Author Topic: Introducing 'The Beast' - Big Boy with Rich Piana  (Read 12340 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: Introducing 'The Beast' - Big Boy with Rich Piana
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2014, 09:16:33 AM »
The ex-con is strong. As for Piano. Dude might be popular with the 25 and under crowd but the metrosexual badass shtick is about as classless as you can get with anyone older or at least it should be. He's one of those dudes who probably grew up in a million dollar gated community.

yep. he's one of those guys that definitely appeals to the high school flex-magazine-subscription crowd. but then again, no one knew who the fuck he was when his arms only had muscle tissue in them and he wasn't covered in tattoos.

that's the funny thing, people call Rich Piana an idiot and pull up old pics of him before he "went crazy", but the dude's made as much a name for himself as you can in a field as stupidly niche as bodybuilding. i'd argue more people know who he is than the olympia top 5.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2014, 10:10:13 AM »
yep. he's one of those guys that definitely appeals to the high school flex-magazine-subscription crowd. but then again, no one knew who the fuck he was when his arms only had muscle tissue in them and he wasn't covered in tattoos.

that's the funny thing, people call rich an idiot and pull up old pics of him before he "went crazy", but the dude's made as much a name for himself as you can in a field as stupidly niche as bodybuilding. i'd argue more people know who he is than the olympia top 5.

^ This ^

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2014, 07:25:25 PM »
When Piana posted on Mayhem he actually came across as a level headed guy. That was a long time ago, though.

denarii

• Getbig V
Re: Introducing the beast
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2016, 10:58:12 AM »