Author Topic: Clomid PCT for Tren Cycle...  (Read 4565 times)

Hitman_Forhire

• Getbig II
Clomid PCT for Tren Cycle...
« on: February 15, 2006, 08:55:29 AM »
After discovering the many things I can do with tren I am now very interested and probably only a few weeks out from getting a cycle together. I was going to do a test only cycle but I've changed my mind and plan to do the following.

tren 75mg ed

I'm going to inject in glute for the first couple of weeks and then I hope to try out some site injections in bi's, traps, quads.

My REAL question is: because I've read about how HARD tren shuts you down and the fact that I've seen PCT for clomid to range from 300mg the first day and only 50mg ed after that here:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=42985.0

To only 200mg for the first entire week. I'm more interested in what the best scenario for using PCT for a tren only cycle. What I've come up with so far just to be on the safe side is maybe:

1st day 200mg
2-7 150mg ed
7-28 [wrapping up the last 3 weeks] 50mg ed

This is my first cycle ever, and I"m kinda naturally prone to gyno I'd say as I'm naturally chubby and have to stay strict on my diet to stay in the shape I"m in. So I would of course  much rather be safe than sorry.

Thanks for any input.
Go Big/Go Home

mcgp

• Getbig II
Re: Clomid PCT for Tren Cycle...
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 10:50:05 AM »
your adding test though right...?

Hitman_Forhire

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 12:25:32 PM »
yep, totally left out that part:

500mg test en. wk
for the entire cycle

Both items will be used throughout the entire cycle.

and then do a small dose of Nolva once a week throughout for the test.
Go Big/Go Home

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 04:45:18 PM »
i would run the test for at least 12 wks, and the tren for no llonger than 8 wks. IMO, drop the clomid bro and pick up nolva. if u cant fin any there are plenty of research sites that sell liquid nolva and that may be ur best bet. if u see signs of gyno popping up, then run 10-20mg ed till problem goes. u will see nice gains and fat loss if u do this cycle correctly expecially with the tren (i love tren!) good luck

muscle
muscle

Hitman_Forhire

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 07:40:18 PM »
cool, yeah I had read up on not going too far over 8wks with tren because it takes a while to completely clear your system. And about that Nolva, I know it's great for fighting Gyno but is that gonna be enough by itself to get the boys going again? It's my first cycle like I said so there's gonna be some serious system shock :D and I just want to be doubly sure, as PCT to me is the most important part. I"m in this for the long haul bro.
Go Big/Go Home

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2006, 09:47:04 PM »
for sure bro i totally understand, again i would use nolva during the cycle in case of anything showing (gyno) and also for pct. hcg is optional but i would use it if u could get the chance at the dose i recommended. like i said before, ull see nice gains from this.

muscle
muscle

J-Land_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Grooooooowin'
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2006, 01:16:02 AM »
you better do some more research on what to take to prevent gyno for tren.  Also tren clears the system rather quickly.  You can run it up to about 3 days before PCT.  The nolva is fine for the test and in all likelyhood you will not need it, but if you do 10mg/day is plenty.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2006, 03:07:16 AM »
cool, yeah I had read up on not going too far over 8wks with tren because it takes a while to completely clear your system. And about that Nolva, I know it's great for fighting Gyno but is that gonna be enough by itself to get the boys going again? It's my first cycle like I said so there's gonna be some serious system shock :D and I just want to be doubly sure, as PCT to me is the most important part. I"m in this for the long haul bro.

You need to do more research before you cycle, bro.

It's basic knowledge that gyno from Tren is induced by Prolactin, thereby necessitating an anti-prolactin such as Dostinex.

Nolvadex has nothing to do with prolactin.  Neither does Arimidex, Femara or Aromasin.

You haven't covered all the angles........doesn't that concern you?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Hitman_Forhire

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2006, 09:33:46 AM »
You need to do more research before you cycle, bro.
It's basic knowledge that gyno from Tren is induced by Prolactin, thereby necessitating an anti-prolactin such as Dostinex.
Nolvadex has nothing to do with prolactin.  Neither does Arimidex, Femara or Aromasin.
You haven't covered all the angles........doesn't that concern you?
DIV

Yeah, I see what you're saying, I've read in several places that Arimidex, Femara or Aromasin can't help gyno for tren but no where that I ever saw included how it was because of prolactin. I"ve got that much now, and I'll keep digging, as I'm still in the stages of research, hence why I posted :D. For right now, I"m trying to poke on questions I can't seem to find answers anywhere else for. I think 90% of what I"ve seen is either test/dbol/deca  and then clomid/hcg/nolva/arim. So for now I'm having to dig into the lesser discussed PCT stuff. But thanks to all you guys for helping me clear that up. Believe me, I"m not going to be like *several* guys here and just start pumping stuff into my body. I'm in the National Guard and have to be physically able for a long time! Plus I'm just paranoid altogether since coming home from Iraq, so research will be ample here before I actually start anything...Thanks again guys.
Go Big/Go Home

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2006, 09:37:30 AM »
I'm in the National Guard and have to be physically able for a long time! Plus I'm just paranoid altogether since coming home from Iraq, so research will be ample here before I actually start anything...Thanks again guys.

Just remember they can test you for AAS in the guard if they suspect you.  Depends on your chain of command.  It's unlikely, but it could happen. 

DIV

Hitman_Forhire

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2006, 09:39:25 AM »
Yeah it won't, I'm in as good with the guy as my brother. Thankx though.
Go Big/Go Home

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2006, 09:45:16 AM »
Yeah it won't, I'm in as good with the guy as my brother. Thankx though.

Yeah right.........military politics change, bro.

I was in the Army......not the guard.  It doesn't matter how good you are in.  Things change and it's not something you want to trust other people with.  You might have to learn this the hard way.

DIV

Hitman_Forhire

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2006, 12:47:28 AM »
sorry you feel that way, but it's kinda obvious you haven't been in the guard if that's the way you feel.
Go Big/Go Home

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2006, 04:22:21 AM »
sorry you feel that way, but it's kinda obvious you haven't been in the guard if that's the way you feel.

When it comes to rules.......it doesn't matter how good you are in with your superiors.  Not everyone plays the good ol' boy system, eventually you'll run in to someone who finds out you're using and that will be your downfall.  Laugh now, Cry later.......

DIV