Author Topic: Native Americans were worse than ISIS  (Read 29075 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Native Americans were worse than ISIS
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2014, 11:29:53 AM »
The U.S. goaded the Japanese into attacking Pearl Harbor. WWII was an unnecessary war. But your people benefited from it so that's all that matters.

the allies needed the US to intervene. hitler was rolling thru europe and the ussr as well. he would have easily claimed all of britian as we know it in time. the problem was that the US population for the most part was isolationist. it wasnt affecting them, so there was no need to go poking their nose where it didnt belong. in fact roosevelt prolly would have been impeached had he tried to enter the war effort without provocation. then along come the japanese.

the US knew the japanese were going to bomb pearl harbour. that was their in at home to the war. a dutch sub saw and plotted the course the zeros were on and discovered they we headed right for the pearl island. eventually the danish contacted the british who contacted the americans. the sub was told to stay out to sea and it would be resupplised. the supply ship scuttled the sub so it could not return to port and leak what they had seen.

one of the biggest coverups in US history.

b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2014, 11:51:35 AM »
the allies needed the US to intervene. hitler was rolling thru europe and the ussr as well. he would have easily claimed all of britian as we know it in time. the problem was that the US population for the most part was isolationist. it wasnt affecting them, so there was no need to go poking their nose where it didnt belong. in fact roosevelt prolly would have been impeached had he tried to enter the war effort without provocation. then along come the japanese.

the US knew the japanese were going to bomb pearl harbour. that was their in at home to the war. a dutch sub saw and plotted the course the zeros were on and discovered they we headed right for the pearl island. eventually the danish contacted the british who contacted the americans. the sub was told to stay out to sea and it would be resupplised. the supply ship scuttled the sub so it could not return to port and leak what they had seen.

one of the biggest coverups in US history.

This, although I wouldn`t call it a coverup in a sense.  Arthur McCollum and the Hull memo.   With around 90 percent of the country not wanting a war, FDR purposely provoked the Japanese and knew through McCollum and other agents that the strike would occur where it did.  A memo was sent a year ago before Pearl Harbor by the Japanese Ambassador to the Whitehouse stating that the Japanese would attack Pearl Harbor as a Central and main target.  Roosevelt kept McCollum pretty close to his side.  McCollum was born in Japan in 1898 and studied there after the Naval Academy for three years where his concentration was Culture and Language of the Orient.  After serving on nearly every single type of ship and commanding some as well, he was the head of the Far East section of the Office of Naval Intelligence and assistant attatche to the American Embassy in Tokyo.

He was also Fleet Intelligence Officer on the Staff of Commander In Chief, US Fleet. (a direct line to the President).

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2014, 04:32:42 PM »
The 1 or 2 percent have been falsely represented in the last 50 or so years.  The Peace loving people is simply not true.

So white people came to America to peacefully establish their colonies with free help from their colored African buddies and the Indians were just meanies? Lol come on man. You make some very valid points and I agree with you to an extent but don't act like whites were innocent little cherubs. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2014, 04:38:16 PM »
So white people came to America to peacefully establish their colonies with free help from their colored African buddies and the Indians were just meanies? Lol come on man. You make some very valid points and I agree with you to an extent but don't act like whites were innocent little cherubs. 

He isn't saying whites were innocent at all.  What he is attempting to do is provide a more accurate assessment of historical events.  In the history of humans, there are no cultures with clean hands. 
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2014, 04:39:13 PM »
The Indians themselves were trading Africans.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2014, 04:40:54 PM »
The Indians themselves were trading Africans.

Africans were trading Africans. Arabs were trading Africans.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2014, 04:44:23 PM »
I like this instance:

In 1827 the Cherokee developed a constitution, which was part of their acculturation. It prohibited slaves and their descendants (including mixed-race) from owning property, selling goods or produce to earn money; and marrying Cherokee or European Americans. It imposed heavy fines on slaveholders if their slaves consumed alcohol. No African Americans, even if free and of partial Cherokee heritage, could vote in the tribe. If a mother was of partial African descent, her children could not vote in the tribe, regardless of the father's heritage. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2014, 04:48:18 PM »
Africans were trading Africans. Arabs were trading Africans.
Might I also remind that one of the LARGEST Slave owners in the South and in North Carolina was a Free Black man in Carteret County, NC.  John Carruthers Stanly

John Carruthers Stanly
1774-1846
Black Slaveholder

Stanly, born a slave in 1774, was the son of an African Ibo woman and the white prominent merchant-shipper John Wright Stanly. He was apprenticed to Alexander and Lydia Stewart, close friends and neighbors of his father.  They saw to it that John received an education and learned the trade of barbering.  At an early age, they helped him establish his own barbershop in New Bern.  Many of the town’s farmers and planters frequented his barbershop for a shave or a trim. As a result, Stanly developed a successful business.  By the time he reached the age of twenty-one, literate and economically able to provide for himself, his owners petitioned the Craven County court in 1795 for his emancipation. However, he was not completely satisfied with the ruling of the court and in 1798, through a special act, the state legislature confirmed the emancipation of John Carruthers Stanly, which entitled him to all rights and privileges of a free person.

Between 1800 and 1801, Stanly purchased his slave wife, Kitty, and two mulatto slave children. By March 1805, they were emancipated by the Craven County Superior Court. A few days later, Kitty and Stanly were legally married in New Bern and posted a legal marriage bond in Raleigh. Stanly’s wife was the daughter of Richard and Mary Green and the paternal granddaughter of Amelia Green. Two years later, in 1807, Stanly was successful in getting the court to emancipate his wife’s brother.

Some politically correct Court Historians end the story here, if they acknowledge the existence of black slaveholders at all.  What a noble thing, to purchase and emancipate one's own family!  But there is much more to the story.

After securing his own and his family’s freedom, Stanly began to focus more on business matters. He obtained other slaves to work for him.  Two of them, Boston and Brister, were taught the barbering trade. Once they became skillful barbers, Stanly let them run the operation while he used the money they helped him earn to invest in additional town property, farmland, and more slaves.

Through his business acumen, Stanley eventually became a very wealthy plantation owner and the largest slaveholder in all of Craven County. He profited from investments in real estate, rental properties, the slave operated barbershop, and plantations from which he sold commodities such as cotton and turpentine.

Stanly’s plantations and rental properties were operated by skilled slaves along with help from some hired free blacks. To improve his rental properties in New Bern, he used skilled slaves and free blacks to build cabins and other residences and to repair and renovate these properties. During the depression of the early 1820s it was slave labor that kept Stanly economically stable.

The 1830 census reveals that Stanly owned, 163 slaves. He has been described as a harsh, profit-minded task master whose treatment of his slaves was no different than the treatment slaves received from white owners. Stanly’s goal, shared by white southern planters, was on expanding his operations and increasing his profits.

During the early 1820s, Stanly’s wife, Kitty, was taken seriously ill.  She became bedridden and, despite careful attention by two slave nurses, she died around 1824. It was at this same time that Stanly began to face a series of financial difficulties.  His fortune began to plummet when the Bank of New Bern, due to the national bank tightening controls of some state and local banks, was forced to collect all outstanding debts. Unfortunately, Stanly had countersigned a security note for John Stanly, his white half-brother, in the amount of $14,962. Stanly was forced to assume the debt. This, along with his own debts forced him to refinance his mortgages and sell large pieces of property, including slaves. When these options did not resolve his economic woes, he resorted to mortgaging his turpentine, cotton, and corn crops, as well as selling his barbershop, which had been operating continuously for forty years. Without a steady flow of income, his fortunes continued to decline.  In 1843, his last 160 acres of land were sold at public auction. Three years later, at the age of 74,  John Carruthers Stanly died.  At the time of his death he still owned seven slaves.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2014, 04:50:42 PM »

We had one President of the United States who was in the same class of slaves and treated as such.  Andrew Johnson.  He was bonded to a man called James Selby in Raleigh, NC who made Andrew Johnson become a tailor.  He was legally bound to Mr. Selby until Andrew turned 21.  Andrew Johnson ran away and J. Selby sent out a "Slave Bill" with a reward for anyone who would return Andrew Johnson.  Johnson eventually came back and tried to buy his way out of bondage but was unable to do so.  He was forced to move West.

Andrew Johnson`s boyhood home is located on a Jewish Plantation in Raleigh, Mordecai Plantation Manor.

Here is the Jewish Plantation.

And here is Andrew Johnson`s boyhood home on the Plantation.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2014, 05:39:02 PM »
I simply said whites weren't innocent why are you telling me stuff I already know? Moreover does the fact that there were black slave owners and what not (however few there were) somehow minimizes the impact of the trans Atlantic slave trade at large? It is a false equivalency which does not really detract from the original point. Alas these kinds of discussions never go anywhere on the internet since most people's minds are already made up.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2014, 06:08:20 PM »
I simply said whites weren't innocent why are you telling me stuff I already know? Moreover does the fact that there were black slave owners and what not (however few there were) somehow minimizes the impact of the trans Atlantic slave trade at large? It is a false equivalency which does not really detract from the original point. Alas these kinds of discussions never go anywhere on the internet since most people's minds are already made up.
Africans started the slave trade.  Blame them.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2014, 06:26:49 PM »

They never do go anywhere.  You're going to continue blaming white people for everything and pretending American slavery was the worst thing to every happen to anyone in the history of the world.  Look how defensive you've become at the mere mention of any group other than whites causing human suffering. 
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2014, 06:37:05 PM »
Slavery is still practiced by Africans.  Seems like they enjoy it.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2014, 08:18:43 PM »
They never do go anywhere.  You're going to continue blaming white people for everything and pretending American slavery was the worst thing to every happen to anyone in the history of the world.  Look how defensive you've become at the mere mention of any group other than whites causing human suffering. 

Do you see me blaming white people anywhere in my post? Or pretending American slavery was the worst anything? I stated a fact and you are attaching all this extra shit to it because that's what you assume every minority thinks. Stop pulling regurgitated talking points out of your ass and ascribing them to any minority that says something you don't agree with, immature kids do that. If anything you are the one who has to quit whining about white people becoming the victims now and turning everything into a "whites are the new minority"™ whine fest.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2014, 04:24:54 AM »
Do you see me blaming white people anywhere in my post? Or pretending American slavery was the worst anything? I stated a fact and you are attaching all this extra shit to it because that's what you assume every minority thinks. Stop pulling regurgitated talking points out of your ass and ascribing them to any minority that says something you don't agree with, immature kids do that. If anything you are the one who has to quit whining about white people becoming the victims now and turning everything into a "whites are the new minority"™ whine fest.

You reacted to this thread by attempting to reassert the popular narrative of the evil white racist.  You completely misinterpreted what TA was saying and brought the topic back to white people.  You couldn't for one minute bear the idea that whites and whites alone weren't the ultimate villains.  This is the same attitude you've demonstrated in the majority of your posts.  I'm assuming you go to a HBCU.

And lets talk about whining.  You read the thread and your contribution was to begin to whine like a baby and say,  "but but white people aren't innocent".  TA wasn't even saying that. 
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2014, 06:46:28 AM »
Speaking of slavery, I've always found Louis Farrakhan's comments on the issue to be thought provoking:

"How did I get to be an anti-Semite...What have I done? I told the truth about Jewish involvement in the slave trade. Your own writers say the same thing. Well, if they're not anti-Semitic for writing it, how the hell am I anti-Semitic for reading what they wrote and then saying it?...I didn't write your history, you wrote it. And then the sad thing, when you confront them with what their scholars have said, they say, 'Well is this part of the old conspiracy talk?'"
???