Author Topic: DMZ 3.0  (Read 4937 times)

drockland

• Getbig II
DMZ 3.0
« on: October 12, 2014, 10:27:01 PM »
Anyone try this pro hormone? 

http://prohormonereviews.org/super-dmz-3-0

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: DMZ 3.0
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 03:56:18 AM »
did nothing for me on a test base

drockland

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 09:05:15 AM »
did nothing for me on a test base

ran it too and got nothing.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 05:29:36 PM »
All the latest PH suck, the stuff from 3+ years back was great... this stuff lately I don't know... I don't get results either but get darker urine so that kinda beats the point wasting liver time :(

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 10:03:22 PM »
why did they have to change the original formula? I heard the first formula worked. all the ones after the first batch have not been as good from what I have heard.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 07:50:56 PM »
I dont know man.. msten is suppose to be great.. so msten + dzine should be epic... the one i tried a while ago was good (both stacked -- as close as to sdrol) but like... the recent batches.. what the hell?

It's like nothing... I mean... they CLAIM its in there and the same dosages but what the hell?

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2014, 09:24:39 PM »
I remember the days you could walk into max Muscle and buy Legal Gear or Gaspari M1T. You could also buy designer supplements Superdrol, Gaspari Halodrol-50, VPX- Monster Test(M1T) in liquid, VPX syngex 1 and syngenx 2 wich was a blend of 1 Test cyp and 4 Test,VPX- regular 1-Test cypionate, VPX 4-Test cypionate and they were all sterile MCT oil so you could shoot thr 1 Test and 4 Test if you wanted too max muscle also sold VPX's ganster Test wich was 10ml vial of Methyl 5AA and rh

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2014, 01:27:09 PM »
Ive used superdmz 2.0 with 1.5iu of serostim, low low calories and my TRT and looked unreal After 4 weeks.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2014, 01:53:00 AM »
Ive used superdmz 2.0 with 1.5iu of serostim, low low calories and my TRT and looked unreal After 4 weeks.

I demand pictures.

Thedragonborn

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2015, 07:46:33 AM »
Added 35lbss to my lifts that's it

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2015, 08:21:45 AM »
Added 35lbss to my lifts that's it

That's my experience too. I ran it for 3 weeks, 2 caps a day, and didn't notice any size gains, just got stronger in almost all my lifts.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2015, 08:24:06 AM »
I remember the days you could walk into max Muscle and buy Legal Gear or Gaspari M1T. You could also buy designer supplements Superdrol, Gaspari Halodrol-50, VPX- Monster Test(M1T) in liquid, VPX syngex 1 and syngenx 2 wich was a blend of 1 Test cyp and 4 Test,VPX- regular 1-Test cypionate, VPX 4-Test cypionate and they were all sterile MCT oil so you could shoot thr 1 Test and 4 Test if you wanted too max muscle also sold VPX's ganster Test wich was 10ml vial of Methyl 5AA and rh

if those were still around including biotest's "androsol" and "nandrosol" not sure I'd even use gear. Instant rush with that shit....
?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2015, 04:17:44 PM »
How's the 2.0 sorry not trying to derail. I have a bottle.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2015, 04:25:22 AM »
why fuck about with all this garbage

just use trest and tren -  i dont understand.

test tren and superdrol - brilliant

test tren and m1t - better.

using a PH on its own is a waste of fucking time and money just like using dball or winny on its own is a waste of time

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2015, 05:38:13 AM »
why fuck about with all this garbage

just use trest and tren -  i dont understand.

test tren and superdrol - brilliant

test tren and m1t - better.

using a PH on its own is a waste of fucking time and money just like using dball or winny on its own is a waste of time
Agreed.

I wasn't using DMZ 3.0 on its own. I had a bottle laying around and decided to try it out while I'm in my offseason. I was running 750mg test/wk along with it, which I haven't changed since before taking the DMZ or after. In fact, I'm still running 750mg test/wk 4 weeks after the 3 week DMZ run.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2015, 07:15:44 AM »
am i correct in thinking DMZ

is dymethizine? of something like that

i ran the original a while back on test and track and it was decent

best PH i have ever ran interm of blowing up was PHERAPLEX

obviously with test and tren

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2015, 05:40:32 PM »
am i correct in thinking DMZ

is dymethizine? of something like that

i ran the original a while back on test and track and it was decent

best PH i have ever ran interm of blowing up was PHERAPLEX

obviously with test and tren

It's two superdrol molecules bolted together
Because DOUBLE SUPERDROL has to be good right?  ::)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2015, 12:09:01 AM »
its weaker than regular superdrol though because of the bond

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2015, 05:23:06 PM »
Never used it, but regular old M-sten is pretty damn close to superdrol in my experience.

Z

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2015, 01:29:37 AM »
Heres some advice, USE AAS and not some bullcrap pro hormone. The companies change the formulas in them so often to be able to sell bc they get discontinued, pretty soon the side effects are going to even worse than they already were. I used to use pro hormones all the time and AAS is way better in gains and on your body. Just tryin to help bros!!

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2015, 08:01:12 AM »
Heres some advice, USE AAS and not some bullcrap pro hormone. The companies change the formulas in them so often to be able to sell bc they get discontinued, pretty soon the side effects are going to even worse than they already were. I used to use pro hormones all the time and AAS is way better in gains and on your body. Just tryin to help bros!!

I use both. Prohormones are basically just designer steroids, so almost no difference between them and "actual" orals. I just started my second run of DMZ 3.0 today, alongside test and deca.
I think most people on this board use both instead of just running PHs alone.

I do have a question regarding these new formulas, I saw IML and BSL still carry DMZ 3.0 and DMZ 2.0, except they're about 2ce the price they used to be. How are they able to do this with the PH ban? And I took a look at the formula real quick and it looks like they didn't change anything, chemically.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2015, 12:18:24 PM »
My friend tried it around November he got a little bigger and stronger....Nothing crazy. The older Ph were much better than the ones they have nowadays. Epi worked better for me than this did for him

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2015, 01:26:24 PM »
My friend tried it around November he got a little bigger and stronger....Nothing crazy. The older Ph were much better than the ones they have nowadays. Epi worked better for me than this did for him

I didn't notice any size gains, but strength definitely went up. I never had the chance to try m1t or superdrol so I don't have anything to compare it to.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2015, 01:29:50 PM »
I didn't notice any size gains, but strength definitely went up. I never had the chance to try m1t or superdrol so I don't have anything to compare it to.

I tried LGI Halo-25 and it gave me pretty good gains the first time I tried it on high doses like 100mg for 6 weeks. Epi also great gains and gave me crazy vascularity but then again it was all temporary and a majority went away after i got off