Author Topic: Hcg injection, subQ or IM?  (Read 7391 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hcg injection, subQ or IM?
« on: October 13, 2014, 06:43:23 PM »
Which is better, IM or subcutaneously ?
you are gay.

whitewidow

Re: Hcg injection, subQ or IM?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 09:49:08 PM »
sub-cut! I don't think I have ever met anybody who shot HCG IM.

dustin

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 10:08:47 PM »
Never heard of IM.

Subq all the way. Posting with phone in one hand and baby bottle in the other. Trust me, it works. I'm holding living proof lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 10:21:22 PM »
Everything I've read about HCG is that one is supposed to inject it subcutaneously, generally within 6" of your navel. That's what I do and it works for me.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 10:48:54 PM »
My gauge for its effectiveness was in it making me able to knock up my wife after years of nonstop AAS abuse.

It did, after two months and all my shots were done sub-q.
do you have a boy or girl? Might be aload of shit but i heard youre more likely to have agirl again prolly aload of utter shit

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 12:04:35 AM »
do you have a boy or girl? Might be aload of shit but i heard youre more likely to have agirl again prolly aload of utter shit
AAS users seem to get girls A LOT MORE... theres a poll on promuscle and i think guys got about 30% more girls than boys or something

yeah thats not really representative, but goes hand in hand with anecdotes

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 01:48:20 AM »
Damn! were all impotent! reminds me of that part in half baked were Thurgood was selling weed to smoke-A-lot and smoke-A-Lot would tell him all his problmes and they were all hilarious.
"my lawyer had sex with my mama"
 I'm Impotent man!
"see you next time green eyes gonna miss ya"

no wonder the guy smoked a pound of weed.

Good thing HCG is working for alot of you. I am not in the market for a kid but I will have to use HCG if I ever decide to have a kid. I'm happy with my dog at the moment.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 01:50:07 AM »
always did IM, fast and painless

also better absorbed according to palumbo, that goes for gh and peptides too

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2014, 02:56:41 AM »
what is an appropriate amount to run on cycle?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2014, 03:36:19 AM »
between 250 and 500 iu twice a week i guess

be carefull not to take too much cause that stuff aromatize like fuck ;D

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2014, 09:49:05 AM »
You guys are scaring me!  I just wanna bring my balls back and recover, not have more kids right now,and the wife is not on birth control.   Maybe I'll pull her tricks and say I'm tired or have a headache and not do it around when she ovulates
you are gay.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2014, 09:51:21 AM »
Damn! were all impotent! reminds me of that part in half baked were Thurgood was selling weed to smoke-A-lot and smoke-A-Lot would tell him all his problmes and they were all hilarious.
"my lawyer had sex with my mama"
 I'm Impotent man!
"see you next time green eyes gonna miss ya"

no wonder the guy smoked a pound of weed.

Good thing HCG is working for alot of you. I am not in the market for a kid but I will have to use HCG if I ever decide to have a kid. I'm happy with my dog at the moment.

Good. Is you dog happy with you?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2014, 06:47:57 PM »
The package insert says it should only be used intramuscular...   

you are gay.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2014, 07:36:24 PM »

What do they know :D

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2014, 07:55:31 PM »
I was going to start 2 weeks after last test shot, sound right?   Some people here said to wait 4 weeks.   Thoughts? It was test cyp

you are gay.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2014, 08:08:47 PM »

Women using it for fertility, should inject it intramuscular, otherwise it can be injected using a insulin syringe in the fatty tissue within 6" of your navel.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2014, 08:14:26 PM »
I was going to start 2 weeks after last test shot, sound right?   Some people here said to wait 4 weeks.   Thoughts? It was test cyp

Inject it the last two days prior to your test shot if you are injecting test once a week. If injecting test twice a week inject HCG the day before each test shot. The usual dosage for each injection is 250 mg. You should only mix enough HCG to last not longer than 60 days and keep it refrigerated. Don't shake the vial before filling your syringe, just kind of rock it back and forth slowly to mix it.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2014, 05:07:07 AM »
Good. Is you dog happy with you?

Yes! I have had him since he was 10 months and he is very well taken care of! He still has his nutts! he better love me-lol. I hate how the vets make you feel like your a sleaz ball because you refuse to get your doggs nutts fixed. That dogg is like my kid! He is on a great little dog diet and he is ripped! he watches me lift weights at home and gets ripped just watching me lift

jixxxer

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2014, 08:52:21 AM »
Whats the protocol for HCG while on 750mg test weekly?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2014, 01:56:16 PM »
Yes! I have had him since he was 10 months and he is very well taken care of! He still has his nutts! he better love me-lol. I hate how the vets make you feel like your a sleaz ball because you refuse to get your doggs nutts fixed. That dogg is like my kid! He is on a great little dog diet and he is ripped! he watches me lift weights at home and gets ripped just watching me lift

Agreed about letting a male dog keep his nuts. We had a Cocker Spaniel who was never fixed. He was fine until he got old and tried to hump our younger female Cocker and put his back out in the process. He was in awful pain until the vet got him on some dog muscle relaxers.

Some male dogs who aren't fixed (and Anabolichalo) will escape their yards if there is a female in heat somewhere nearby. Don't want your dog running the streets or out at clubs looking for whores.  ;D

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2014, 12:57:14 AM »
Im
Mr. AZ 2003

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2014, 09:06:46 PM »

That's a good question I would guess 500 twice a week I'm curious if it would be more if running the whole cycle

dustin

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2014, 01:18:10 PM »

After running every sort of protocol known to man, I think people just need to accept the fact that you'll be shut down if you go on for a long time. Some guys shut down faster than others.

I wouldn't run HCG on cycle either. It'll shut you down as well. What happens when you come off cycle and can't take any gonadotropins like HCG to raise LH and FSH? You're fucked. Your body will be ultra fucked if you run AAS and gonadotropins all the time. That's why I think people should just accept the shut down and only come off if you're trying to have a kid. Otherwise, what's the point of "protecting" your endogenous production? Even if you get back to homeostasis, people don't realize that it will NEVER feel the same. You've pushed your limit and raised the bar so high that the old baseline will be shit.

Just my observation. Perhaps you may consider it. I think the only reason why a guy might want to run HCG on cycle would be cosmetic and to keep the balls big. But who cares? Small nuts aren't the end of the world. Chicks don't give a fuck about nut size and neither should you lol

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2014, 05:14:13 AM »
After running every sort of protocol known to man, I think people just need to accept the fact that you'll be shut down if you go on for a long time. Some guys shut down faster than others.

I wouldn't run HCG on cycle either. It'll shut you down as well. What happens when you come off cycle and can't take any gonadotropins like HCG to raise LH and FSH? You're fucked. Your body will be ultra fucked if you run AAS and gonadotropins all the time. That's why I think people should just accept the shut down and only come off if you're trying to have a kid. Otherwise, what's the point of "protecting" your endogenous production? Even if you get back to homeostasis, people don't realize that it will NEVER feel the same. You've pushed your limit and raised the bar so high that the old baseline will be shit.

Just my observation. Perhaps you may consider it. I think the only reason why a guy might want to run HCG on cycle would be cosmetic and to keep the balls big. But who cares? Small nuts aren't the end of the world. Chicks don't give a fuck about nut size and neither should you lol

This is very true. After u make the leap to your first cycle, you are hooked.   

But I still like to do only 2 cycles a year, give my body a break so hopefully I don't have to be giving myself shots when I'm 65.   I read studies on test and even HRT doses lower hdl etc, so it can't be good to stay on forever...   Prob would cost you 10 years or so of life, I think
you are gay.