Author Topic: Pregnant Austrian teens in ISIS: We’ve made a huge mistake  (Read 13467 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Pregnant Austrian teens in ISIS: We’ve made a huge mistake
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2014, 06:52:54 PM »
I think everyone in the world should be made aware of the barbaric acts these sub humans are doing.  A picture is worth a thousand words.  If it offends people then that is good, that is what I want. Everyone of any decency should be outraged . When people like you censure the exchange of information you are in fact part of the problem that allows this cancer to fester.
posting this shit doenst change anything and you know it. i think you just try to shock people cause you got shocked in the first place and dont want to be alone having nightmares at night.  You could simply paste a link and give a warning either way dumbass.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2014, 06:55:12 PM »
Stupid bitches.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2014, 07:32:09 PM »

As far as ISIS is concerned, I am growing extremely tired of so many saying its members don't represent Islam. ISIS and other like-minded organizations are the very definiton of Islam, to the letter.

Weakness runs rampant everywhere. Fortress is disgusted with all these "tolerant" folks.

Exactly. The "peaceful" ones are the extremists. The ones that are portrayed as extremists by media, etc. are doing exactly as their religion says.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2014, 07:48:50 PM »
posting this shit doenst change anything and you know it. i think you just try to shock people cause you got shocked in the first place and dont want to be alone having nightmares at night.  You could simply paste a link and give a warning either way dumbass.

You are the dumbest ass on GB and that's a fact.

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2014, 08:58:13 PM »
Maybe the Swedish Military can save them?  I heard they are more hardcore than the Us Special Forces. ;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2014, 09:14:27 PM »
With those names they aren't ethnically Austrian. Who gives a fuck.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2014, 09:53:05 PM »
1. Not Austrian but probably bosnian or kosovo-albanic.
2. 90% sure that they were already moderate muslims.
3. This shows geographically how Islamist slowly are taking over. Syria,Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan,etc very large pieces of land is a No-go Zone for anyone not muslim. Which is the case in part of many cities like Paris, Copenhagen, Malmö(sweden), Dusseldorf, etc, etc..

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2014, 12:32:57 AM »
Sometimes I wonder if the whole world would be better off if we just nuked the middle east.

I know it is highly controversial, but sometimes a hard reset is the only cure for a problem...

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2014, 03:32:21 AM »
They should be put in jail as an example.

Because of their youth, it is slightly forgiveable, otherwise they should be executed for treason.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2014, 03:38:26 AM »
If they were your daughters, youd be singing a different tune.

why?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2014, 05:08:24 AM »
3. This shows geographically how Islamist slowly are taking over. Syria,Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan,etc very large pieces of land is a No-go Zone for anyone not muslim. Which is the case in part of many cities like Paris, Copenhagen, Malmö(sweden), Dusseldorf, etc, etc..

The war has already begun - it would have been better if that problem was tackled in the 80ies but people love to ignore uneasy facts.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2014, 05:47:24 AM »
Sometimes I wonder if the whole world would be better off if we just nuked the middle east.

I know it is highly controversial, but sometimes a hard reset is the only cure for a problem...

Wouldn't help.  They are in every country, every city.  Nice avatar, by the way.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2014, 05:49:13 AM »
The war has already begun - it would have been better if that problem was tackled in the 80ies but people love to ignore uneasy facts.

Und deshalb!!! :

Mr. No

« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2014, 05:50:53 AM »

^^THIS!!

Common mistakes made by teenagers:

1.) Forgetting to do homework.

2.) Bombing an exam.

3.) Having unprotected sex.

4.) Neglecting to fill the gas tank.

Uncommon mistakes made by teenagers:

1.) Joining Isis.

I understand that kids make mistakes at that age, but I can't justify dismissing joining a terrorist organization as easily as forgetting your lunch on the school bus.

A kid gravitating towards joining terrorists for ANY reason is probably a foreshadow of trouble later in adult life. If you're blind enough to be influenced into joining a KNOWN TERRORIST GROUP THAT MAKES VIDEOS OF BEHEADING PEOPLE, you are seriously fucked in the head! That kind of shit should not appeal to ANYONE of ANY AGE. Seriously, what's the appeal?

I don't sympathize with anyone who signs up with Isis, and I have no interest in "saving" them. If anything, let it serve as another example as to why these people are scum, and maybe it will deter a few dumb, but slightly less stupid people.

Right on

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2014, 11:21:43 AM »
With those names they aren't ethnically Austrian. Who gives a fuck.

Bosnians

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2014, 11:23:29 AM »

Bosnians,
moderate muslims, most Bosians are.
Austria has truck loads of balkan immigrants