Author Topic: So This Doug Miller Kid Claims He's Natural????  (Read 40105 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: So This Doug Miller Kid Claims He's Natural????
« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2014, 12:03:10 PM »
5'9''  190 lbs  shredded ,  bigger and leaner  than  Frank Zane  .

Zane didn't have the discipline to diet like Doug has.  Tell em Disgusted.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2014, 12:03:29 PM »
Clearly better than Zane there.

I agree , take the Sandow from Zane and give it to this natural kid.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2014, 12:07:02 PM »
if you believe Doug is a natty then you also have to believe Skip La Cour and Jeff Willet are natural as they all look similar.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2014, 12:07:38 PM »
He is probably a very smart guy trains hard obviously.Natural, no way.I have compete naturally for 16 years, then competed as a open competitor for 10 years.
I been training 31 years.I have judged atleast 100 natural and open shows.
This guy is not natural.No way !!!!
He isnt massive, but he is to full , to hard ,and to grainy, to be natural.
Naturally you can get your glutes in ,its very very rare.Its genetics.
This guy is full, hard, and is to stridated to be natural.
Yes, he worked his ass off, and dieted hard, and suffered to obtain that condition.
I will give him that.
When you see a guy with fullness and conditioning of guys who are better then that at the National, and even PRO LEVEL.Yet claims to be drug free.
You got to be a foll to beleive in this nonsense.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2014, 12:08:09 PM »
OK let's get serious for the moment. First, the conditioning that this kid has is a total result of diet. This is a fact and not an opinion. I've been doing this for ever and I can easily tell when someone takes things very seriously.

I have gone back and looked closer at his site. The comp pics that I have posted of him were taken a few years ago. The size he has is def attainable naturally. This kid obliviously owns a sup company and I am not familiar with what he takes in more recent years.  Even though he is much thicker now he still is not all roided up. He could be taking some kind of "legal" alterative or something to that effect. He obviously believes in using supps or he wouldn't be endorsing them. Some people believe that natural should also mean no supps of any kind, I don't care one way or another.

Another misconception is that if a guy looks great natural then he "could win the Olympia"  ::) if he started using. Ah nothing could be further from the truth. Doug had great arms, but other than that he is a genetic average person. Some if you have been comparing him to Frank Zane. I've posted pics of both and tried to show you the difference in the two, not even close even though the pics really aren't all that great of Frank being that they are 40 years old and taken from quite a distance. Frank was never a mass monster and I don't believe he was a huge roid user, but he was very meticulous at everything he did and each body part was developed equally. Doug has better biceps and striated glutes and that IS ALL!! He would get completely destroyed at a higher level regional show. This is not a put down just what it is. He would need a ton more size and drugs to compare.

When looking at someone who is natty they do have a certain look and it's sometimes hard to tell from the layman's perspective. Someone of these guys get extremely ripped, but no matter how lean they are they still have a for lack a of better words a flat stringy appearance. It is ever so slight and it's sometimes not apparent until you see all of their mandatories and a video of them. With Doug he tends to post only certain pics of himself where he looks his best. The best poses to pic of yourself if you a shredded natty are usually the ones that make you look thicker like side tri, hands on hips MM, side chest. Once you raise your arms it's usually apparent one is a natural. They lose a lot of thickness especially in the lat area. Same with the front lat and ab poses. They just don't have that 3D look to them like a drug user.

I've never come on here and BS anyone. If someone claims natty because of their job then I'm 100% OK with that. If someone who is all roided up claims natty and tried to tell the world you can be as big as me then you are fucking liar and a piece of shit for lying to kids and letting them spin their wheels. This happened to me so it's def a pet peeve of mine.  One thing that does hold true, there is a certain weight limit when you are natty. It's the same with a woman. The pics I posted of my wife, she was around 123? but on stage she was 112 in the light weights at a height of a middle weight were she would have been out weighed by 20 pounds.

One last thing, most of the pics you see today are badly shopped. A good example is the one that Adam posted of Doug with his arms resting on a bar. The other kid who claims natty Simeon? his pics are also badly shopped. Sadly you do not know if you are looking at what a person has achieved anymore or a result of extreme lighting and photo shop skills.

If you are trolling you sucked me in.  I think this is a very good post.

Simple Simon

« Reply #105 on: October 11, 2014, 12:08:30 PM »
if you believe Doug is a natty then you also have to believe Skip La Cour and Jeff Willet are natural as they all look similar.

Dont forget Helmut as well.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2014, 12:09:54 PM »
I saw Jeff Willet at the Mr Olympia expo, he was 170lbs, and look like a guy who might work out a lil bit here and there.He looked very small.I wonder why?lol

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2014, 12:14:13 PM »

Dont forget Helmut as well.

A good natural physique, easy to maintain without a ton of drugs

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2014, 12:16:44 PM »
OK , let's set the record straight

Simple Simon

« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2014, 12:18:43 PM »

The face says it all.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2014, 12:20:23 PM »
Clearly better than Zane there.

Yes clearly better.  ::) Zane even in this bad photo is clearly striated to Hell and back other than his glutes Doug has zero striations in his thighs or calves.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2014, 12:21:41 PM »
Can someone post up a photo of what they feel is the best ever truly natural physique please?

I know some very well developed non bodybuilding weight trainers who could look impressive at the right angles.  This Doug Miller is a mess of body parts which makes me wonder if I can ignore the freaky back double biceps.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2014, 12:23:25 PM »
Zane didn't have the discipline to diet like Doug has.  Tell em Disgusted.

LOL Zane was shredded. Unfortunately it's very tough to fins any good photos of him onstage that show it. Doug is nowhere near the size of Zane other than biceps.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #113 on: October 11, 2014, 12:25:31 PM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2014, 12:27:36 PM »

Agreed on this one.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 11, 2014, 12:54:17 PM »
I will say he has had good genetics for it though.

Crazy shoulders explained.

Similar to levrone as a kid.
A

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: October 11, 2014, 01:10:50 PM »
Yes clearly better.  ::) Zane even in this bad photo is clearly striated to Hell and back other than his glutes Doug has zero striations in his thighs or calves.
Why did u pick such a bad pic of his back? That was when he was 17 :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2014, 01:52:42 PM »
the zane pics are also when he was older early 80's he was at his biggest but was less hard/shreeded as his mro titles..here some more to debate no comparison,,

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2014, 02:00:46 PM »
here the thickness disgusted mentioned about certain shots's,where muscle thickness is maintained with condition that natty's can't keep for the most part..now again i don't know if this zane pic has been tamperd with either..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #119 on: October 11, 2014, 02:09:05 PM »
here the thickness disgusted mentioned about certain shots's,where muscle thickness is maintained with condition that natty's can't keep for the most part..now again i don't know if this zane pic has been tamperd with either..
???

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: October 11, 2014, 02:09:40 PM »

A good natural physique, easy to maintain without a ton of drugs

Yep good everyday look there, easily obtainable with consistent training and a healthy diet.

Simple Simon

« Reply #121 on: October 11, 2014, 02:10:29 PM »
Yep good everyday look there, easily obtainable with consistent training and a healthy diet.

Thing is when he gets onstage and competes he loses condition.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2014, 02:10:34 PM »
 ???

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #123 on: October 11, 2014, 02:43:03 PM »
Sure, dad.

I was being respectful.

That perverted monstrosity is disgusting, and completely unnatural - with shit muscle attachments to boot.

I could care less how many chemicals were or were not used to create that condition – its not natural.

If one feels the need to post up a picture of their 'tranny delight'... be prepared for feedback. This is a public forum, after all.

Now, fuck off, and worry about your own posts.

haha listen the Gloria the keyboard warrior.

calm down, sparky. jim would slap the yellow off your teeth w one hand while eating a kabob with the other.

you're a non factor here. learn your place and go sit in the corner until someone asks for advise on how to be a pansy.
b

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2014, 02:47:33 PM »

haha listen the Gloria the keyboard warrior.

calm down, sparky. jim would slap the yellow off your teeth w one hand while eating a kabob with the other.

you're a non factor here. learn your place and go sit in the corner until someone asks for advise on how to be a pansy.

Thanks bro he knows nothing of what he speaks. Here's a pic from 2004 when she won the nabba figure America this was 11 years after she retired. Trained 11 weeks for this after not training for over ten years.