Author Topic: Native Americans were worse than ISIS  (Read 29020 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Native Americans were worse than ISIS
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2014, 07:36:24 PM »
Political correctness is a bitch.
I do find it fascinating how revisionist history of Native Americans has supplanted their true history and how them saw themselves.  They are doing their people a disservice by denying their brutality which is what they specialized in.  The peaceful Indian meme is certainly not the way they would have characterized themselves. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2014, 07:37:45 PM »
I do find it fascinating how revisionist history of Native Americans has supplanted their true history and how them saw themselves.  They are doing their people a disservice by denying their brutality which is what they specialized in.  The peaceful Indian meme is certainly not the way they would have characterized themselves. 

There were some friendly natives... Those in the NE and the mid-atlantic states.

Beyond those areas, they got extremely angry extremely quickly.

It is the cycle of humanity I suppose...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2014, 07:38:40 PM »
I'm sure native Americans felt that those who 'colonised' their lands were the equivalent of ISIS themselves.
b

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2014, 07:46:54 PM »
Stupid.

My people took their homes and gave them disease ridden blankets.

Someone choke this fat fucking retard.

I'll paypal you 12 Euros.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2014, 07:53:16 PM »
I'm sure native Americans felt that those who 'colonised' their lands were the equivalent of ISIS themselves.
The leaders of many Tribes, such as factions of the Creeks, Iroquois wanted colonization.  George Washington had many Indian brigades fighting with him and they wanted modernization.  George Washington was given the honor by the Seneca religious leader Handsome Lake which declared that Washington was the only white man allowed to enter the Indians' heaven.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2014, 07:55:33 PM »
Stupid.

My people took their homes and gave them disease ridden blankets.

Someone choke this fat fucking retard.

I'll paypal you 12 Euros.

You do realize that the diseased blankets are a complete fabricated myth.  Americans never gave smallpox blankets to any Indians anywhere at anytime. Not the government, not the Army, not anyone.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2014, 07:57:55 PM »
Furthermore, it would be scientifically impossible to give anyone a "diseased" Small-Pox blanket.  Small Pox germs die in about a minute out of the human body.  It would be impossible for germs to be transported in blankets.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2014, 08:02:45 PM »
You do realize that the diseased blankets are a complete fabricated myth.  Americans never gave smallpox blankets to any Indians anywhere at anytime. Not the government, not the Army, not anyone.

I do not realize that you lying piece of shit.

Go fuck yourself you fag with nobody to fuck.

"On June 29, 1763, a week after the siege began, Bouquet was preparing to lead an expedition to relieve Fort Pitt when he received a letter from Amherst making the following proposal: "Could it not be contrived to Send the Small Pox among those Disaffected Tribes of Indians? We must, on this occasion, Use Every Stratagem in our power to Reduce them."[1]

Bouquet agreed, writing back to Amherst on July 13, 1763: "I will try to inocculate the Indians by means of Blankets that may fall in their hands, taking care however not to get the disease myself."[2] Amherst responded favorably on July 16, 1763: "You will Do well to try to Innoculate the Indians by means of Blanketts, as well as to try Every other method that can serve to Extirpate this Execreble Race."[3]

As it turned out, however, officers at the besieged Fort Pitt had already exposed the Indians in just the manner Amherst and Bouquet were discussing. During a parley at Fort Pitt on June 24, 1763, Captain Simeon Ecuyer gave representatives of the besieging Delawares two blankets and a handkerchief from the smallpox ward "out of regard to them" after the Delawares pledged to renew their friendship.[4] While the exact meaning of his phrase was unclear, a later invoice appears to clearly establish the purpose was transmittal of smallpox.[5]

Indians in the area did indeed contract smallpox. Some historians have noted that it is impossible to verify how many people (if any) contracted the disease as a result of the Fort Pitt incident; the disease was already in the area and had reached the Indians through other vectors. Indeed, even before the blankets had been handed over, the disease may have been spread to the Indians by native warriors returning from attacks on infected white settlements. The smallpox epidemic that had occurred during Pontiac's War spread to areas/groups such as the Lenni Lenape (Delaware) and Shawnee villages, killing as many as 400,000-500,000 Native Americans during and years after Pontiac's Rebellion."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Fort_Pitt

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2014, 08:04:57 PM »
Still, they were much cooler, had funky names such as (Dances-with-Wolves, Sitting-Bull, Composing-The-5th etc) and cool hairdos with feathers.

And don't forget that raindance!

Native Americans/Injuns > Isis.

If Derek Anthony (RIP) was an Indian his name would be Dances-with-Schmoes

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2014, 08:05:29 PM »

"On June 29, 1763, a week after the siege began, Bouquet was preparing to lead an expedition to relieve Fort Pitt when he received a letter from Amherst making the following proposal: "Could it not be contrived to Send the Small Pox among those Disaffected Tribes of Indians? We must, on this occasion, Use Every Stratagem in our power to Reduce them."[1]

Bouquet agreed, writing back to Amherst on July 13, 1763: "I will try to inocculate the Indians by means of Blankets that may fall in their hands, taking care however not to get the disease myself."[2] Amherst responded favorably on July 16, 1763: "You will Do well to try to Innoculate the Indians by means of Blanketts, as well as to try Every other method that can serve to Extirpate this Execreble Race."[3]

As it turned out, however, officers at the besieged Fort Pitt had already exposed the Indians in just the manner Amherst and Bouquet were discussing. During a parley at Fort Pitt on June 24, 1763, Captain Simeon Ecuyer gave representatives of the besieging Delawares two blankets and a handkerchief from the smallpox ward "out of regard to them" after the Delawares pledged to renew their friendship.[4] While the exact meaning of his phrase was unclear, a later invoice appears to clearly establish the purpose was transmittal of smallpox.[5]

Indians in the area did indeed contract smallpox. Some historians have noted that it is impossible to verify how many people (if any) contracted the disease as a result of the Fort Pitt incident; the disease was already in the area and had reached the Indians through other vectors. Indeed, even before the blankets had been handed over, the disease may have been spread to the Indians by native warriors returning from attacks on infected white settlements. The smallpox epidemic that had occurred during Pontiac's War spread to areas/groups such as the Lenni Lenape (Delaware) and Shawnee villages, killing as many as 400,000-500,000 Native Americans during and years after Pontiac's Rebellion."

1. Those were not Americans, but British.
2. You didn`t even bother to read your own link so I will bold it.  Again, the blankets would not have worked anyways.  Scientifically impossible.  

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2014, 08:06:42 PM »
Furthermore, it would be scientifically impossible to give anyone a "diseased" Small-Pox blanket.  Small Pox germs die in about a minute out of the human body.  It would be impossible for germs to be transported in blankets.

You are an idiot, not a Doctor.

Stop with the bullshit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2014, 08:07:16 PM »

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/p/plag/5240451.0001.009/--did-the-us-army-distribute-smallpox-blankets-to-indians?rgn=main;view=fulltext

Every aspect of Churchill's tale is fabricated. In telling his fantastic tale, Churchill has fabricated incidents that never occurred and individuals who never existed. Churchill falsified the sources that he cited in support of his tale, and repeatedly concealed evidence in his possession that disconfirms his version of events.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2014, 08:10:48 PM »
theres another savage tribe responsible for the genocide of amalekites, i forget their name

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2014, 08:11:53 PM »

Stop with the bullshit.
Why didn`t you post the rest of the Wiki Link?   ???  ???  ???

Biological Warfare was Ineffective

While no existing evidence supports that this attempt,[4][5] was successful, a preponderance of documented evidence suggests that the smallpox among some natives preceded the exchange, was contracted from a different source, and the attempt to "inoculate" the recipients, Turtle's Heart and Mamaltee,[6] was unsuccessful.

Turtleheart and Mamaltee did not get Smallpox

On his own initiative and according to sundries trader and militia Captain, William Trent, on June 24, 1763, Captain Ecuyer, gave two blankets, one silk handkerchief and one linen from the smallpox hospital,[7] to two Delaware delegates, Turtleheart, a principal warrior, and Maumaultee, a Chief.[8]

Smallpox (variola major) has an incubation period of about two weeks before eruptions appear on the skin. On July 26, 1763, a full month later, an Indian delegation, Turtleheart and Maumaultee among them, came back to the Fort, under a flag of truce, to parley.[9]

Turtleheart And Killbuck would later represent the Delaware Nation at the Treaty of Fort Stanwix in 1768[10]

Smallpox Preceded the Exchange of 24 June 1763
Thomas Hutchins Map of Henry Bouquet's 1764 Expedition

Thomas Hutchins, in his August 1762 Journal entry among the Natives at Fort "Mineamie", reports: "The 20th, The above Indians met, and the Ouiatanon Chief spoke in behalf of his and the Kickaupoo Nations as follows: '"Brother, We are very thankful to Sir William Johnson for sending you to enquire into the State of the Indians. We assure you we are Rendered very miserable at Present on Account of a Severe Sickness that has seiz'd almost all our People, many of which have died lately, and many more likely to Die."

Later, Hutchins writes "The 30th, Set out for the Lower Shawneese Town' and arriv'd 8th of September in the afternoon. I could not have a meeting with the Shawneese untill the 12th, as their People were Sick and Dying every day."[11]

Gershom Hicks, taken captive in May 1763 by the Shawnee and Delaware people reported that the epidemic was well underway, among the natives, since spring of 1763. Hicks escaped and arrived to Fort Pitt on April 14, 1764 and reported to the 42nd Regiment Captain, William Grant, "that the Small pox has been very general & raging amongst the Indians since last spring and that 30 or 40 Mingoes, as many Delawares and some Shawneese Died all of the Small pox since that time, that it still continues amongst them."[12]

Smallpox from a Different Source

John McCullough, was a Delaware captive, since July, 1756, who was then 15 years old, wrote that "Soon after we got home to Mahoning, instead of taking me to Pitts­burgh, agreeable to their promise, they set out on their Fall hunt, tak­ing me along with them; we staid out till some time in the Winter before we returned" He continues that, on June 2, 1763,[13][14] "Shortly after the com­mencement of the war, they plundered a tanyard near to Pittsburgh, and carried away several horse-loads of leather;",[15][16] and recalled that, beginning on July 5th, 1763,[17] the Lenape people, under the leadership of Shamokin Daniel, "committed several depredations along the Juniata; it happened to be at a time when the smallpox was in the settlement where they were murdering, the consequence was, a number of them got infected, and some died before they got home, others shortly after; those who took it after their return, were immediately moved out of the town, and put under the care of one who had the disease before."[18][19]

No Remarkable Connection

With the vast wealth of contemporary eyewitness accounts from the French, British and Native Camps, none make mention of an outbreak in the July, 1763 (two weeks after the exchange) except John McCullough - who claimed, verifiably so, that the Delaware contracted it in the Juniata River Valley.[20][21]

Mary Jemison, a Seneca captive, was captured in 1755, in what is now Adams County, Pennsylvania, from her home along Marsh Creek. She married to a Delaware, and later chose to remain with the Seneca over liberation. In James E. Seaver's (Jemison's biographer)interview, she describes her many hardships including travels to Fort Pitt. In her 7th year of captivity, (1762) she reports the death of her first husband from "sickness" - but makes no mention of smallpox among her adoptive people.[22]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2014, 08:14:06 PM »

Stop with the bullshit.
ROFLMAO

Seriously, why did not not post the information that was contained in your link:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Fort_Pitt

I went ahead and did it for you (see above) and it does not help your case at all.

You owe me an apology.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2014, 08:53:24 PM »

Hahahaha you fucking moron. You don't even read the bullshit you copy and paste. Please give me your address I'd LOVE to come and give you a nice punch to the head you fucking idiot.

anyone who looks like this shouldn't be threatening anyone lol. if anything pickle tits you should keep your mouth shut and go bake us a cake, nancy.

just what the fuck exactly are you doing in this pic? keep up the good work, chubs.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2014, 08:56:31 PM »

anyone who looks like this shouldn't be threatening anyone lol. if anything pickle tits you should keep your mouth shut and go bake us a cake, nancy.

ps. what the fuck exactly are you doing in this pic? keep up the good work, chubs.
I have to side with Frozzor here.  THE ARS goofed big time.  At least he learned what he thought was true, was a perpetual myth of impossibility.  He can get mad at me all he wants, but it won`t change history.  :D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2014, 09:01:15 PM »
I have to side with Frozzor here.  THE ARS goofed big time.  At least he learned what he thought was true, was a perpetual myth of impossibility.  He can get mad at me all he wants, but it won`t change history.  :D

im just pointing out the lunacy behind this fat dork running around saying he's going to punch people in the head. he should be more concerned abt moving out of his parents trailer and away from that horrible panelling.
b

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2014, 09:10:41 PM »
Obviously, the decimation of native population by European germs represents an enormous tragedy, but in no sense does it represent a crime. Stories of deliberate infection by passing along "small-pox blankets" are based exclusively on two letters from British soldiers in 1763, at the end of the bitter and bloody French and Indian War. By that time, Indian populations (including those in the area) had already been terribly impacted by smallpox, and there's no evidence of a particularly devastating outbreak as a result of British policy.

For the most part, Indians were infected by devastating diseases even before they made direct contact with Europeans: other Indians who had already been exposed to the germs, carried them with them to virtually every corner of North America and many British explorers and settlers found empty, abandoned villages (as did the Pilgrims) and greatly reduced populations when they first arrived.

http://townhall.com/columnists/michaelmedved/2007/09/19/reject_the_lie_of_white_genocide_against_native_americans/page/full

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2014, 09:23:39 PM »
You're a fukin creepy old man. How do even have that picture? That's literally about 5 years old when I was 21 at 195 leaning out.
You on the other hand have a history of massive drug abuse yet you look like a stringy old man who could literally fit two of your bodies through a door frame. One of the few people you can actually say 'narrower than Heath'.
That's really creepy how you have picture saved to your computer...

actually that embarrassment you call a 'physique' and several rather unflattering pics of it are on the training logs board. first page. don't flatter yourself into thinking I was  'out to get you' fatbody. lol

haha leaning out- you think there was some kind of MONSTER buried under all that lard that you were going discover? lol holy fuck. who's kidding who dork- 5 years ago/ today nothing has changed, chubbo.

ps nice place.

b

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2014, 09:26:45 PM »
;)

If you actually read and understand American History that is.

Horse shit - were invaded and defended their land as any man would. Guerrilla tactics is what you are trying to explain

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2014, 09:31:09 PM »
im just pointing out the lunacy behind this fat dork running around saying he's going to punch people in the head. he should be more concerned abt moving out of his parents trailer and away from that horrible panelling.

You never know... Fedor emelyanenko was/is even chubbier... Not sure what's your point.
!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2014, 09:32:26 PM »
The Last of the Mohicans theme song is the tits

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2014, 09:33:59 PM »
Horse shit - were invaded and defended their land as any man would. Guerrilla tactics is what you are trying to explain
Defended against what?  The Indians nearly destroyed the entire first few settlements, massacring all of the colonists for no reason at all.  

So any normal man would decide its a good idea to murder babies, rape women, disfigure children, skin them alive and leave them to starve to death with their intestines half exposed?  Any normal man would burn structures with people in them without any provocation?  A normal person would engage in those things right?  

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2014, 09:39:16 PM »
The "Peaceful" Indian myth is relatively new and its amazing how widespread and accepted it has become.  Absolutely brutal people.  The only tribes with any sense (if you could call it that) were the ones being led by 1/4 and 1/8, 1/16 and 1/32 Indians such as William Weatherford of The Creeks (Muscogee) who was only 1/8th Indian and was bested by the great Andrew Jackson in the Creek War.

Many other tribes were led by Multi-racial chiefs some with 1/16 to 1/32 heritage.  Another being Alexander McGillivray, who created an alliance between the Creek and the British during the American Revolution and was commissioned as a British Colonel and later commissioned as a Brigadier General for the United States after the war which allowed him to amass three plantations and 60 slaves.

I am part Native American - grandfather was 50% (Cherokee) and I knew my muh (full blooded great grandmother) for much of my youth. She was both a proper lady and savage. She spoke her native language - English - Spanish - French and Latin... She taught me the secret of not being able to fail other than temporarily because the universe is one with us. That the same energy/matter here now was here when my ancestors were gods.
Anyway - anyone can be perfect - and many Indians were. FYI - I don't know anyone that gives a flying shit about the Redskins name. That's a weak thing to be concerned with.
Got off topic and ranted a little - but I never come back to a post so it doesn't matter. Lol. Enjoy