Author Topic: Racist retard  (Read 889 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Racist retard
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 09:09:34 PM »
Yes you are..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 09:10:54 PM »
Yes you are..

Great retort. Typical. Lol.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 09:20:39 PM »
who gives a shit what jesse jackson thinks? 

http://www.msnbc.com/ doesn't give him any space on their home page.

But conservative outlets do?

Seriously, what the fck?  When MSN knows the dude is a mess, talking completely false bullshit, they don't give him a home page platform to boast his garbage.  But conservative new does? 

Why in the world would they make him relevant when liberal news won't do that?   There's finally a chance to let this idiot's beliefs get ZERO impact, finally take away his power to influence people.  but no, conservative news can't do that.  They WANT an idiot boogeyman spokesman for the left, even if they have to prop him up when the left rejects him.

Maybe they can wait til Manson gets out of prison, slap a (D) next to his name, and give him a TV show on FOX news.  Standing for the liberal belief system of murder/rape, even if the left won't give him airtime.  Brilliant.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 09:25:19 PM »
who gives a shit what jesse jackson thinks? 

http://www.msnbc.com/ doesn't give him any space on their home page.

But conservative outlets do?

Seriously, what the fck?  When MSN knows the dude is a mess, talking completely false bullshit, they don't give him a home page platform to boast his garbage.  But conservative new does? 

Why in the world would they make him relevant when liberal news won't do that?   There's finally a chance to let this idiot's beliefs get ZERO impact, finally take away his power to influence people.  but no, conservative news can't do that.  They WANT an idiot boogeyman spokesman for the left, even if they have to prop him up when the left rejects him.

Maybe they can wait til Manson gets out of prison, slap a (D) next to his name, and give him a TV show on FOX news.  Standing for the liberal belief system of murder/rape, even if the left won't give him airtime.  Brilliant.

Obama loves this asshole. That's who gives a shit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 10:12:17 PM »
Obama loves this asshole. That's who gives a shit.

???  Are you sure about that?

In 2008, Jackson said he'd like to cut Obama's nuts out.  Remember?
In 2012, Jackson shit all over obama for his gay marriage position.  Remember?
In 2014, Jackson attacked Obama for being too soft on guns.

Jackson hasn't had any influence in the white house.  Since his attack on obama in 2008, there has been virtually NO relationship between the two, aside from Jackson showing up at events where obama is speaking, and sitting in his chair like a fool.  I believe Bill Oreillay even admitted obama just doesn't like jesse jackson (and that obama likes sharpton even less!).  Jackson has shown up at the white house a few times to suck up, but housewives from nebraksa have done that.  Bill Oreilly has done that.  Romneys' been there many times.  Many political friends and enemies are there all the time.  Jackson trying to lobby whatever cause, getting his face time (then obviously being ignored, as he has complained).

So Coach, why do you think "obama loves" him?  jackson has shit all over him, hasn't influenced him.  Obama's done the opposite of what Jackson wants on most big issues.  Politically, they are very different.

Do you have some information on a secret friendship there?   Most of us see politically different people who dislike each other (cut his balls off?  LOL).   Or are you just assuming they're friends/in love for some reason?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2014, 10:35:53 PM »
???  Are you sure about that?

In 2008, Jackson said he'd like to cut Obama's nuts out.  Remember?
In 2012, Jackson shit all over obama for his gay marriage position.  Remember?
In 2014, Jackson attacked Obama for being too soft on guns.

Jackson hasn't had any influence in the white house.  Since his attack on obama in 2008, there has been virtually NO relationship between the two, aside from Jackson showing up at events where obama is speaking, and sitting in his chair like a fool.  I believe Bill Oreillay even admitted obama just doesn't like jesse jackson (and that obama likes sharpton even less!).  Jackson has shown up at the white house a few times to suck up, but housewives from nebraksa have done that.  Bill Oreilly has done that.  Romneys' been there many times.  Many political friends and enemies are there all the time.  Jackson trying to lobby whatever cause, getting his face time (then obviously being ignored, as he has complained).

So Coach, why do you think "obama loves" him?  jackson has shit all over him, hasn't influenced him.  Obama's done the opposite of what Jackson wants on most big issues.  Politically, they are very different.

Do you have some information on a secret friendship there?   Most of us see politically different people who dislike each other (cut his balls off?  LOL).   Or are you just assuming they're friends/in love for some reason?

Yes...I do.

Mr. No

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2014, 11:21:07 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2014, 05:14:43 AM »
Yes...I do.

you see what i'm saying though - dude said he wanted to cut his BALLS off.  And he's had NO INFLUENCE on obama... the issues that are important to Jackson, obama is very centrist on.  Jackson and obama might be pieces of shit on their own, i'll agree there, but it appears they dislike each other a great deal.   ANd they sure haven't worked together on anything that I can find.   Their visions, approaches, etc are different.  Obama doesn't NEED jackson for anything, to be honest, and I think you'd agree there.  Jackson's base already supports obama, and accepting jackson's VERY left agenda would only hurt obama with moderate voters.  Plus jackson is saying things about his balls lol.

Mr. No

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2014, 05:31:18 AM »
/

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2014, 06:13:28 AM »
/

What exactly is this supposed to mean?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2014, 06:25:04 AM »
What exactly is this supposed to mean?

Leftist incompetents like Benny actually think that is funny. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2014, 08:34:37 AM »
I took my kid to WWE Monday Night Raw.  he was there.  they showed him on the big screen.  everyone booed.  really, really awkward.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2014, 12:43:10 PM »
Great retort. Typical. Lol.

This thread is not about you?