Author Topic: Local Pol Backtracks on Claim ISIS Fighters Infiltrated U.S.-Mexico Border  (Read 913 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Yep... defend the bullshit fearmongering claim all week, then wait til fri evening news dump to backtrack.  Typical.

"Should have chosen wording more carefully"... Dude is high ranking on committees - he knows very well what he was doing.  Nobody "accidentally" slips ISIS into the conversation without clearly meaning to do so.  And he had many chances to backtrack and correct that, even on FOX that day and later that day when his staff was asked repeatedly and kept defending it.

Rep Hunter is trying to scare people, and use that fear to reach his political goals.  When our enemies use fear to make us obey them politically, there's a word for that...  :-\

A California Congressman is backtracking on claims he made on national cable television earlier in the week that as many as ten ISIS fighters crossed the border into Texas from Mexico.

NBC 7 asked U.S. Rep. Duncan Hunter R-50th District about his statements Friday at an event in El Cjaon.

When he talked about the presence of ISIS fighters on the Texas border Hunter said he should have chosen his wording more carefully. Hunter said he shouldn't have said ISIS.

“I should have said terrorist affiliated military aged males coming across the border,” Hunter said.

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/politics/Duncan-Hunter-ISIS-Fighters-Border-San-Diego-Mexico-Jeh-Johnson-278898621.html#ixzz3G1WAYqxF

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Yep... defend the bullshit fearmongering claim all week, then wait til fri evening news dump to backtrack.  Typical.

"Should have chosen wording more carefully"... Dude is high ranking on committees - he knows very well what he was doing.  Nobody "accidentally" slips ISIS into the conversation without clearly meaning to do so.  And he had many chances to backtrack and correct that, even on FOX that day and later that day when his staff was asked repeatedly and kept defending it.

Rep Hunter is trying to scare people, and use that fear to reach his political goals.  When our enemies use fear to make us obey them politically, there's a word for that...  :-\

You ran around here for a week kneepadding Obama on this - will take it back too?
A California Congressman is backtracking on claims he made on national cable television earlier in the week that as many as ten ISIS fighters crossed the border into Texas from Mexico.

NBC 7 asked U.S. Rep. Duncan Hunter R-50th District about his statements Friday at an event in El Cjaon.

When he talked about the presence of ISIS fighters on the Texas border Hunter said he should have chosen his wording more carefully. Hunter said he shouldn't have said ISIS.

“I should have said terrorist affiliated military aged males coming across the border,” Hunter said.

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/politics/Duncan-Hunter-ISIS-Fighters-Border-San-Diego-Mexico-Jeh-Johnson-278898621.html#ixzz3G1WAYqxF

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You ran around here for a week kneepadding Obama on this - will take it back too?

Yea.   I used this "Major bust of ten major ISIS operatives" to prove a victory for the Obama border policy.

My bad.  I relied on some shitty sources - FOX News and a Republican congressman from California. 

I guess when people say worthless liberals from Cali and shitbag media shills should not be trusted - they are right.   

Sorry about that.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Yea.   I used this "Major bust of ten major ISIS operatives" to prove a victory for the Obama border policy.

My bad.  I relied on some shitty sources - FOX News and a Republican congressman from California. 

I guess when people say worthless liberals from Cali and shitbag media shills should not be trusted - they are right.   

Sorry about that.

First thing, no conservatives in CA.
Second thing, Fox News  ::)

Third thing, what is your actual stance on anything?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
First thing, no conservatives in CA.
Second thing, Fox News  ::)

Third thing, what is your actual stance on anything?

I know both sides are full of shit.  Completely full of shit.  Not one is 100%, and one is 98%.  Both are full of absolute shit.  Anyone who doesn't see that, anyone who claims "No, only the left would do that" and "Only the right stoops that low" is completely full of shit too.

I like to debate here, trade ideas and argue and learn.  That's about it.  Every time I am proven wrong, I learn something. 
(Cue: Then you must learn a lot...")