Author Topic: how do i cope with co workers and boss men bullying me into eating cake & drinks  (Read 11810 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Just tell them you're an autistic bodybuilder.

And training for a New Years Eve get the girls contest.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
guys ..........

since i am getting truly big.......

all these matters takecare of themselves

so at the party, i just stand around with a sparkling water while everybody is loading up on pizza and beer

nobody comments on fact i just drink water

front office clerk comes over and says "you are really jacked, you work out a lot?"

before i can answer, my boss says

"he is actually wearing XXL too... he dont workout or eat well, just big dude"

i say

"yeah man, people gotta accept what they look liek, no need for exercise and all that stuff"

me and my boss laugh (him a bodybuild too)

later fat husky sales manager tells my boss "do you basically just hire people based on muscularity  ??? "

big

big

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
guys ..........

before i can answer, my boss says

"he is actually wearing XXL too... he dont workout or eat well, just big dude"

& U tolerate his shitty comment  ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
& U tolerate his shitty comment  ::)
it was sarcasm

he also said to the clerk

"i am actually 3 percent bodyfat"

with 100000% serious expression

then after awkward silence laughed and said lowest he ever got was 10% but it didnt satisfy him because still no shrink wrapped look which requires also diuretic and more severe dieting. he said steroids are relatively safe, diuretic are not.

i pretend i dont know meaning of diuretic or other drugs he mentioned, i dont respond to it just look at one fine chinese intern chick in the distance with tiny feet

Simple Simon

it was sarcasm

he also said to the clerk

"i am actually 3 percent bodyfat"

with 100000% serious expression

then after awkward silence laughed and said lowest he ever got was 10% but it didnt satisfy him because still no shrink wrapped look which requires also diuretic and more severe dieting. he said steroids are relatively safe, diuretic are not.

i pretend i dont know meaning of diuretic or other drugs he mentioned, i dont respond to it just look at one fine chinese intern chick in the distance with tiny feet

classic comedy writing, I just hope its deliberate and you realise how funny they are.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
classic comedy writing, I just hope its deliberate and you realise how funny they are.
well it's a deliberate

but also a true story

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i inquired about the chinese chick who she is what she does

boss man explained she is from our chinese branch, here to learn the job properly

but he said there are rumours she might stay

i really wanted to get to know her

but i didnt want to put myself out there

so just enjoyed looking at her tiny body and feet

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
well it's a deliberate

but also a true story

I would actually watch a reality show starring you on YT. The catch is we never see your face, only your arms as you look down and occasionally flex them, and someone else could dub your voice to ensure anonymity. It would follow you throughout the day as you engage baby mama, fine young "hoes" at the club, you training as you shake your heads at the permabulkers, your work day and coworker with his smedium shirt, etc...

Think about it.  ;)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

so U didn't score with her ?????????, ah those chings 'whores' .....
whats happen with thai ladyboy ?????

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I would actually watch a reality show starring you on YT. The catch is we never see your face, only your arms as you look down and occasionally flex them, and someone else could dub your voice to ensure anonymity. It would follow you throughout the day as you engage baby mama, fine young "hoes" at the club, you training as you shake your heads at the permabulkers, your work day and coworker with his smedium shirt, etc...

Think about it.  ;)
my life is boring as fuck bro

i just post the action on getbig

the rest is nothingness

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
my life is boring as fuck bro

i just post the action on getbig

the rest is nothingness

Seriously?? "bro"??

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III

Halo is fucking hilarious

I can relate to so much of this when i worked in an office setting. Over weight female coworkers constantly trying to feed me junk, getting felt up by schmo managers and asked how much i bench (oh dear)..only difference is like a total douche i orderd a medium work polo to show off thé aesthetics  8)

Keep up the good work Halo  

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
Halo is fucking hilarious

I can relate to so much of this when i worked in an office setting. Over weight female coworkers constantly trying to feed me junk, getting felt up by schmo managers and asked how much i bench (oh dear)..only difference is like a total douche i orderd a medium work polo to show off thé aesthetics  8)

Keep up the good work Halo  

LMAO!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
I would just state "I am a bodybuilder".

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
Just tell them that you live for bodybuild and aspire to become the next muscle freak.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
nobody has asked me how much i bench since i started juicing

Simple Simon

I would just state "I am a bodybuilder".
Never, I repeat never, say that to anyone who isn't a bodybuilder.

the trainer

i inquired about the chinese chick who she is what she does

boss man explained she is from our chinese branch, here to learn the job properly

but he said there are rumours she might stay

i really wanted to get to know her

but i didnt want to put myself out there

so just enjoyed looking at her tiny body and feet

But halo if you are shy to introduce yourself and talk to a female coworker in a casual office setting how are you going to hit on girls in da club. ???

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
But halo if you are shy to introduce yourself and talk to a female coworker in a casual office setting how are you going to hit on girls in da club. ???
i was not shy of the girl

just didnt want all the haters see me make a move

i dont wanna get fired again so soon

first get coins for shiny benz

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
Never, I repeat never, say that to anyone who isn't a bodybuilder.

This is very accurate

Reciting calorie counting and gym sessions split up according to muscle groups just gives the appearance of severe aspergers in the eyes of people not in the bodybuild community.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
nobody has asked me how much i bench since i started juicing

just perform 10 one arm push ups to impress other slavs  ;)

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Almost all my coworkers know I competed and plan on competing this year again, so they all understand why I can't eat cake and go to their potlucks. The receptionist never asks me anymore if she should order pizza for me or offers me cookies. Its good to have coworkers who respect your decisions in life and don't try to derail you from achieving your goals  :)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Eat the whole cake

dustin

Just touch your stomach and tell them you don't want to be shitting all over the place.

No one's going to give you a hard time after that.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Tell them you have a gluten allergy, then start telling them how much better you feel since you stopped eating gluten. Guaranteed way to lose all friendly conversation with coworkers and will never be offered snacks again.