Author Topic: IGF???  (Read 1758 times)

testboy

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
IGF???
« on: February 15, 2006, 10:32:53 AM »
Has anyone tried IGF...i was wondering about it..i just wanna know what its saposed to do and how do u inject it...i know there the small needles but ive heard to different ways..on was inject into the muslce u work..and the other into the fat on the stomach?

testboy

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: IGF???
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 12:17:52 PM »
soo i take it no one has tried it or knows anything about it eh?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 07:44:41 PM »
I would go with HGH first and then add IGF-1, but you need to know what you are doing as blood sugar levels fluctuate back and forth when doing both…make sure your diet is on point.

When HGH makes it pass through the liver, it results in a release of IGF-1. IGF-1 which is key player in muscle growth. It also stimulates amino acid uptake and protein synthesis in muscle and other tissues.  HGH will cause an increase in your IGF-1 level over the course of a few months, HGH has a cumulative effect, so the addition of IGF-1 will greatly speed up the time to results.

There are two types of IGF-1 that are normally used, HuIGF-1 and Long R3 IGF-1.

HuIGF-1 is short lived, half life of probably around 10 minutes. This type of is useful if you are seeking local site growth. Since it is so short lived, little of the IGF-1 makes it to other tissues and IGF-1 receptors in the body. The way to inject this is immediately post work out into the muscle that you wish to have local site growth.

For Long R3 IGF-1, it isn’t as critical that you inject into a local site. Still, inject into a muscle just worked to take advantage of increased IGF-1 receptors, but because of the long activity window of this type of IGF-1 any muscle will work well and give you good results. I would suggest that you inject between 40-80mcg’s per day everyday immediately post training on training days, and first thing in the morning on non-training days.

Use a U-100 insulin syringe with 1/2" needle to inject IGF-1 intramuscular. You can inject sub-Q if you want, but this often causes some irritation.

Again, no what you’re doing, and I’d also suggest that you have several solid years of training under your belt, as well as a handful of well thought out, well run AAS cycles...if you're a first timer or fairly new to the game, then you have no business messing with it.

wannabehuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2006, 07:45:41 AM »
I am using igf-1 now. I like it alot so far. I have been using it in my arms every day. The pumps are f@#king crazy. The needle that I use is smaller than a insulin neddle cause igf is messured in mcg's not i.u.'s. You don't want to use it like insulin or gh meaning they go into the stomach. Like I said I put it right in the bicep (my lagging body part). I'm using it like this:
Right after I work out I take 10 i.s.'s of insulin and 30 mcg's of igf-1 in each bicep. I am also taking 1000 ml's of sus-250, 600 ml's of eq each week. With 50 ml's of d-bol every day. I hope that answered some of your questions, if not pm me and I'll tell you more.

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2006, 07:58:08 AM »
I would go with HGH first and then add IGF-1, but you need to know what you are doing as blood sugar levels fluctuate back and forth when doing both…make sure your diet is on point.
When HGH makes it pass through the liver, it results in a release of IGF-1. IGF-1 which is key player in muscle growth. It also stimulates amino acid uptake and protein synthesis in muscle and other tissues.  HGH will cause an increase in your IGF-1 level over the course of a few months, HGH has a cumulative effect, so the addition of IGF-1 will greatly speed up the time to results.
There are two types of IGF-1 that are normally used, HuIGF-1 and Long R3 IGF-1.
HuIGF-1 is short lived, half life of probably around 10 minutes. This type of is useful if you are seeking local site growth. Since it is so short lived, little of the IGF-1 makes it to other tissues and IGF-1 receptors in the body. The way to inject this is immediately post work out into the muscle that you wish to have local site growth.
For Long R3 IGF-1, it isn’t as critical that you inject into a local site. Still, inject into a muscle just worked to take advantage of increased IGF-1 receptors, but because of the long activity window of this type of IGF-1 any muscle will work well and give you good results. I would suggest that you inject between 40-80mcg’s per day everyday immediately post training on training days, and first thing in the morning on non-training days.
Use a U-100 insulin syringe with 1/2" needle to inject IGF-1 intramuscular. You can inject sub-Q if you want, but this often causes some irritation.
Again, no what you’re doing, and I’d also suggest that you have several solid years of training under your belt, as well as a handful of well thought out, well run AAS cycles...if you're a first timer or fairly new to the game, then you have no business messing with it.

Nice post Jr, was very informative 8)