Author Topic: GROWTH HORMONE RELEASERS  (Read 3149 times)

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
GROWTH HORMONE RELEASERS
« on: February 15, 2006, 01:11:28 AM »
There is a guy at our gym selling GROWTH HORMONE RELEASERS and has managed to sell 50 tubs ( 90 tabs per tub ) in 2 weeks  . Is he salesman of the year or is he a bodybuilding guru sharing his wisdom with all us mudslime ?

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: GROWTH HORMONE RELEASERS
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 09:33:26 AM »
It's garbage.

Even real GH is no miracle drug, and results are only seen with long term consistent use.

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 05:46:42 PM »
How do the Supplement Companies get away with the astonishing claims they make about products like GROWTH HORMNONE RELEASERS . Surely this is false advertising ???

bigjay80

• Getbig II
  • Street Muscle
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 07:38:50 AM »
Not really.   The good precursors (Secretagogue, Symiotropin) can stimulate the pituitary gland, although not dramatically.  And you do have to use them for at least 3 months to start to notice a difference.  Plus they always work best on people over the age of 40. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 11:22:43 AM »
I just love people's ability to determine if something is junk or not from such a scientific and descriptive phrase as "There's a guy at my gym selling stuff..." "He's sold 50 tubs..."  Hahahaha!

<psssst>  I have a Gold Rolex watch.  It was pretty expensive. Is it real or not?  ::)
w

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 02:18:13 PM »
I just love when guys like you just love my feeble posts about  people's ability to determine if something is junk or not from such a scientific and descriptive phrase as "There's a guy at my gym selling stuff..."
The reason for my post was not to demonstrate my weak mindedness or a desire to be noticed . The guy who sold 50+ tubs is in fact the guy who runs the gym I train at . I was astounded to hear him brag about selling over 50 tubs of GH RELEASERS and my flabber was ghasted further when all of these guys at my gym admitted to buying some . I thought I should read up on it to just incase I had missed something . I am an analytical chemist by trade so scientific data does not intimidate me . However after a google search I was frustrated at the lack of good reseach info . Most of the time all I could find were links selling the stuff . I decided to post here because I was sure they would be many who had tried the various GH RELEASERS .

Regarding your Gold Rolex watch mate .
Sorry but it is SHIT .

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2006, 02:20:09 PM »
I wouldn't belive it.
bodybuildersreality.com

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2006, 02:33:22 PM »
I am becoming super-paranoid as I don't believe :
1) The guy did sell 50 tubs
2) Juicers would waste their money on GH RELEASERS
3) They put a man on the moon
4) jaguarenterprises can tell the time

Although to be honest I can only be 100% sure of 4)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2006, 03:43:59 PM »
I just love when guys like you just love my feeble posts about  people's ability to determine if something is junk or not from such a scientific and descriptive phrase as "There's a guy at my gym selling stuff..."
The reason for my post was not to demonstrate my weak mindedness or a desire to be noticed .

The weak mindedness isn't demonstrated by your post, ...but rather the responses to it saying whether it's junk or not.

Regarding your Gold Rolex watch mate .
Sorry but it is SHIT .

B-b-but... it's got all those pretty little sparkly things at the numbers even? Ah poop.  :'( 
w

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2006, 04:11:32 PM »
ROLEX OR NOT A ROLEX THAT IS THE QUESTION
Dear jaguarenterprises I think I can help you . The guy at my gym also sells ROLEX watches and he says the acid test is :
Add 200mls of skimmed milk , 6 egg whites , 1 small banana  and 30g of low fat yougart and blend for 15 seconds . Then place the suspect watch into the blender and at the highest setting blend for a further 60seconds . Once the froth has settled sip slowly .
If the watch is fake you will experince no reduction in body fat levels over a 4 week period but if the watch is a real ROLEX real you should melt by anything from 0.01 to 0.02% within a month .
This test is 100% proveafool .

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2006, 06:09:18 PM »
I sell Growth Hormone Stimulant which is simply an amino acid formulation to help the body release its natural growth hormone at night.  Its been around for decades and its really no mystery.  If anything, it certainly prevents nighttime muscle catabolism.  If he's marketing the product as actual growth hormone then that's something different.
I actually only manage to sell about 15 bottles a week ;D
A

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2006, 08:30:00 AM »
Growth Hormone Stimulant??

Arginine, Ornithine and a third which I forget at the moment...

I do have a couple of friends that use Secreteagogue (sp) by MHP and seem to like it....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2006, 04:07:21 AM »
Growth Hormone Stimulant??
Arginine, Ornithine and a third which I forget at the moment...
I do have a couple of friends that use Secreteagogue (sp) by MHP and seem to like it....

L-Lysine
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2006, 02:41:35 PM »
Somebody owes me a new watch!  >:(

:P
w

bigjay80

• Getbig II
  • Street Muscle
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2006, 12:45:19 PM »
Somebody owes me a new watch!  >:(

:P
A sense of humor!! I'm glad you still have one after dealing with some of these guys.... ;)

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2006, 09:49:06 AM »
How do the Supplement Companies get away with the astonishing claims they make about products like GROWTH HORMNONE RELEASERS . Surely this is false advertising ???

What about when product ads claim gene reprogramming?  Whenever I buy a muscle mag, the first thing I do is rip  out the first five "special 4-page ad reports" and use them for toilet paper.