Author Topic: Why do so many liberals despise Christianity?  (Read 3116 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Why do so many liberals despise Christianity?
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2014, 09:18:21 AM »
their logic continually folds in on itself.  like when the women's rights groups were traveling to India to try and stop people from aborting baby girls because it was wreaking havoc on their populace.  they were trying to place laws on who you can and cannot abort.

some of them were literally picketing in the US with signs saying, "you can't place laws on my body" and then flying on a plane to India and trying to put laws on women's bodies.

since you used the word "literally" please tell us exactly who you referring to

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2014, 09:28:13 AM »
since you used the word "literally" please tell us exactly who you referring to

well I meant that they would stand with signs at a pro choice rally and then a month later they would be in India trying to put laws on the women's bodies there to try and stop the "gendercide", as they called it from occurring there.  what did it exactly say on their sign.  I don't know.

but I'm assuming that their argument here in America is that no one has the right to put laws on women's bodies.......well here in the US anyway.

maybe I used literally wrong but I bet you I didn't.  guarantee one of those women has held a sign, worn a shirt, displayed a bumper sticker, that said exactly that at some point before traveling to India and attempting to place laws on those women's bodies. 

and you know what I meant.  now you're just being a little bitch.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2014, 09:33:42 AM »
well I meant that they would stand with signs at a pro choice rally and then a month later they would be in India trying to put laws on the women's bodies there to try and stop the "gendercide", as they called it from occurring there.  what did it exactly say on their sign.  I don't know.

but I'm assuming that their argument here in America is that no one has the right to put laws on women's bodies.......well here in the US anyway.

maybe I used literally wrong but I bet you I didn't.  guarantee one of those women has held a sign, worn a shirt, displayed a bumper sticker, that said exactly that at some point before traveling to India and attempting to place laws on those women's bodies. 

and you know what I meant.  now you're just being a little bitch.

I know you're probably full of shit but I'll believe you if you can provide some LITERAL examples

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2014, 09:37:22 AM »
Yup...plus they are worried about the...sorry douchbag leftists...possible physical danger angering these people would cause. You can piss off Christians all you want.

This is a very important point and does say a lot about the Islam.
A

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2014, 09:42:29 AM »
I know you're probably full of shit but I'll believe you if you can provide some LITERAL examples

what are you saying?  that the women's groups who went to India to stop the "gendercide" were not pro choice?   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2014, 09:44:29 AM »
what are you saying?  that the women's groups who went to India to stop the "gendercide" were not pro choice?   

I'm saying you used the word literally so you should be able to provide some literal examples of exactly what you said

why is that so difficult to understand

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2014, 09:45:06 AM »
This is a very important point and does say a lot about the Islam.

not necessarily just Islam though.  their target of choice are white Christians.  Like I said before have you ever seen a pro choice group interrupt church service at a Baptist church on the West Side of Chicago?  i'll bet no.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2014, 09:45:53 AM »
I'm saying you used the word literally so you should be able to provide some literal examples of exactly what you said

I addressed it in my last post.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2014, 09:46:59 AM »

let me ask you.  do you think that those American women's rights groups were being hypocritical?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2014, 09:48:22 AM »
I addressed it in my last post.

I'll bet you did

one way to prove it is to provide some examples or just admit you're talking out of your ass

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2014, 09:49:09 AM »
let me ask you.  do you think that those American women's rights groups were being hypocritical?

I have no idea what you're referring to

provide me some examples and I will give you my opinion