would look pretty crazy once you started peaking on everything.

What's up  WW?
For my HGH I use Chinese, Serono Saizen & as often as possible Serostim.
Damn WW - those prices of Hgh are extremely expensive, It is what is is..
I got lucky and have never really had to struggle to keep quality GH on stock.

My Gyno surgery cost me around $3500 w/ assistance from my insurance provider.
There are ways around paying too much for your surgery. I have even helped a few friends get the surgery w/out paying a penny.

I had a bilateral mastectomy & suffered for a few months.
Also I still feel the tenderness and itchy nips even after having the glands removed...