Author Topic: Natty or Not?  (Read 38078 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Natty or Not?
« on: October 12, 2014, 09:53:32 AM »
I personally like debating about these guys.  ;D So what do you think natty or not? If yes or no would like to hear your reasons as to why.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Natty or Not?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 09:57:00 AM »
John Hansen has admitted past drug usage on various forums so that one is obvious. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 09:57:54 AM »
I personally like debating about these guys.  ;D So what do you think natty or not? If yes or no would like to hear your reasons as to why.
I think I rode him pretty hard at one time on Getbig even and he came out with it.  You could probably dig it up if you wanted to.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 09:59:15 AM »
I think I rode him pretty hard at one time on Getbig even and he came out with it.  You could probably dig it up if you wanted to.

I remember him admitting to using but didn't he claim it was when he was really young and only once?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 10:01:22 AM »
I remember him admitting to using but didn't he claim it was when he was really young and only one?
Thats always the excuse, isn`t it. haha

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 10:02:21 AM »
Thats always the excuse, isn`t it. haha

OK so I'll put it this way. Do you think the physique that he is displaying here a attainable with out drug use?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 10:03:39 AM »
OK so I'll put it this way. Do you think the physique that he is displaying here a attainable with out drug use?
Yes.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2014, 10:04:21 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2014, 10:06:46 AM »
I`ve got one for you Disgusted.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2014, 10:07:12 AM »
why not?? if Doug Miller is natural I guess anything is possible....LOL

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2014, 10:07:38 AM »
Natural or not guy looks great.

I think people tend to say drugs if someone has low body fat and has any sort of size.

You can have a great physique without drugs it just takes time and effort.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2014, 10:13:38 AM »
I`ve got one for you Disgusted.

Damn you.  ;D  Me thinks I am being set up. OK first off conditioning easily done without drugs. Size wise upper body I would say yes can be done natty. Most people would look at this guys legs and say no way, but when I was younger people always commented about my thighs  and back long before I ever dabbled. I was genetically blessed in that area. I have seen newbies come into the gym with some very freaky arms, arms that appeared way bigger than they really were because of their shape and density. So is this guy natty? I have no idea, a better question to ask would be is this physique attainable with out drug use? My answer is yes.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2014, 10:14:51 AM »
Damn you.  ;D  Me thinks I am being set up. OK first off conditioning easily done without drugs. Size wise upper body I would say yes can be done natty. Most people would look at this guys legs and say no way, but when I was younger people always commented about my thighs  and back long before I ever dabbled. I was genetically blessed in that area. I have seen newbies come into the gym with some very freaky arms, arms that appeared way bigger than they really were because of their shape and density. So is this guy natty? I have no idea, a better question to ask would be is this physique attainable with out drug use? My answer is yes.
He actually is natural.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2014, 10:16:36 AM »
You still trolling, Disgusted? Boring weekend huh?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2014, 10:16:40 AM »
He actually is natural.

I give props to anyone who can diet down to such a low degree of body fat. Once past a certain point you just don't feel healthy.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2014, 10:17:48 AM »
John Hansen has admitted past drug usage on various forums so that one is obvious. 

You mean those short ester compounds from last week?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2014, 10:18:26 AM »
You still trolling Disgusted? Boring weekend huh?

WTF  ;D Trying to relax for once on a Sunday the lords day of rest. All kidding aside I would love to see just one guy on here diet down to near death level of body fat with just diet alone. Bet people would be surprised at how that person would turn out.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2014, 10:19:08 AM »
that's a graet physic , TA

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2014, 10:20:41 AM »
WTF  ;D Trying to relax for once on a Sunday the lords day of rest. All kidding aside I would love to see just one guy on here diet down to near death level of body fat with just diet alone. Bet people would be surprised at how that person would turn out.

I respect you and I respect your experience in the "sport". But I still have a hard time believing those physiques can be achieved without drugs.  :)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2014, 10:27:33 AM »
I respect you and I respect your experience in the "sport". But I still have a hard time believing those physiques can be achieved without drugs.  :)

Thanks and I'm with ya on that one. Lots of liars out there. Like I said the real question is not are they using but is that type of physique attainable naturally. It's not often but once in a blue moon I run across someone who just had some great genetics and more importantly enough drive to diet till all the fat comes off which is not an easy task. Yeah getting down to around 6% isn't to bad but once past a certain point you have to suffer in such a way that even most pros can't do.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2014, 10:30:11 AM »
Thanks and I'm with ya on that one. Lots of liars out there. Like I said the real question is not are they using but is that type of physique attainable naturally. It's not often but once in a blue moon I run across someone who just had some great genetics and more importantly enough drive to diet till all the fat comes off which is not an easy task. Yeah getting down to around 6% isn't to bad but once past a certain point you have to suffer in such a way that even most pros can't do.
x2,,,8-6 pct is still lean and holding some water/strenght and fullness,not be dying...everyday type of look...

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2014, 10:34:08 AM »

go ahead, I'll come up and take pictures

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2014, 10:36:28 AM »
The natty test.
The formula is simple, yet surprisingly accurate and predictive of real world results.

The formula goes as follows:

(Height in centimeters - 100) = Body weight in kilo ("shredded", i.e. 5-6% body fat).

Example: If your height is 180 cm (5'11), subtract 100 and you get 80.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2014, 10:38:25 AM »
The natty test.
i srsly doubt an 180cm natural could be 80kg shredded to pieces

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2014, 10:40:03 AM »
i srsly doubt an 180cm natural could be 80kg shredded to pieces
Seriously, a 6ft guy at 176lb?